What headphones do you use?

What headphones do you use?

pictured lol

I just use my iphone's built in speakers. It's really fun on the bus. I like to look around to see if anyone is jamming out with me. The world always needs a little more music :)

panasonic rp-htf600
>cheap af studio monitors
>amazing sound

ATH-M30x

I fell for the meme, too. They're pretty good

lol

Sony MDR-7506's

comfy_as_heck, plus they have the sony seal, so you know they're made with care ^____^

ATH-Meme50's. They're great but I strongly regret getting the coiled cable version. It crumples fast enough that I have to let the cable hang freely from a tall dresser every few days for it to be usable.

Some Sennheiser headphones, cost like £170

Nice quality entry level headphones, improved the sound quality of my music hugely

Looking forward to upgrading to a better pair at some point

They're great for sharp-cutting stuff(industrial, noise, noise rock, psych rock).

...but they're not as good for textured guitar, jazz, or classical

meme50x

Sennheiser CX300II

shure se215
sennheiser hd598
audio technica m50s

skull candy the big ones that go over your head :P

jvc s400

:-(

Admittedly, I was suckered in by the gimmick. The headphones look great. I like colourful accessories and I used to be a big fan of the comic books as a kid, particularly the late 70s and early 80s X-men which are depicted on the headphones.

Anyway, I was very pleased when I tried them out. They are extremely high quality headphones and the bass is very deep. They are a little tight, but that's not a big problem for me. By the way, I just can't throw away the box that they came in - I love the design, so I'll have to find another purpose for it!

did you get those to match the undies your mom got you for christmas? faggot

do you also have a velcro wallet with super mario on it?

I love how goofy these are.

I really hate that cheap ear pad material, it starts to crack and flake away after a few months of use.

But other than that obviously fault, that's a sound choice you made there user! I particularly like the triangular jack housing, great for retards like myself that have problems gripping circular objects.

I'll probably be using these until I die.

sennheiser hd650

VMODA LP2

Please don't judge me

Sony MDR 7506.

I'm looking to buy a pair of RHA t20 earbuds, any opinions?

HNNNG pls post your cute face

>[yells in ore wa]

DT 880's

b-but this is the internet, user

These bad boys

Only the best.

They're not really that great...

I thought the same too when I first got them, but many hours of use the sound quality improves vastly. You can also burn them in for an entire day to get much better sound.

Very good for what you pay

AKG K701s + 02 AMP and DAC. I absolutely love these headphones but a lot of people criticise them for being too "sterile" - I am tempted by the DT880s or Sennheiser HD 650s, but it's quite a lot of money to waste if the criticism turns out to be bullshit.

HiFiMan HE-400s

I'm very happy.

Sennheiser HD650's

Are they silver or white?

dude wtf... are you like 12 or something?

Fidelio X2s

pic related with magni 2

You are a perfect idiot.

They're a silver grey.

You didn't get the other cables that are included in the box?

my man, probably the most comfortable headphones i've ever owned. Great sound as well. Have you found a way to wash the ear pads without taking the entire thing apart and glueing them back on?

Bowers & Wilkins P7
best ones ive ever had

I have the K702 and I love them. As someone who uses them for both gaming and music, they really let me hear where sounds are coming from, whether it be a gunshot or a guitar in a band. And they sound good doing it. Listening to albums like the remaster of Sgt Pepper's on these things is a fucking treat and a half.

I haven't tried washing them yet but my earpads are the clip on/off type that don't use glue, I bought them probably the first month that the X2s were released in the UK. Apparently the later models that use glue were made after Gibson aquired the brand. From what I've heard though, the earpads should still be clip on/off and you can scrape all the glue off and they will still re-attach with no issues.

Haven't heard the K701s before but I had a pair of K550s which I hear sound pretty similar. I upgraded to the HD650s and I definitely prefer them. The sound is noticeably warmer.

For home listening: Sennheiser HD 280 (cheap but good)
Travelling: Bose QC 25

Never heard of burning in headphones?

From what I understand these are more or less identical to the K702. I think they're absolutely fucking brilliant, especially for electronic music - it's just that I've had them for about four years now and I wouldn't mind trying something else in addition.

By the way try and find the 2003 Dark Side of the Moon SACD remaster, bloody incredible. That bitrate...

Just bought an AKG K414P.
But i checked the prices and it seems that it is a copy cause prices are like twice what i paid.
I hope it works for mixing purposes.

Burning in makes zero to imperceptible difference to the sound over time.

Are there any leather pad replacements for the HD598, preferably with no additional isolation?

ATH-M50 when at home and Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 when i'm out in public. The ATH-M50 got a 1/4 inch stereo jack so i can use it with my Record Player's Amp