Hi guys, I've just harvested my Sour Diesel. I want to smoke a little bit now. What is the fastest way of drying weed?

Hi guys, I've just harvested my Sour Diesel. I want to smoke a little bit now. What is the fastest way of drying weed?

fire

there is no "fastest way" just don't be a faggot and let the shit dry and cure properly.

put it in a paper bag over night and/or heat some in the oven

Wrap it in tin foil and hold it in the toaster

Mircowave for dry but it makes shit tier weed

Dutchfag reporting in...yeah, that country where smoking weed hasn't been edgy since 1966.
You need to use hot air to dry your weed a little faster. A hot air oven can work, just set it to low heat

This.

this works everytime op

Dehydrator

Let it cure is the right answer actually

is growing weed a regular thing it dutchland

lold

donĀ“t be stupid wait
btw good choice, sour diesel is my favoirte

Darwin award incoming...

( best to do properly with drying/curing) but you can nuke a bus in the microwave and test out the high

Bud sorry not bus Kek

This. You can sample small nugs by nuking it in the microwave on like 30% power

Microwav

It's legal to grow small amounts for personal use (maximum of five plants). But unless you're an old hippie-fag or unemployed neckbeard, you don't grow your own weed. Too much hassle.
Remember you need real low heat > don't want to dry out the greens completely. Maximum of 60degrees Celsius (140 degrees fahrenheit) maximum and make sure the oven door isn't closed completely. Just wedge something to prvent the door from closing

you can dry it in an oven, just don't go over 60 degrees celsius, as that's the temperature when thc releases from the bud

Don't put it in the micro or oven that just cooks away the thc you idiots. You'll basically be smoking mids after that. So either just hang it in a dry humid place for a few days till you snap off the smaller stems and then you should be able to smoke it if it's a little crispy to the touch then just bottle the rest and cure it the right way so it tastes better

Honestly try a blowdryer

this has worked for me every time I harvest

Have any sources? Putting it in the microwave on 30% power for a short time is completely fine. Of course it's not ideal but it's only for sampling small amounts

microwave, 20-30s, that is if you don't care about thc and want to smoke asap

Hahaha...
>cooks away the THC
>away

Don't be stupid. Using an oven is exactly the same as sundrying your weed, just don't using maximum heat fucktard.
The only thing you will affect by heat-air drying your weed is the terpenoids and that will affect the taste of the weed

I don't condone nuking in a microwave but it does work. The problem is that it could break down your THC causing your weed to be shitty

Really low temp in oven. Takes awhile. I woukd just wait. It looks mid grade at best btw.

THIS

microwave on high 5 minutes
perfect taste like it was cured for a week

put it in a all wooden dresser drawer and close it or any type of clean enclosed wooden box for an hour or more

>just harvested
just cure it propelly you fag