Just because Trump wants to enforce his countries immigration laws does not make him a racist or literally Hitler

Just because Trump wants to enforce his countries immigration laws does not make him a racist or literally Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/pictures/110805-rise-planet-apes-movie-science-chimps-gorillas-tools/
photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
priceonomics.com/the-most-and-least-diverse-cities-in-america/
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares.

makes him an idiot who doesn't understand how capitalism works.

Why do you hate your country OP???

who the fuck are you trying to prove wrong.
literally everybody on fucking Sup Forums has that opinion

Make america bankrupt again.

Yeah, I think keeping the USA dominated by white people is more important than importing cheap labor. What is especially dubitable is importing cheap labor from failed states ala mexico or syria. The people who couldn't get their own nation going are now the new pillars of our civilization?

Okay.

Newfag detected

>I take politician's pre-election promises seriously

I can't believe some people are allowed to vote.

true, but then who really gives a shit abuot any of that? we've been going along pretty well the way we are fuck it. it's just more shit to scare the gullible.

>people who don't pay taxes are good for a capitalist economy
>criminals should be given amnesty because of reasons (ie: taking the blindfold off lady justice)

Do you even know what capitalism means or what the ACTUAL economic system is in America?
>Inb4 capitalist democracy
Furthermore what exactly does capitalism have to do with immigration policy?

well actually assuming the best course of action and the only logical form of "Enforcement: is to deport 12 million people shows an extreme lack of empathy. Fuckin social justice retard/....

>wants to rely on aging white population which can't breed enough to replenish it
>wonders why nation is going bankrupt
>blames immigrants for white people breeding like pandas.
>kicks out all immigrants
>Still can't understand why America is going to hell as it burns in the flames of capitalism.

Why do you hate America? Why do you not want America to succeed??

the US will remain controlled by white people until you die. who gives a shit about what it's like after you're dead? you're just dumb

No, only edgelords and rednecks

>deporting people who are in this country illegally shows an extreme lack of empathy

Remind me to get a couple homeless guys to move into your house. I mean, kicking them out or calling the cops would show an EXTREME lack of empathy!

exactly. we need the immigrants to work for really cheap labor so the elite can better themselves. why would anyone want white people doing work for slave-labor prices? how dumb

more people equals economic growth. Less people = poor growth = recession which because of the ageing white population will see America financially ruined for decades maybe centuries

Shitty analogy

yes and most importantly we need unskilled labor. the bedrock is what allows people with marketable skills a better life than the masses. the system works, as long asyou're not useless.

Yes it does fag go suck trumps dick

Trump supporters are such retards

wrong, don't mistake trolling and bait for agreement with your miserable, useless white trash viewpoint.

Mexico isn't that bad, I mean it's still a developing country but I wouldn't consider it a failed state

>inb4 smug anime faces with maga hats (You)s

All of my this.

what's better?

a) a purely white country where the shit jobs are done by whites and a class system is in place for some white people to have a shitty life

or

b) a mixed country where whites are the elite and the shitty jobs and life are led by the minorities and the useless people

i know i choose the latter. we're doing great so far. just need a few tweaks.

GO BACK TO LE LEDDIT, NOW YOU FUCKING CUCK

I've been here since 2001 and real Sup Forumstards give their full support to The Donald.

gr8b8m8

The strange mixture of weaboo and redneck

>does not make him a racist or literally Hitler

that's a bad thing

almost all of the presidents in mexico history are a bunch of retards or jew masters, the only one who did a decent job in the economy left behind thousands of death people.

a world with only whites

Ypu fail to take into account NUMEROUS factors.

Shitty how?

it'll only come down to different shades anyway. yuo'll have to carry an umbrella and only come out at night unless you want to be forced to work the fields.

If you wanna see what the second looks like, go to some redneck area in the South and see all the gas station and fast food jobs occupied by whites.

Honestly, I don't really dislike him for all the other issues lefties have. I dislike him for 3 reasons:

He's a businessman. A businessman who was born rich at that. I will never trust a businessman to look after the middle class, much less the poor.

I hate his face. Quite simply, he has a punchable face.

He thinks vaccines have some role in autism. While not fully antivax, that's pretty damn retarded.

>being as much of a contrarian as possible

it's just dumb. we shouldn't have to explain it to you. you faggots see this shit only in black and white. it's a law that's broken all laws hold the same weight, some laws are not more important than other laws. it's why you fags have no friends. you'd turn someone in for fucking pirating a movie. fuck off.

Ok, so instead,
we get a couple guys who are not homeless, they just live in the state south of yours, to come up and live in your house with you. Catch is, they don't have to pay anything towards the bills, and you have to share part of your paycheck with them. Also, you have to give them a ride to work every day, and flush the toilets after them every time.

>Because all immagrants are illegal.

lived in the south for a few years. i know it well. it isn't a utopia that's for fucking sure.

Sanders supporters are such retards.

oh wow found the fucking useless piece of reddit/tumblr trash.
fuck off

>more people equals economic growth
No.
>India
>China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

You ever seen pictures of India or China? Yeah tell me their way of life is better than ours. Their GDP's aren't anything to be afraid of unless we keep funding them with bad trade deals.
>Less people=poor growth=recession?
How do you account for the Great Depression, DotCom, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, Y2K?
Do these not get credit for attributing to recession?
What about trade deficit of about 14 billion usd sound towards a recession?
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html
>white population
I'm pretty sure you're a nigger no self respecting person would use the race/gender card in a debate.

That's still a dumb analogy.

>inb4 you pull out debunked CIS charts

Clinton supporters are such retards.

>He's a businessman. A businessman who was born rich at that. I will never trust a businessman to look after the middle class, much less the poor.

I don't see him being a businessman as a negative. An entrepreneur in the White House is worth a try.

>I hate his face. Quite simply, he has a punchable face.
That's unfortunate for you

>he thinks vaccines have some role in autism. While not fully antivax, that's pretty damn retarded.

Nothing policy wise he could do about it so who cares

Back in my day, faggots like you just sat on their computer playing WOW, getting no pussy and worsening their speech impediment. Now you all try to get pussy by being sjw PC shitlords whose smartest arguements are usually "yea huh! Shut up! Go suck trumps dick." Did it ever occur to you children in high school and college, that adults just might know more than you do?

trump supporters are such retards

>just need a few tweaks
yeah, like bringing back slavery, lynching, and whites only lines.

Idk where the fuck you've been, but I've grown up in the south and I can't stand the niggatry in fast food. I fucking hate there lazy ass uptight shitty service. We need more of any race other than ignant nigs

clearly not since many of them are voting for trump. well, still a small % but it's bad enough.

Can't we just nuke ourselves and be done with this horseshit?

in like 80% of the US there are white only lines already. move the fuck there you wizard

You're a fucking idiot, a gorilla is obviously not more intelligent than a black person.

And those IQ estimates from "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" are total bullshit, sometimes they just made up figures if they didn't have one available for a given country.

Actually as a nationalist from Florida looking at the state of welfare laws and how Cubans are handed a few grand simply for touching us soil, I'd say it's a good analogy.

Trump is not racist, he's a zionist puppet sucking jewish dick, he'll never make a comment against black people or jews.

Yeah, well, you can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs.

>being this edgy

Just because Robert E. Lee fought at the head of an army that simply wanted to enforce Southern Laws that enslaved exclusively black people, does not make him a racist. derp derp derp

i think the job just attracts the shitty people. and hte low wages. there's fucking retards working there. literal retards. be more angry and fast food restaurants than the people they allow to work there.

If that's even true, it's because of anti-communism rhetoric dating back several decades.

>new yorker
>liberal tears

>missing the entire point of my post.

Trump feels like hitler but he's shit

>implying it's not better to decline a bit economically than to turn your house over to strangers

he an anal cist ..I will burst it but imagine hime ther the puss an blood .. being I loves you .. ...Cunt

Trips confirm, Hitler would never suck jewish and nigger dicks.

You're a 40 year old redneck idiot, and you think that accusing other people of being "PC" makes your argument valid.

You're a pathetic man who probably idolizes Trump as if he were a movie star.

ok how about this
your less fortunate cousin gets to come over whenever he wants and fuck your wife. There's nothing you can do about it, because if you try to stop him, you will be labeled an asshole for not wanting to share.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

trips confirm, trump is shit

thanks for closing the loop for me.

roolinning

just stop. they're getting worse and worse. you're just a fucking idiot.

>a gorilla is obviously not more intelligent than a black person
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/pictures/110805-rise-planet-apes-movie-science-chimps-gorillas-tools/
>he gorilla has a vocabulary of more than a thousand signs, understands about 2,000 words of spoken English, and initiates most conversations with people, according to the foundation's website. Her IQ is between 70 and 95 on a human scale—100 is considered a "normal" human IQ.

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
>Botswana 70
>Rwanda 70
>Togo 70
>Burundi 69
>Cote d'Ivoire 69
>Ethiopia 69
>Niger 69
>Angola 68

Actually there's plenty.

That's right. He had to do a bunch of other stuff to get that rep.

Loves them tripps ..

Are you not aware of something called 'history'? I suggest you start learning some.

There's good reasons why China will overtake the US in the next decade or two and India won't be too far behind.

STOP HATING AMERICA AND LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!!

The greatest enemy of the mega rich thar was ever elected was a brash rich man who grew up rich. He did more for the poor and middle class than any other President. When you're done catching up on basic US history, let me know what you find.

Hilary supporters - feminists, idiots that depend solely on the televised news to inform them, minorities.
Bernie supporters - PC faggots, cucks, kids that are too proudly obsessed with college, more cucks.
Trump supporters - people who don't let their feelings get in the way of reality.

Giant supporters are such retards.

He wants peace with Russia and north Korea is that a bad thing?

Bernie and Trump supporters are the same, just add weaboos in trump side.

It is true and real. As someone that is low class and prefers workers over welfare I really would prefer welfare being limited to aid elders, children, prego women, and disabled mentally or physically.

ITT: 12 year olds attempting to sound educated in politics when they'll never have a chance to vote for or against any of these candidates.

Protip: Trump is the only candidate who can make America great again. Fuck your feelings. #CantStumpTheTrump

america really is the best country in the world. it's already fucking great and every time i see that i want to punch who ever's wearing it. america is great you faggots.

well, my life is pretty great anyway. sure, i've had ups and down but sure as shit it wasn't some muslim's fault or a lowly mexican - it was my own damn fault.

personal responsibility. learn to take it, faggots.

What part of the country do people like you still exist in?

... where are these places? I would totally move there, but I'm already in south carolina and I don't see anything of the sort. Just niggers everywhere. If you can point me in the right direction, I will move to that place, where we can then secede from the US and fire on fort sumter.

I'd rather take the word of the guy who helped discover the structure of DNA (Protip - he WASN'T a nigger) when it comes to discussions regarding intelligence and race. Niggers are less evolved than whites, and are nearer the apes than any other representatives of the human race.

'a bit' you mean severely? Don't think you quite understand how that will impact your quality of life... and military spending. Good luck when the Commies invade! Canada might be able to bail you out if you're lucky.

It's ok. Don't worry. They'll stop coming eventually. Florida will be underwater.

here you go. look for the very small slivers of green.

priceonomics.com/the-most-and-least-diverse-cities-in-america/

you may have asians in there, like the pacific NW but i think you'll be fine with those.

so countries with poor/no education systems results in low iq's?? I'm shocked!!!

>ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF DEEZ NUTZ?!
That's the equivalent argument you made.

I love my country so much that even though my ancestors became outcasts in their own land I won't allow this glorious land to be taken by any other forces. The white people got a good thing going for them.

Also if you're going to make a claim.
>China will overtake the US in the or tow and India won't be too far behind.

Site your claim. Otherwise take a walk because America is tired of getting screwed.
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>77 billion in only 5 months for 2016
>365 billion for last year
We'll definitely get taken over if we keep helping them.

as a non american i can agree with you, you all faggots are living the dream and the only thing you all do its complain about how illegals are taking jobs that no one wants in the first place.