I have a girl that I like but im extremely awkward around her and im shit with verbal communication...

I have a girl that I like but im extremely awkward around her and im shit with verbal communication. Any ways to start a convo/keep it going? Do i just have to ask her a bunch of questions? How do i know its going well?

Pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

Ya i dont want a virus, thanks

Find out the things that she likes then ask questions about them. If she in not a vapid cunt she might ask you questions to keep the conversation going.

If she doesn't ask you questions it means she doesn't care about you.

bump for you

So should i get rid of her if she doesnt like me or do i just leave her alone?

Thanks my man.

You can try to get friend zoned if you want that.

super cute girl gl op

That would work. Atleast i get a friend from it.

Thanks. I know her & vice versa but im just a pussy because i dont speak to her much

Do some speed, you won't even know what ur talking but making her laugh will be the easiest thing ever

This is a sign. Im gonna do it

Had an azn cutie I fucked up with.
TIPS: don't get caught in her room by her father.

She doesnt like druggies :(
Maybe if i drank my lean it would be ok

Wait... so you fucked her?

>Recording in VHS

Is this the fucking 90's?

Fucked up, not fuck.

Its pretty hipster, i admit but this didnt make me cringe.it was pretty cool

Oh im not the guy who asked (im op) but what were you doing in her room? Did her father beat you?

Damn she is cute. Anyway OP you have nothing to lose. Go for it. There are 2 possibilities. Either you talk to her and she likes you or you get friendzoned/denied(it's 50-50)But remember that if you don't talk to her it's like losing everything so is that really worth it? nah
Also random Korean girl pic

I am not telling you to do 5 lines, do a lil bit and go to a club. Act like ur "drunk" if she asks anything. This is obviously not a long term solution but a shortcut, lets call it a life hack :D

>life hack

And all of this go for it advice won't help you, ur a pussy just like me. There is no way to man up except to change how you view reality

I will try it when I go to a club. If my school finds out that im on drugs, i would get a lot of shit

Eh i once went on here to get advice and got the balls to ask a girl i liked to the movies. Wouldve escalated if i didnt find out she got banned from the nearby mall for sucking dick in public

What are you going to harvard, where I went to school there were loads of people rolling up grass betwen classes, no wonder I'm like this :D

Good thread hahah