How does Sup Forums feel about the gorilla incident

How does Sup Forums feel about the gorilla incident

Dont really care. Shit happens, the keepers made the best decision that they could in the time allotted to them.

Niggers gon nig, this will happen again soon. No animal is safe.

I would have shot the baby

I think it would be mass whining if the kid died anyway. Just another excuse for sjw to have a cry about something

Sooooo edgy faggot. Fuck off and die please.

They did the right thing in shooting the gorilla. It was a violent animal that put others in danger. Obviously though, the kid's parents were dumbasses and should've been watching their child more intently.

Im still waiting on offensive tarzan jokes.
I cant come up with anything like i did for cecil the lion.
Cecil the lion got circle of life'd

While i kind of agree with you, have you ever babysat a 4 year old? You look away for a second they are gone. Not trying to justify this, just putting it out there

So you couldn't come up with anything half decent for cecil the lion either then?

The gorilla wasn't aggressive whatsoever. Watch the video.

Did you watch the full video or the cherry picked 8 seconds?
>he was protecting him
Uh huh thats why he was dragging the kids around the enclosure and completely submerging him in the water.

OK the zoo had to shoot the ape. But can somebody explain why the parents aren't facing charges? Child endangerment? Trespassing? Destruction of property? And since the gorilla species is engendered you can throw in the Endangered Species Act and make a federal case of it.

This

Yeah the full version of the video paints a different story. They should have shot the ape. I just don't understand why the gorilla had to die.

I feel as though they should have let the kid be torn to shreds, then they should have thrown in the rest of the kids family to remove them from all from the gene pool. After it was all a bloody mess, then and only then should they have shot the gorilla.

Ha
This joke will always be funny XD

There were other ways to deal with it.
>surrender the kid to the gorilla

Because the zoo obviously didn't take all the precautions to make the habitat childproof. Yes, he parents should've kept a closer eye on the child, but still, the kid shouldn't have been able to get in there in the first place

>look away for a second
You do realize that this child had to cross 2 barriers, one being a fence that I'm sure took well over 5 -10 minutes to cross.

since when did making a joke become edgy? What the fuck happened to Sup Forums and why are there only pussies like you here now?

Funny. I didn't see any other kids just slipping through the enclosure. Just this kid with lazy shit parents.

>5-10 minutes to cross
Yeah and if your kid took off in the second of looking away, youll spend those 5-10 minutes looking for him. And im pretty sure gorilla enclosure was on the bottom of the list of places to look

how the fuck did the kid fall into the moat without getting seriously injured

>>took a 3 year old for a swim
kekekekek

If it was 2 barriers, how come no one else stopped the kid. I mean if they saw him climbing a fucking fence for 10 minutes, they're all to blame then.

Whoa whoa whoa thos aint sweden motherfucker...

It wouldn't matter if it only took the child less than a minute to get over the barrier, he was 3 years old. You don't take your child to a crowded place like the fucking zoo, and somehow lose him, unless you're a negligent fuck. I have a child myself and make sure the little fucker is always next to me regardless of the location. then again, my child isn't stupid enough to jump into a gorilla exhibit.

Wish the kid died too. You know, natural selection.

How many of you fuckers would stop someone from climbing into a gorilla enclosure? Seriously, that's prime recording material.

I'm just saying, maybe trump has more walls to build.

Right you have never lost sight of your child? I doubt that and if its true, i feel bad for your kid. Dumbass will have you ordering their food until they are 18

This

They shot the wrong monkey

Fence the zoos we call ghettos?

the real gorilla enclosure

XD lol

Lol XD

Wild

Telling someone to "Fuck off and die" is pretty edgy.

who gives a fuck?
there have now been 899+1 threads about this horseshit now.

I feel bad for the gorilla, but shit happens all the time. Kids can be a nightmare to look after, and run away when you think they're safely besides you. The keepers made the right call, and maybe the space should be better guarded against incidents like this.

They should sue the parents for this

Nice guy user