No debt

Considering a course, but cannot accumulate the funds

Unemployed Student

£0 a year

1400 EUR in bank and 1700 GBP in different bank

£700 motorbike and £400 in electronics and £400 in musical instruments

No debt

Computer Science fag

Come to Ireland and be poor enough for free education.

Living in Northern Ireland at the moment

Go to Scotland and get free uni or come down south.

A-levels melted my brain, have a distinction star in engineering (BTEC level 3) equivalent to A* at a-level but don't have enough UCAS points

>20 y/o
>£0.56 in bank
>£16.20 in wallet
>About 10000 a year working in a kitchen as a kp.
> No debt

I literally don't understand the UK education system. If you can give it to me terms of leaving cert. and vtec, then I'd understand.

I also own nothing and pay £80.00 a week for a room in a shared house.

>basically a leaving cert

How many hours a week do you work?
Even apprentices earn more than that working full time

How much would a science course I'm Queens cost per year?

None, Job seekers allowance, have a zero hour contract with a security company but they never give me any work, if i do building work i earn between £30 to £40 a day

>Age

>Occupation
Biotech research

>Salary
£35k per year

>Assets
£6500 car

>Bank balance
£20k, $15k

>Savings
$44k

>Skills
British people hate me because I came from Eastern Europe (brexit)

Dont know kek

You have GCSE's or A-Levels?

age - 26
occupation - mortgage advisor
salary - £21500
bank balance/savings - £16,000
assets - none
debt - £300 credit card
skills - good talker on phone, otherwise fail at life

I have 1 A-level (which is actually a BTEC level 3), and 5 GCSE's

Matey you can definitely find an apprenticeship with that. Still doing my A-Levels now but even my mate who doesn't have any A-Levels is working as an accountant.
Doesn't have to be your dream career right away lad, remember that.

My problem is i have no official work experience, been doing building for a year now with a couple of different guys. All jobs i apply for i hear nothing back from. Sometimes not even a rejection letter lol, In the middle of looking at courses ATM

Yeah the same guy has been looking for some place to take him on for like a year now and he only just got it recently.
And remember, if all else fails - there's always the army

Already passed, medical, tests, interview for Navy, failed fitness, and then pulled ligaments, so i doubt ill get that if i ever bother to go back. Im just a fat shit lol

>Age

>Occupation
Stock Team Leader

>Salary
about £215 per week + £125 per month bank interest

>Assets
Computer + other electronics

>Bank balance
£50,000

>Debt
Nope

>Skills
Finished 2 year electrical course in 2008

>27
>Insurance Adjuster
>$82,000 + bonus = ~$130K
>2 cars worth ~$30,000, $320K apartment
>Savings $105,000
>Debt $250,000 mortgage
>Skills: bachelors degree, nearly every designation/certification available in my industry

Currently working in London, England at my company's H/O. Feels good man.

Congratulations on your rise to the top son, any jobs going???

Don't give up lad
follow ur dreams

He's on the Dole.

I already stated this daddy

Store manager in cafe
£19350 salary
£1200 car, £600 electronics
Current bank balance £640
No debts
No real skills. Did performing arts in school and I'm talented in acting and singing but not talented enough to pursue it. Regret not taking another A Level and going to university for something worthwhile. I hate my job but don't want to go to somewhere similar and hate that as well, never hear back from jobs i actually wouldn't mind doing.

Here's €500 in cash

>19
>Cycle mechanic/engineer
>£4000 in bank
>£3500 worth of bicycles
>skills: fixing things, decent grammar

data mining thread gtfo

Had £3000, bought a car, worst decision of my life

OP here, not a data mining thread you cunt

Nothing beats having cash in your hand.

The things i could have/should have done

You could be like me. I'm flying to Amsterdam in a few hours and I'm going to blow it all.

Lucky bastard, smoke one for me, fuck one for me, and kill one for me

Sell the car and join me. Memories beat possessions by ten fold.

>Age

>Occupation
Commercial flooring installer

>Salary
Not on salary, but £33,000 declared 2015/2016 year

>Assets
£100,000 house (Inherited)
£5,000 van
£2,000 tools

>Bank balance
About £400

>Savings
None

>Debt
£800 on credit cards

>Skills
CSCS accredited
SSSTS

Life is pretty good

Selling it next year in march, and i am definitely going to another country and having a wild one

I recommend krawków. Great party vibe. Go during September for cheap flights, and you still get the roasting weather.

My plan was to just up and leave go somewhere where the electricity barely works and the water might kill you

Pretty much anywhere South/East of Poland.

biotech? only 35k a year? you either are a glorified lab tech or they r srsly fucking you over

All the unsuccessfulfags in this thread need to watch this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=vH0nP4NzS9M

Get motivated and get out there and make life your bitch.

How'd you manage to save up 700 while getting Susi?

and the ugly hippo loser women is not that strong and gets angry while hurting people the ugly way and try to say is better but the popular people is angry cause the ugly hippo loser women know she is lying and is a little bitch that is ugly as shit and never did anything and is lying cause cant do anything and need to hurt people the ugly way cause is short and ugly and cant do anything and smell like shit and is ugly and is loser and hurt people with talking cause the ugly people losers are too ugly to hurt the popular people so has to hurt me the ugly way cause has no friends and is ugly and never did anything n talk shit and know there fake and know cant hurt the popular people but doesnt care cause think is better then everybody and the ugly hippo loser women dont care if shes lies or is ugly as shit cause think is better then everybody even if other people think shes ugly as shit or cant do anything so this fake ugly little bitch that smell like shit and is funny looking can hurt people the ugly way and try to say is better then all the popular people and all the popular people is scared of her and if the popular people say you hurt people the ugly way and you can just tell on the police and the ugly hippo loser women say the popular people is scared and thats why the ugly hippo loser women is not scared while has to hurt people the ugly way cause is a little bitch and is a loser

>28
>lead dev
>70k eur + free car + free housing aka almost all of it is disposable income
> 15k in bank
> 500k in assets
>skills: MSc, various certifications, can work 24/7 and dont give a fuck

what if i told you, that you are my bitch

I get money from my parents every so often.

500K assets but only 15K in the bank? Are you counting stocks/bonds as assets?

>>Age
>20

>>Occupation
>Store Manager/Night Club DJ

>>Salary
>$57K per year $500 Per gig

>>Assets
>$26k car
>$10k+ in dj gear/electronics

>>Bank balance
>$6900

>>Debt
>0

>>Skills
>CIS & BIZ degrees

so this ugly fake ugly ass bitch is lying and is ugly and but the popular people expect this ugly ass spoiled ugly hippo loser women to lie cause is lame and is ugly as shit and is fake and is ugly and while is lying and ignore everything like hurting people the ugly way hold on people the ugly way and didnt do anything while didnt hurt the popular people the ugly way so thats why shes a ugly ass lier that try to be better then everybody cause is spoiled and selfish and smell like dog shit and is ugly so let this ugly fake ugly ugly ass bitch keep lying saying that all the popular people is scared of this ugly ass bitch or the ugly hippo loser women but there so ugly no one gives a fuck about this ugly loser bitch or the ugly guys losers thats why force to hurt other people to hurt other people and get this ugly ass help and there so ugly that everything is like forced and hurt people without touching them so it can get holyfield introuble cause the ugly hippo loser women or the ugly guys losers dont have to do anything to hurt people or holyfield cause of that weak orge nate

>20
>Medical marijuana grower in michigan
>Various dependant variables... good year, $140,000, bad $90,000
>Checkings $500
>Savings $75,000
>Bank lockbox >$500,000
>Assets 2016 Dodge Charger, 2015 Subaru Forester, 2015 Jeep Wrangler, House, Loving wife and a few pounds of weed
>Skills: can grow weed

nah got a house thats about 450k of that. no point in having huge amounts of money in a checking/savings acount when the interest rates are about 10 to 20 times lower than the inflation rate.

>wife
>20
>wife
>20
>savings 75k
>wife
>20
>lockbox 500k
>wife
>20

Yeah. It doesn't look good.

Legally working in this industry since I turned 16 since my Uncle is my mentor and I can legally grow once I turned 16 with 2 Dr recommendations. I've inherited money for my startup. Not nearly all that is from my grow business. I've been with my girl since we were 14 so we married young.

Hbu?

so ugly and lies and keep lying after get beat up and still try to hurt the popular people and theres jail and theres ugly people losers that cant do shit and try to bother the popular people soooooo we dont want to go to jail but we cant when the ugly women losers lie saying can hurt the popular people or the ugly guys losers lie and say can hurt the popular people and we need to punch but ugly ass pussies like the weak orge like nate hurt people like a pussy that cant do even anything like the ugly hippo loser women while the ugly guys losers that cant do nothing gets angry while looking ugly as shit and also they can tell on the police to scare people away and know everything iam about to do cause of the thought broadcasting cause of the weak orge that is ugly and lame and weak and ugly has to hurt me like a pussy like jackie cause thats all she does hurt people like a pussy like nate like wtf these fucken ugly freaks hurt people like freaks and no one can prove it so only like the ugly women like beyonce is able to sing and all the ok awesome people and the popular people stay inside so dont get hurt by the ugly freak like nate and jackie
and help the ugly people losers
to hurt the popular people the lame and ugly way or be better then the popular people the lame and ugly way even without doing anything but popular people feel bad even if the ugly people losers hurt people the ugly way like try to know everything and the popular people still feel bad but these ugly ass women are out number everybody
so its the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people cause cant do anything and is ugly
but gets angry cause think better then everybody and has to hurt people the ugly way so can be better then the popular people
and doesnt care if hurt people the ugly way cause is a pz of shit and doesnt care as long the ugly hippo loser women is better then the popular people thats why the ugly hippo loser people is ugly as shit and lame as shit

Divorce lawyer. Good money, but lost faith in humanity.

at least you have a front row seat to the shit wars. being an internet troll i certainly would enjoy that job

Lucky fucker, UCC or one of the smaller ones? Was getting 135 a month last year too and I had 18 euro left over once a month after expenses

>age

>Occupation
Retail manager

>Salary
$68,800 p/a before incentive bonus

>Assets
$320,000 home
$18,000 car

>Bank balance
$3241

>Savings
$3572

>Debt
-$3381 credit card
-$148,174 home loan (~90k in front)

>Skills
Bachelor of computing

>Age

>Occupation
Designer/Draftsman

>Salary
44k + bonus

>Assets
$2000 truck

>Bank balance

>Savings

>Debt

>Skills
lol

and the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS PATHIC like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that is ugly as shit and spoiled and is ugly and nate is ugly as shit and lameeeeeeeeeeeee
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by every girl and guy in the world anyone that stays cause has to work and pay the rent but the ugly people losers dont care and is going to be lame and hurt popular people while working to pay rent like nate or the ugly moutaion lion guy loser

plus the ugly people losers are too ugly to go to jail for like the ugly hippo loser women but the loser ugly hippo loser women say the popular people is scared but while nate hurt the popular people like a pussy to make the popular people to do all the work and know everything before the popular people do it but the weak orge is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks cause is weak and ugly and lame and ugly

but the ugly virgo women loser help to to help find the weak ness of the popular people and she is the uglest women alive and help the ugly guys losers to force guys to like there ugly dog shit smell ing ass

so the problem the weak orge cheats cause cant fight and try to hurt popular people

>Age
>Occupation
Admin shit
>Salary
£24k
>Assets
£200 phone
>Bank balance
£1.5k
>Savings
>Debt
30k NZD
>Skills
can make good biscuits

Bank branch manager
$70k per year + quarterly bonuses
$382.73 in checking
$24k in main savings, multiple other savings
$74 and change from some old union dues
None

and help the ugly people losers cause hurt anyone that find the ugly people losers ugly so people turn asexual if dont like the weak orge that is lame and ugly and the ugly puma guy loser made the weak orge not that fat to hurt me cause spawned the weak orge to hurt me cause the ugly people losers smell like dog shit and is eeeeeee fattttttttttttttttttttttt

>Age

>Occupation
Google Developer

>Salary
$107k per year

>Assets
£8000 in electronics

>Bank balance
£1.52

>Savings
$50k

>Debt
Idk

>Skills
Master pro programming

>Age

>Occupation
Electrical distribution technician Canadian forces

>Salary
36000/year

>Assets
$30000 car
$4000 in electronics

>Bank balance
$5358.24

>Savings
$0

>Debt
Car loan 25k left/Canex loan of 3k

>Skills
becoming qualified linesman, residential, commercial, fire alarm, security system installs

doing alright. hope things look up OP. in a few years you'll figure out what you want to do with your life.

and how can the popular people do good if the ugly people losers try to know everything or able to show there potenial if the ugly people losers try to know everything before the popular people do ittttttttttt

Age 31 in June

Occupation Market Researcher

Salary 36K atm but starting new job in a week ar £44k

Balance £4600

Savings: £10000

Investments: book value 13k. Real value 9k.

Debt 114k mortgage, held jointly with brother

Skills. Faking till making it

>21
>camp counselor
>min wage (8.10/hr)
>I have a car?
>0
>2.3k
>0 debt
>implying

Journalism
$55-70k
12,000 car
2,500 rent apt.
6000 in checking
30,000 in savings
AP style grammar nazi
Loving life

and the ugly people losers say the popular people is scaredddddddddd cause people go to jail and the ugly people losers try to say the popular people is scared and try to be better then the popular people or they know there not better then everybody and try to hurt the popular people but there ugly and think is better then everybody even tho there not and is ugly as shit they got to disapper cause there is jail i guess focus on imporant things like clothes and having alot of friends andfuck the UGLY HIPPO LOSERS that SMELL like shit

we go to jail and let the ugly people losers keep lying and making us feel bad even tho didnt do anything and keep lying like the ugly hippo loser women

and hold on to us when the popular people say THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE and the ugly people losers smell like shit

and everybody like when women smell groos that means the ugly weak orges that smell like rotten eggs can hurt popular people like a pussyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyy

-the nigger

and the ugly people losers has to hurt people like a pussy

- the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo

what would biggie smalls do
die early
or let the ugly people losers try to be better then biggie smalls by using thought broadcasting to know everything biggie smalls did before do it and get pissed off when the ugly people losers dont care if hurt the popular people the ugly way and there ugly as shit and THEY smell like poo and hear people that cant do anything and hear there opinions even tho cant do anything and is short and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women

- the nigger the nigger

and no matter what you do the weak orge can know everything before the popular people do or biggie smalls do cause is weak and ugly

- the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop

well both options suck

-the nigger
-the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo

Salary: 350k-700k per year
Assets: work truck 56k camaro 52k Home furnishings including electronics about 150k Personal truck 55k House 680k Tools: 50k 2 atvs and some other random shit
bank balance: 213892.14
Savings: stocks and bonds 60kish
Debt: 600k house 119k irs thank you obama
Skills: Multiple

well i hate the ugly virgo women that smell like shit and is loser cause is ugly as shit and try to help people to find my weakness cause is ugly as shit and i think she look ugly as shit so this ugly ass stupid ugly looking bitch try to kill me

i hate the scum bag moutaion lion guy loser
cause is gay and ugly and try to be better then everybody

i hate the weak orge cause is weak and ugly and lame and ugly and has to hurt people like a pussy cause is weak and ugly and the ugly puma guy loser created a spawn to hurt me but is weak and is ugly

well i hate the ugly virgo women that smell like shit and is loser cause is ugly as shit and try to help people to find my weakness cause is ugly as shit and i think she look ugly as shit so this ugly ass stupid ugly looking bitch try to kill me

i hate the scum bag moutaion lion guy loser
cause is gay and ugly and try to be better then everybody

i hate the weak orge cause is weak and ugly and lame and ugly and has to hurt people like a pussy cause is weak and ugly and the ugly puma guy loser created a spawn to hurt me but is weak and is ugly
-The ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo

and i hate the ugly people losers cause is ugly as shit and is lame as shit and is ugly and spoiled
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers is lame and is funny looking and is lame and is ugly

- the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop

>Age 53

>Occupation
el jeff

>Salary
90k per year plus under the table bonus

>Assets 30k in cars new york apartment farm in north carolina town house in florida all and all around 500k the apartment comes with the job

>Bank balance $2000

>Savings
none lost it all in the crash

>Debt
around 20k in hospital bills from kids

>Skills
I can cook a fine fucking meal

and i have to live and hear how the ugly people losers has to hurt me the ugly way cause is fat and ugly

had to createee a spawn to hurt me but is weak and ugly and lame and ugly like jackie

so not that fat and is a orge and is ugly and weak

and nate is a stupid orge that is a hater and ugly and weak dfdf

>Age
>Occupation
Nuclear Engineer II
>Salary
$140,000/yr
>Assets
Car 1: $5000
Car 2: $25,000
Townhouse: $65,000 (3 bed, 1 & 1/2 bath)
Jewelry: ~$100,000 (inherited, not appraised in decades)
Electronics: ~$14,000
Silver: $1800
Gold: $1600
>Bank balance
$60.23
>Savings
$4000
>Debt
$60,000
>Skills
BS Applied Physics
BS Mathematics
Computer Science minor

tyfty

>Age

>Occupation
Unemployed/ Currency Trader (Forex)

>Earnings
5-10%/ month

>Assets
$5000 Car

>Bank balance
$200

>Savings
$0

>Debt
$3500

>Skills
Currency Trade

Forex has the potential to make you so wealthy you won't even know what to do with the money. My first goal is to cover my shitty student loans with whatever I make. You can trade from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer and internet connection

>Age

>Occupation
Bartender-Head of Security-P/A

>Salary
$4000-5000K a month

>Assets
$4000k car
$2000 in watches

>Bank balance

>Debt

>Skills
B.A. History