I wanna start making hip hop beats, is it true that weed increases your creativity level for this?

I wanna start making hip hop beats, is it true that weed increases your creativity level for this?

wtf is this question
do you not smoke weed, but you're considering taking it up because you want to make hip hop beats?

Yes you have to smoke weed to be a musician

Yes

I've smoked weed once before, a while ago though. I'm just curious if it helps anyone here while making music.

For me, I find it makes it easier to get into the groove of any piece of music. But when it comes to composing, this can be a double-edged sword. It will make you consider good avenues you might not have considered otherwise, but you run the risk of keeping things that are not actually very good because you were able to enjoy it at the time.

You should learn how to first, without weed, then yeah, you should. Weed isn't going to make you magically good, fool, but generally it will make you more creative. Don't abuse it though. Smoking more than once or twice a week really dulls the experience, and obviously will increase your tolerance.

Weed is great for creativity, and you totally don't need to be making generic dude weed lmao music to benefit from it, I'm in a post-hardcore band and I smoke often.

Honestly, psychedelics are much better. They definitely do two different things, but LSD is so much more interesting, and is just as safe as long as you are careful and research it, test your tabs, buy from a reputable source, etc. It's kinda hard to get now unless you're buying it online, though, or live in a bigger city. Hell, growing mushrooms is pretty easy and you can get spores legally in nearly every state.

Really though, get good first.

Thanks

>exercising restraint when you have an eighth of weed

literally how

I don't know if this is just me, but I could never get into music on shrooms and I've done them like 15 times. It just doesn't seem to enhance the sound and I'm never in the mood for music while tripping anyway. But yeah, shrooms are a ton of fun and I'd recommend everyone to try them at least once in their life.

I never really listened to music much on shrooms, but I find music on LSD to be incredible. Might be one of the ways in which the drugs differ.

Yeah I've never really done LSD but I've heard really good things about listening to music on them.

You can be good at anything as long as you give a shit

yeah, OP. take lots of drugs and make music.

this is obviously the only thing you can do.

If you can't fucking write music when you are not high just stop, find something different you are not making anything good, it only sounds good because you are blazing XD and there is already enough trash clogging the internet.

>Known fact that grass increases creativity from 8 to 11 times.

M A R I J U A N A
MAri - Juana
MArijuana

Look, its Crazy Library and the Cooler Daniel

yeah thats why zaytoven and young chop don't do drugs

>hip hop beats
>creativity

Honestly it's probably a better reason to smoke other than "I just want to get high".

LSD is definitely superior. I like visual stuff a lot though so this is a factor.

jfc get a nail clipper