Europoors dont have garbage disposals

>europoors dont have garbage disposals

Cant make this up lmao

I've got that in my house. Less useful than the bin, desu.

also no dryers
some countries here you can't flush toilet paper
no soap in public restrooms
no houses
etc

>some countries here you can't flush toilet paper
Why?

>no dryers

This is a joke right? Like the Poland worsr country in the world meme?

some rural ish places in balkans you cant flush toilet paper due to weak pipes, could get clogged so its safer to just have designated poo wipe bin

we never had a dryer
but my family was particularly poor so

>actually using that stupid thing

food goes in the trash, not down the drain

The housing boom in the 70's didn't account for adequate piping specs and waste management plants.

They're kind of redundant in the South, and too expensive for the east block. I'm pretty sure those in the nordics have them.

>no soap in public restrooms
That happens often, and I hate it.

shitty pipes
i know for certain this is a thing in all of greece because i just returned from there
i've never seen a dryer in spain. not even the wealthiest people
it's the worst. public restrooms in spain are absolutely disgusting too and there's barely any public restrooms anyway

public restrooms are disgusting EVERYWHERE...

>no dryers
Are your greasy, bloated hands too delicate for a simple towel?
Why do burgers have this weird urge to replace everything with machines, even if there's no such need? It's the same with walmart scooters.
>wew, "walking"? what is this, the 90s?

What's wrong with dryers you slavnigger? They dry your clothes in like 20 minutes

today I learned that even the poorest american lives better than an average euro

>yfw americans put their benis there for instant circumsion

>yfw Brazilians put their head in there for instant liveleak views

>he doesn't know his country has even worse videos

Stop arguing

Will you send me chocolate?

Don't tell me you don't have These things in spain.
Fuck I thought that kind of stuff is standard everywhere save for fucking africa.

I don't really see the advantage desu.

Little fancy chocolate cakes for you my man

>no houses

I legitimately can no longer tell if you're trolling me or not. Someone explain this to me.

We have these brown paper bags we're forced to throw our food waste separately in.

We once got a stern letter for not producing enough waste.

I don't have a dryer here in the UK, I just hang all my clothes up to dry.

Also, nobody in the UK has a dedicated "laundry room" like in America, it's just the kitchen.

I don't see the point for it. Isn't it better for everybody to just throw their solids in a bin?
Also dryers. I don't really see their point unless you live somewhere with high humidity, constant rain, or months of extreme cold

>2016
>Driving through Italy
>Stop at a restaurant to eat
>Need to go to the toilet
>It's a fucking hole in the floor

The fucking third world, man. When are they going to learn...

i dont want to have one. because what if i get my hand stuck in one?

I have a dryer but I barely even use it, nearly always hang the clothes out to dry

I thought Italy was supposed to be nice. Isn't it in top ten economy and produces cars n sheit?

>In the U.S. some 50% of homes had disposal units as of 2009,[13] compared with only 6% in the United Kingdom[14] and 3% in Canada.[15]

you got unlucky. I never saw a turkish toilet in public places, save for camping sites

It's the most pointless appliance ever invented, what you don't have enough clothes that you need them dry in 20 minutes ? Can't wait a day for them to dry out absolutely for free ?

>willingly installing another overengineered device into your sink that can and will malfunction and require you to call someone to fix it.

the poland thing is not a meme mate

>he doesn't have a utility room

I can't even picture a house without a utility room. It's just wrong.