Any other Bay Area bros here?

Any other Bay Area bros here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmzXvk0BlX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope. the ones that were here all killed themselves.

the rest cant afford internet with the $2,000/month rent for a studio in nigville prices.

>tfw live in bay area
>tfw miserable, forever alone pathetic faggot
>would bring me great happiness to see the warriors lose so that everyone here would be miserable
>it happened

FUCK YEAH

get fucked faggot

sounds comfy, to be honest

who else /rafa/ here?

youtu.be/RmzXvk0BlX0

Enjoy your aids faggot nigger

and all the poo in loo programmers pricing you out of your own neighborhood.

I would hope you get raped and sodomized by a nigger but youd probably enjoy it

Lol Jesus that's harsh

At least we still have the Giants

thats only really in San jose

>was gonna go get some oakland pussy after game
>warriors lose
Fuck going over there people gonna die tonight
>tfw cock blocked by the cavs

Bay area bro here. Moved here from Chicago so I could care less about any team out here.

I'm more a shorks fan than a warriors fan but I was really hoping this would kinda lessen the pain of that loss. Jesus christ what went wrong

we'll win the world series

just like you won the stanley cup and nba championship?

yo shut up

>implying southern california cares

Apologies.

Dying to Exxon Mobile refinery fumes reporting in.

only cloppers fags

it was over the moment Bogut got injured.

Here lies /lifelong/ GSW fans

2015 - 2016

Final Words:
"Oooh, soccer. Now that might be fun. And nobody really knows about it so I'll be a trendsetter at work!"

I'm here

Fucking hate it that every team is sucking major dicks right now

meme teams btfo

>le racemixing jump shot meme quad BTFO
>le hipster attentionwhoring meme beard BTFO

2016 is glorious

pls stop. The sharks are a good group of guys who won the hearts of millions. and the warriors are nice too, don't believe the memes

>meme power play babbies get exposed by a team that doesn't have a critical flaw
They got what they deserved

I will say the sharks fought a hell of a battle getting to the cup but there was no way they would win against the penguins. Overall their franchise is pathetic and can be summarized in one word...choke

>California
>Bay Area
>nigville

Bay Aryan here.
First the Sharks and now this? The worst part is having a shot and then it crumbling in your fingers.

Used to be Potrero Hill here but rent hikes forced me out. Fucking techfags and their monopoly money jobs.

This desu

calm down canada jesus.

Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and NBA Finals all ended in the Bay Area this year.

0 Bay Area teams walked away with championships.

;_;

I care, only because I was set to make 300-400 dollars as a vendor in the victory parade.

Fuck my whole week was cleared last week to do it but then the Warryers had to choke.

>penguins win in the shark tank
>cavs win in the oracle
What ever happened to home field advantage

If it's any consolation, Giants are facing the Pirates who have just lost like 10 of their last 11. If the Pens didn't just win the Cup, this season would hurt a lot more than it does right now.

>from socal
>go to school in bay area
>hate basketball

Best. Day. Ever.

The Giants will inevitably win the NL West and everyone will start crying "EVEN YEAR EVEN YEAR".

However, they will lose and that will be the official end of the Bay Area Meme Magic.

>The Giants will inevitably win the NL West

Dodgers

East bay resident here.
So glad the warriors lost. Can't stand the bandwaggonin fanbase.

>team starts doing well
>fans start talking about the team more

wow disgusting bandwagoners am i right?

Whatever senpai, bunch of ppl rocking GS gear weren't rocking with in 06, now they're life longs from 1 year ago. Can't stand fugazi fans. So I'm really glad the warriors lost so the 'fanbase' can be real now.

Cutch sucks. Pirates suck. Pirates fans are the biggest cucks in Pittsburgh.

Easy to kick them when they're down. They still have the second most wins of any team over the last 3 seasons, just ran into hot pitchers in the playoffs. At least they're not the Reds.

How did fugazi get dragged into this
I think black flag is a better example

Warriors: Golden State played the first finals Game 7 in franchise history. ... Not since the Oakland Athletics won the World Series in 1974 has a Bay Area team won a championship at its home venue.