It's time for you fags to go vegan

It's time for you fags to go vegan

Picrelated l, vegan ribs better than any you could ever make

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flawless vegan steak

I don't guzzle my protein from the heads of black penises and therefore have never made vegan ribs.

if being vegan is so great why do you want to eat meat so bad?

So what is it?
TVP?

What's your reason?
Uhhhh meat taste gud?

Cutting tofu/seiten/whatever into the shape of a steak and throwing it on the grill for 10 minutes doesn't make it a steak.

I'd love to taste any of these, if it was even close to being as good as it looks, I'd eat that shit over real meat I guess I don't really care

Why not? No one said meat didn't taste good, it's just not worth harming animals

How the fuck do you know if you haven't tried it?

Vegans are gay

i have tried it and it tastes nothing like the real thing

it's like saying jacking off is the same as sex

Please tell me how you can justify ruining the environment for the rest of us just because you don't know how to cope with a necessary evil

I live in a rural area in a small country, I know meat, but vegan options are few and far inbetween

Tried what?

K m8

Read about that today. lolled pretty hard

>The cafe said it had drawn some local hostility because of "the way we look, music that we listen to, ideas we support, and the fact that we don't eat meat" and backing of causes such as rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people.

Nah, I'll take my BBQ ribs any day over that tofu bullshit.

animals don't feel pain though. Not in the same way humans feel pain.

Implying eating meat is evil

unless the ribs and steak are from a vegan.....there is no such thing as either!!!!

why is it that vegans always trie to create some fake meat replacement? if you want animal products eat animal products. otherwise keep sucking on your veggies

bitchez jelly the good food so much that they make copy of it

Source? I guarantee you're wrong

cows are going to release methane wether we eat them or not.

I had seitan that my friend made for me and it was better than any meat i've ever tasted, no joke.

People saying vegan options taste shit have definitely not had it made for them well. It can taste like shit if it's not cooked/seasoned enough. But when it's done correctly it's fucking amazing.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

Mainly as transition food. Addicts often have trouble going cold turkey

Also, see

Must be b8

Everyone knows this
Fish are a different species than Cows chicken and pigs. Even if it doesn't feel pain, it doesn't make it right to take its life

so... it's not worth harming some inferior species but harming some even more inferior ones suddenly is okay?
nature is no fucking game. you chose the short straw in evolution, you are going to get eaten. end of story

Kys

Yeah but if people went vegan then there wouldn't be as big of a cow population, so the methane production from cows would go down no matter what

I've had "vegan" ribs, steak, and even bacon. They all taste the same; dry cardboard.

You can make some tasty vegan friendly dishes, but faux meat will never be on that list.

If the meat of endangered animals (white rhino, elephant, giant panda etc...) was to become accepted foo, then their survival would be pretty much guaranteed.

Who could be angry about panda farts?

Didn't try the right ones

Besides, is taste your only priority?

already on it.
all the animals i will eat over the next few decades are going to slowly congest my arteries until i finally succum to a heart attack. until then the hunt is on

Have fun trying to kill rhinos and elephants as cattle

just need to use a big enough bolt gun

Taste, texture, mouthfeel, scent, appearance.
Vegan "meat" dishes fail in all of those regards aside from appearance.

Wrong.

I will not eat all of the animals on earth (except maybe 1 or 2 per day).

Please eat 3 times that.

and thats really all those hipster gluten sensitive retards care about

I bet most of you eat fast food. "Real meat" right?

Although I"ll never become vegetarian, I respect it (as long as they don't het in your face about it) because sure, there is something to it.
Being vegan is literally retarded though. Chickens lay eggs, it's what they do, you absolute moron.

love how more than half of that list has an asterisk next to it. sure you can call tofu and grass cheese. in the end it's still tofu and grass tho

If you ate animal products, you'd remember how much more flavorful they are than your animal substitutes. Vegetables and beans are great and all, but they all lack in flavor compared to animal products.
Tofu/wheat gluten are textureless, flavorless garbage, and no one should be eating them.

And if cows aren't milked regularly, they fall ill, their udders swell to painful limits, and they suffer a great deal.
Milk and butter would improve many vegan dishes.

cattle dies. thats litteraly what it does

If its so great being vegan or vegetarian. Then why do you have to imitate the meats you try so hard to get people to stop eating? Also is there any type of vegan food to recreate the flavors that fats bring meats??

>I'll never become vegetarian

I said this a lot before I went veggie. I used to say "but meat tastes good, i'd never be able to live without it". I haven't touched it in over half a year and, at this point, I don't miss it at all. Every now and again I see or smell a steak or something that looks really fucking nice, but besides those odd occasions I don't even think about it. A couple of my friends are also vegetarian and a couple are vegan, and I've learnt some really nice dishes from them.

Vegans that state their lifestyle for no reason other than for "moral high ground" are cunts that give the community a bad name.

>Chickens lay eggs, it's what they do

There are people that argue that not allowing an animal to naturally reproduce and removing things like eggs from chickens takes away their mothering instincts and shit that they'd eat themselves in nature. I don't really know the extent of all that myself. I like cheese and milk and eggs too much to go the step further.

That said, I don't really care what anyone eats tbh. I'm happy where I am with vegetarianism and that's that.

>Tofu/wheat gluten are textureless, flavorless garbage

what is flavourings. you're fucking clueless. all the above can taste amazing if they're prepared/cooked properly.

Chickens lay eggs means we should eat them? Wut? Should we also eat their shit?

Yeah, and?

They are milked, by their babies, like they're supposed to be

See

Vegans are people too, although it's a grudging admission. But eating their ribs is considered cannibalism...

aka bathed in seasoning bc otherwise you just as well might eat paper

I read the graph as saying we need to eat as many cows as possible to make less alive to fart. I'm having six steaks now to save the planet. Might even fuck some hippy bitches later I'm such a humanitarian.

This.

>Borderline genius here

Spices and seasoning are meant to compliment the base flavor of the food item. Tofu and wheat gluten have no real base flavor, and so the only flavor you will ever get is from the spices/seasonings/sauces, which mean you may as well just eat the spices/seasonings/sauces.

Cows produce much more milk than their foal can drink. I see you've never had cows.

But you're increasing the demand for it; so farmed will produce more cows

the malnutrition appears to already have caused severe brain damage in this one

Thats the way nature works. Kill or be killed.

by that logic you also cant eat plants. the fact that you are typing that shit up proves you are a fucking hypocrit

You can call it whatever the fuck you want, in the end, your cheese is still grass and soy which makes the chart on the left accurate

This is a myth
If they aren't milked, they just stop producing milk, that simple

Fish are sentient, plants aren't.

Rather eat grass than a dead carcass

Stop killing animal

You don't kill a cow to make milk dumb fuck

Looks like grilled feces.

Youre still drinking its piss

It's cool. Let's not forget how many animals are displaced and killed due to deforestation and outright extermination from people clearing area to make room for farms so you vegan faggots can have your tofurkey on thanksgiving.

Thats not intentional, it doesn't count

get a vasectomy

How is it not intentional, you deluded fuck? It is a direct side effect.

Heart Attack Grill..
Best vegan menu around

Piss comes from the urethra which is slightly above the vaginal opening and below the anus and has nothing to do with its utters (aka tits)Though I guess you wouldn't know basic female anatomy

What? Do you think meat just magically appears?

Aint beign dead kinda mandatory for a carcass ?

Hahahah, Im so with you with the bullshit chart!
I'm dying how bad his arguments was

All the ribs and steaks I have grilled in my lifetime have all been vegan. I mean cows are vegans right?

but arent they really? sentient means feel, see, hear, smell or taste. the keyword being or.
plants feel the sun and grow towards it. if you wound one chemical and electrical signals are fired
oh and venus fly traps also are a thing. how do you explain them closing when some stimulus triggers them other than sentience?

you sir are a fucking mass murderer by your own definition

You're right, I forgot that we were talking about cheese not meat, but the dairy industry is even worse

another case of severe brain damage due to malnutrition. you faggots make it far too easy

Well some cheap ass farmers use feed with marrow in it to fatten livestock up faster

Nope. It comes from animals. However, I happen to be totally okay with killing animals and eating them. Vegans who go on and on about the animals seem to be blind to the deathtoll in the animal world caused by deforestation and habitat destruction because of farms.

When they say, "The animals, save the animals!" I say, "How many rabbits are dead and homeless because your ass wanted to feel smug whilst you eat that tasteless soy bullshit?"

You mean after we killed them all? Ok...

Vegan? I'd rather kill myself

So does That mean the cows are better off dead? And an easy yet profitable way to dispose of the corpses would be to sell them as food? Can't have it both ways

So killing flowers is ok? Can you even imagine how much wheat is beaten? It gives all its energy to make some seeds and then what? We beat it up into a white powder!!

Intensive arable farming destroys habitats. Those concerned about the environment should eat meat and champion pastoral farming for greater biodiversity and habitat protection.

Sup Forumsrothers, please stop posting in this bait thread

>filename is flank steak
Veganism already frying your brain, huh?