You wake up in Ancient Mesopotamia

You wake up in Ancient Mesopotamia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_literature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't speak the language

At least I am 6'3 so I am probably going to be enslaved as I am a giant in their time period. So at least I don't have to starve.

>gigant, beany, light skinned, snake language speking creature with strange glass eye jewlery and finest quality clothes
Am I God now?

I ask if they are kangz

I will pretend to be the avatar of some god and show them some futuristic stuff to impress them.
I will also become their new king and make an empire, conquers the middle east and massively exterminate hebrews tribes for precautions.

>I am a giant in their time period.
what?
have you read the bible?
>Am I God now?
they will think you are a pig and kill you insight

try to warn them about the future so their civ can be preserved

As Sumeri is uralic language, I will communicate with them with diminished difficulties and slowly convert them into space faring civilization.

get a qt uruk gf

OP: ¡BIEN, HAY ALGO QUIERO DECIR! NECESITAS .....

Sumer Tribes (Translate): Fuck's this guy saying?

Other Sumer Tribe: Idk, must be from a different tribe, kill him.

jhahahahahaha, nice post make

i would draw something and i would draw the world so they can see all the land in the planet

imagine their faces, they are only civ in a world so big

>strange glass eye jewlery and finest quality clothes

Which one is you?

>"the shit this pale monkey is scribbling?"
>"dunno, it's a crooked circle with lines inside it. maybe it's some kind of scripture?
>"only thing I know is that even my slave draws better and he knows less about writing than my wife. I say we capture him and take him to the salt muned. He's probably a spy."

I praise Baal and hope nobody tries to kill me

>not a single pair of glasses

im not an ape you fucking pig
and they are smart people, not like your germancis pigs

Middle guy

>tfw everytime I hear or see "Sargon" or that face I think of the Youtuber

I'd become a trader.

>built a simple Volta battery
>offer it to highest priest as a gift, so he can go full necromantic on frogs and cats
>get a comfy life in his palace drawing schematics of windmills, waterpomps and black powder rockets

Good thing I took Akkadian at the university, I guess!

Bad thing that I know they'll most likely enslave me.

It wouldn't make a difference, I already live among KANGZ

>akkadian
>having any native speakers in 2016

I also learned Latin and Old Norse, what's the deal? There are still texts to read...

>learned
>a language of which scholars are not 100% sure how it sounded

Sorry for breaking your daydream, Carlos-san.

Well we have a pretty good understanding about how these languages sounded. A better understanding than many Germans have about pronouncing English, for example.

it's still not a language per se, just an acquired philological skill

also I find it dubious that universities train young people to decipher Akkadian (Norse and Latin are far more common and frankly much easier for obvious reasons)

>*insert joke about polish education and plumbing*

post boipuccy

>an acquired philological skill

WTF are you on about? Those are languages like any other.

>also I find it dubious that universities train young people to decipher Akkadian (Norse and Latin are far more common and frankly much easier for obvious reasons)

We have a SHITLOAD of Akkadian texts, probably more than Latin from the classical period.

thank you greatest ally

show me the relevant akkadian corpus then

Get a Tablet and write this:

>two triangles
>three triangles and one triangle at top
>one triangle
>one triangle
>two triangles stacked on another three triangles while another two triangles hold it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akkadian_literature

...in case you won't click the link:
The following gives the better-known extant works, excluding lexical and synonym lists.

Abnu šikinšu • Adad-nārārī I Epic • Adad-šuma-uṣur Epic • Adapa and Enmerkar • Advice to a prince • Agushaya Hymn • Alamdimmû • Aluzinnu text • Ardat-lili • Asakkū marṣūtu • Ašipus' Almanac (or Handbook) • At the cleaners • Atra-ḫasīs • Autobiography of Adad-guppī • Autobiography of Kurigalzu • Autobiography of Marduk • Babylonian Almanac • Babylonian King List • Babylonian Theodicy • Bārûtu • Birth legend of Sargon • Bīt mēseri • Bīt rimki • Bīt salā’ mê • Chronicle of Early Kings • Chronicle of the Market Prices • Chronicle of reign of Šulgi • Chronicle P • Code of Hammurabi • Consecration of a priest • Counsels of a Pessimist • Counsels of Wisdom • Crimes and Sacrileges of Nabu-šuma-iškun • Curse of Akkad • Cuthean Legend of Naram-Sin • Dialogue between a Man and His God • Dialogue of Pessimism • Dingir.šà.dib.ba • Dream of Kurigalzu] • Dynastic Chronicle • Dynastic Prophecy • Dynasty of Dunnum (Harab Myth) • Eclectic Chronicle • Edict of Ammi-Saduqa • Egalkura spells • Elegies Mourning the Death of Tammuz • Enlil and Sud • Enuma Anu Enlil • Enûma Eliš • Epic of Anzu • Epic of Gilgameš

Epic of the Kassite period • Epic of Nabû-kudurrī-uṣur • Epic of the plague-god Erra (Erra and Išum) • Etana • Fable of the Fox • Fable of the Riding-donkey • Fable of the Willow • Girra and Elamatum • Great Revolt Against Naram-Sin • Harem Edicts • Hemerology for Nazi-Maruttaš • Ḫulbazizi • Inana's Ascent • Iqqur Ipuš • Iškar Zaqīqu • Ištar’s hell ride • Kalûtu catalogue • KAR 6 • Kataduggû • Kedor-laomer texts • Kettledrum rituals • King of Battle (šar tamḫāri) • Ki'utu • Labbu myth • Lamaštu • Lament of a Sufferer with a Prayer to Marduk • Laws of Eshnunna • Lipšur litanies • Ludlul bēl nēmeqi • Maqlû • Marduk's Address to the Demons • Marduk Prophecy • Middle Assyrian Laws • Mîs-pî • Moon god and the cow • Mukīl rēš lemutti • MUL.APIN • Muššu'u • Na'id-Šihu Epic • Nabonidus Chronicle • Namburbi • Namerimburrudû • Neo-Babylonian Laws • Nergal and Ereškigal • New year ritual-Akitu procession • Nigdimdimmû • Ninurta-Pāqidāt's Dog Bite • Nisaba and Wheat • Ox and the Horse • Pazuzu • Poor Man of Nippur • Prophecy A • Qutāru • Recipes against Antašubba • Religious Chronicle • Royal inscription of Simbar-Šipak • Sag-gig-ga-meš (Muruṣ qaqqadi) • Sakikkū • Salmānu-ašarēdu III Epic • Synchronistic History • Șēru šikinšu • Šammu šikinšu • Šar Pūḫî • Šà.zi.ga • Šēp lemutti • Šu'ila • Šulgi Prophecy • Šumma ālu • Šumma amēlu kašip • Šumma immeru • Šumma Izbu • Šumma liptu • Šumma sinništu qaqqada rabât • Šurpu • Tākultu ritual texts • Tamarisk and the Palm • Tamītu Oracles • Tašritu hemerology • Tukulti-Ninurta Epic • Tu-ra kìlib-ba

So like that?

▲▲

I've opened it

if you think it's more than what's left of classical latin then you're deluded

The therapeutic series UGU (Šumma amēlu muḫḫašu umma ukāl) • Uruhulake of Gula • Uruk King List • Uruk Prophecy • Ušburruda • Utukkū Lemnūtu • Verse Account of Nabonidus • Vision of the Netherworld • Walker Chronicle • Weidner Chronicle • Zimri-Lim Epic • Zi-pà incantations • Zisurrû (Sag-ba Sag-ba) • Zu-buru-dabbeda

Pretty much yeah.

>also I find it dubious that universities train young people to decipher Akkadian

What do you think universities are for? Plumbing lessons?

spare me this ad hominem nonsense

>being this dumb

Don't you have some toilets to clean Szcynesjski?

Probably be killed or enslaved

thinking of something really dirty.
but back then it was probably ok

I'd try to teach them base 10 instead of fucking base 60

Better Version

𒁌𒁷𒋶𒂴𒂴𒂚

sumetians were germanic

>Varg

wew

what the fuc am i reading

>Varg MEMErnes

>tfw no sumetian gf