CALLING ALL MUSICFAGS

CALLING ALL MUSICFAGS,

Put your cocks back in your pants and pull your instruments out cuz we about to make some noise!

TL;DR: Sup Forums makes music
>vocaroo.com/i/s0sFmrWaxJ2z

Rules as follows:

1. Download the following mp3 and study the chord changes in OP
>vocaroo.com/i/s10obTANfA17
2. Come up with something cool. Can be vocals, riffs, comping, synth part, spoken word, noise, whatever the fuck you want, this is your creation.

3. Record, export, and upload both the individual part and the part with backing track to Vocaroo and post link so your bros can listen.

4. Production fags out there take all the parts and make something worthy of this community.

Yesterday's progress:
>vocaroo.com/i/s0ycIjoe8iLK

Help keep thread bumped while anons work.

BPM: 78

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ycIjoe8iLK
vocaroo.com/i/s18VnTGmHwcQ
clyp.it/memgxlam
youtube.com/watch?v=ic8uyBkW8ho
vocaroo.com/i/s0z9Q2fSXs8s
vocaroo.com/i/s0sFmrWaxJ2z
vocaroo.com/i/s10obTANfA17
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79626338967938542842
vocaroo.com/i/s1IPAXfOkoIz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

bumpity

bumperino

bampu

Bump

Bumping again

bwamp

BOOP

Bump for op

Dont have my instruments with me tho

Thanks user, stick around, thread might pick up in a few hours

where you all at?

wat

>Key of A
Yeah no thanks faggot.

I think you mean Ab. And I'm just bumping with sheet music, the actual progression is in Dm.

so it's going to be a bunch of instruments playing the same thing. i have a trumpet

You can play whatever you want. The progression is only there as the structural foundation.

give me something to play. during high school i was first trumpet for orchestra, and second in jazz band

if you can find some sheet music for me ill be able to play it, i can record different trumpet parts if you want

I'll play something on my guitar but it wont be whatever's on that music sheet

There's sheet music in the original post, You can use the chords as guides for background harmonies if you'd like, but I ain't gonna transpose it for you. Or you can play a melody, solo, whatever.

Again, sheet music is only there as a guide. Play whatever you want

This user laid down a simple drum track for starters yesterday.

vocaroo.com/i/s18VnTGmHwcQ

my guitar is a piece of shit. Sorry I can't think of any other melody, this just came to my mind

clyp.it/memgxlam

youtube.com/watch?v=ic8uyBkW8ho

This is cool...and unrelated to thread topic. Try to play along with the chords if you want.

Wat am I listening to...

Bump for interest

:0 bamp

this house is humid as hell so my trumpet won't be able to sound crisp :(

ill look out for later threads

Too bad, hope to see you next time

I recognize that score. It's from Super Mario 64. That was the first piano piece I learnt.
Bump btw

i came up with half of a bass part. don't really have much time so add on to it i guess

I got my bass right next to me but nothing to amp and record it :(
And I don't have a piano in my flat because I'm broke.

sounds good

Yep! I have a youtube channel dedicated to high quality and accurate video game and anime transcription videos. I put em up for sale but no one's bought any yet. Doesn't surprise me.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Upload an isolated bass track if you can.

Shit nigga. Well stick around, you might see some interesting stuff

bumpy

Musicians get in here
Lurkers help me bump

this can actually end up nice with the route this is going. bump my dude

Last time I did this there were like 30 people who put up a bunch of awesome shit.

This is just a small representation:
>vocaroo.com/i/s0sFmrWaxJ2z

Bumperino

Bumping for music

bump

Anyone working on anything? There's not much enthusiasm, I may let thread die

nigga i dont do music i do idk ur mom lol

i'm trying to finish up the bass piece and save it as a midi or something. give me just a bit more and maybe we can get things rolling

Cool. Bump.

i cant write or read sheet music someone wanna make a midi file for it?

What do you want a MIDI file for, the recording?

yeah the piano
if it's too much hassle its grand , just seems fun and wanted to contribute but im too plebby for sheet music

The sheet music is a rough transcription of the recording, with chord changes to use as a guide.
vocaroo.com/i/s10obTANfA17

I can upload a MIDI if you want to sequence it, but otherwise the recording should suffice, no?

Drum and bass tracks here:

Out of the six years I've been here why is this the first time I've seen this?
Would love to participate but am on phone, good luck all of you and can't wait for a finished piece.

im pleb tier so i just use a daw , im looking for a midi of the piano score so can add to it

>Drum and bass tracks here:
>it's not dnb

fuck you

Here ya go bro. Project tempo should be 78 bpm. First 4 notes are click track

Because these threads take time and never stay on the first few pages. I've only ever done it a few times. Welcome user, stick around

I'm sorry you are upset.

fuck forgot link: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79626338967938542842

Someone want to bump this thing so thread doesn't die

Arpeggio

Blimp

Where are you musicians, we need moar of you

Fucking BUMP, don't let thread die.

I'm guessing Sup Forums is just as lame as you thought OP

It's getting lamer and lamer, that's for sure. Increased traffic doesn't help either. Maybe I should try this on Sup Forums

try it, there are more people who understand music to help you out

Damn, I wish I had a better mic (or a silent place to sing, everyone's home). At what time do you post? I might not be able to get a better mic, but it will be a lot less noisy.

4-6 pm, but traffic is so high on Sup Forums that this thread barely gets any visibility. If I made it a weekly thing where enough people were consistently interested, it'd be a different story, but bumping the thread just to keep it alive gets old.

EST

remember that drum part someone did yesterday?. i'll use that along with the bass

I don't usually go to Sup Forums, but if you post it, I'll check it. It's 8:42 gmt -3 here.

I probably won't.

I'm taking a quick trip to 7/11, hope to see something when I get back. Thread vitality is on you guys

Gonna save all these to play on my keyboard when im good enough in a year or so

Good luck, it can only end well

Do you guys download your illegal sheet music from anywhere in specific?

bumpirino

bump...This would last longer on something like Sup Forums no?

isnt this from House MD?

give me a bit i got an addition

Bump

A guy added a drum track, and I simply added a bass to it. Hopefully you guys like it and can add on to it later!

vocaroo.com/i/s1IPAXfOkoIz

gotta keep this alive for at least a little bit longer bump this my friends

Bump

Wow, it actually survived

What are you looking for?

Sounds cool user. Could you post an isolated track of the bass too?

Issuu.com

why do people need sheets.... ffs

can someone help me find a piece called aryan and dance or something like that ._.

You're right, I might try it on there sometime. Dunno how the culture would respond.You may also want to increase your buffer size so you don't get clicks and pops on export

Hungarian dances?

Its called arian dance and its by nujabes.

Hella fun to play. No idea if sheet music exists though.

Sounds like Android Warehouse.

Aruarian dance
I could make sheet music, but way too lazy

Looks pretty un interesting, user.

bump

yeah bud, I'm bustn some shit out on my tuba. Don't let it die

Anyone still working?

fuck yeah we got a fucking tuba player up in this bitch

I don't have any of my instruments but bump

Hit it with a bump

Bump

Hopefully next time we'll see more interest

Everyone keep posting parts. I can't read music for shit, but I have an ear. My organ isn't with me right now, and there's no internet at its' location. So i'm going to pre-download all the vocaroos in this thread, record my organ part when i get to my buddy's tonight, and see what I can do in protools when i'm finished.

Bumping

Any lurkers at least?

Interest bump