I belive the gorilla was protecting the kid from other gorillas or whatever other dangers there were down there

I belive the gorilla was protecting the kid from other gorillas or whatever other dangers there were down there.

PS: How the fuck do you drop your kid into a gorilla pit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uyzt8uK-Bg4
m.liveleak.com/view?i=a74_1464489122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I belive
No one gives a fuck what you believe, faggot.

watch the vid, the ape ragged the kid about like an empty tracksuit.
its a shitty bullshit thing to happen but id have shot it sooner.
fucking retard yank cunt letting your kid nearly die!!!

You're either a garbage tier parent, or a god tier parent. depends on the outcome.

Oh I've done it many times, and it all happens in different ways. It's really the zoo's job to take measures.

nor you, retard.

Actually, I care what this guy believes

Why do you care so much?

I don't give a flying fuck.

A parent was negligent, a Gorilla was going to pull the kid apart. Humans>Animals.

case closed.

link to a video where we see the nigger chimp get capped? come on it's 2016 someone has to have a good angle.

not sure if this is accurate

The kid was black and it was against the rules to go in the pit. Niglets gonna nig

Anyone gonna post the vid or what?

I find it amuzing that nobody grabbed that niglet before it fell in.

Gorilla>niglet

Implying humans are better than animals you stupid fuck

step 1: be a fat black mom

Implying any animals could do anything but eat shit sleep and fuck. don't show my apes using tools and shit, if you were just above braindead you'd still pick up things

>implying niglets are humans

I think the exhibit should've had better security. At least enough that a four yo child can't fall in

I'm not sure where I lost you on that statement.

The laws are Humans>Animals in any circumstances like OP. It's not hard to understand what has been made priority.

I get that implying is common word here, but using it incorrectly like that just makes you look like an angry idiot.

You just showed us the the nigger way to live your life

1: Nigger parents drop niglet in cage
2: Niglet gets media attention
3: Niglet gets killed
4: Niggers blame whitey
5: He a good boy he dindu nuffin
6: ???
7: Ghetto lottery check

niggers thought the boy was white and made it a race thing because they relate with the gorilla.

This. there are 7 billion people on this earth and most of them are fucking worthless

It's fucking stupid that people value some crotch gremlin over an endangered species.

Humans > animals? Fucking kill yourself

any link to the vid ?

He wasn't really aggressively dragging him, but it seemed like the gorilla was trying to keep him from getting pulled away by the water. A gorilla trying to be gentle might be more damaging to some tiny kid thoughl

Says the guy on Fucking Sup Forums.

Are you fucking retarded? Learn to internet, faggot.

>everyone is worthless
>nature gona hotfix us pretty soon

You're point?

life must be boring as fuck for you

So says you and all on Sup Forums. You can't pretend you're better when you're just like the rest of us fucktards here on /b.

I just want to see the big ape bite the bullet.

youtu.be/Uyzt8uK-Bg4

Didn't know I was point

the fact that we're here proves we're all pretty worthless.

No, I am point.

internet only works on /b u fckin sandniggerious wheelchair dickface

He is point

All but probably one billion should die

He help the Child and must die =(
r. i. P gorilla
And Go to the and burn for the parents

Every single thread is now guys like you expressing your spastic rage. There needs to be a new board where you guys can just call each other faggots.

Wut.

Neither is point for I am point.

poor gorilla they should of shot the kid and protected the gorilla. The human isn't endanger like the gorilla is, the human can make another baby..

wouldnt it be hilarious if they accidentally shot the kid

It's other people's responsibility to watch your kid? Found the libtard.

Yeah.. "Accident"

Honestly I think we need to work on getting our population to at most, around 3-4 billion. I don't see why people are so fixed on having a higher population. It just causes more issues. I don't see our population dropping anytime soon though, since most of it is related to worldwide government issues and I don't have much faith in figures of power.

LOL

What was the kid doing off-leash in the first place?

The kid fucking asked to climb over the gate, parents said no, and they had like 4 other kids so they weren't paying attention when he fell in. It's not like you could just walk into the exhibit.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=a74_1464489122

Pretty much. I live in a red state that wants to ban abortion, but in my town alone more than half the school kids are on free or reduced lunch. The majority of my town is white. Not complaining about the later, but literally the majority of parents here can't feed their kids.

>Humans > Animals

Implying we are two totally different things

kekilstilskin

Totally, that's why it was dragging the shit out of that kid through the water, must be how gorillas care for their niggies huh

The niglet propably thought it was his father

>Active shooter in Houston turns out to be former Ft. Bliss Soldier...
>Iraqi forces starting their campaign on Fallujah...
>A suspected criminal and the worst candidate in the history of the USA may become President...
>Perverts are taking advantage of the trans-friendly bathroom laws...
>The F35 Flying Money Furnace is still being produced, and people in the upper echelon are still trying to replace the best CAS aircraft ever conceived with this expensive piece of shit...
>Europe is being invaded by sleeper cells...
>Our current waste of a President continues to be a spineless pussy who aids our enemies and ignores our allies....

But let's all keep crying over a dead fucking animal...

Because people don't have any hope

This. Same with the fucking lion, get the fuck over it, thousands of animals day everyday, but when a human kills one everyone goes ape shit. Fuck off.

> Niggers

Exactly, because people should never express emotions over things while there are worse things going on in the world.

you're kind of retarded huh?

Yep.... An American kills a lion and America loses its shit..... Meanwhile, African poachers slaughter dozens of lions every year, and nobody gives two fucks...

Just observant...