WAS THE KID WHO FELL INTO THE GORILLA PIT A NIGGER?

WAS THE KID WHO FELL INTO THE GORILLA PIT A NIGGER?

LOOKS LIKE THE KID MEETING HIS DAD??

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That gorilla ass though

Yawn.

he dindu nuttin

He was a fine, well-mannered white child who was showing a natural curiousity and demonstrated problem-solving skills by figuring out how to get into the enclosure.

KID LOOKS LIKE A NIGGLET TO ME

The first actual dindu nuffin.

Yes he is nig and his parents are nigs

SO WHY IS SOCIAL MEDIA (YOU FAT FUCKS) TRYING TO SAY IT'S WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THE KID IS CLEARLY A RAISENETTE?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Because the situation is exactly as you suspect so they need to change the natrative

I DON'T KNOW OP???
YOU PROBABLY COULD HAVE? GOOGLE IT?!???

WEIRD.BOTH LOOK LIKE GORILLAS.

YOU COULD ALSO FUCK YOUR 400 POUND MOTHER WITH YOUR 2" COCK.

monkeys are dangerous, that is why they had no choice but to shoot the chimp.

Wen y'all fana meet y'all dads and he gets shot right in yo face

I am from Cincinnati and I am so sick of hearing about the fucking gorilla and the child. I'm sure it is all over everyone's social media page, but in Cincinnati you can leave your house (or stay in your house) without hearing every person within earshot debating about it. The struggle is real. I don't care anymore. Insert the gorilla picture with the caption "well this is the last time I try and babysit!" Here...

always wanted to see a sheboon taken out

I meant you can't leave your house.

Fuck! Well memed sir

what did he hit him with?

IS THAT HIS TEETH??????

lol interesting techniques

he keeps his hands down below his waist then kills the nigger with a backhand

What happens when the boy is white?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CMxMv34_A

why would you do that?
cant she sleep outside the workside?

Thank you. At the end of the day, the gorilla probably would have accidentally/on purpose killed the kid, and the parents suck for not watching their kid closer. But in all actuality, who cares? Hate the gorilla, hate the kid, hate the parents...talking about it isn't going to change what happened. People are just bored as fuck and have nothing better to do than to complain.

I don't know who's more retarded, the nigger who picked a fight with a giant redneck or the redneck who misses 30% of his punches on a knocked-out nigger.

fake and bait

that "punch" was good for niggering flies but not good enough to send a trained nignog flying

looks like a bottle

do they still make glass bottles for anything other than beer?

THAT NIGGER OUTWEIGHED WHITEY BY 200 POUNDS, SUCKER PUNCHED HIM AND STILL DIDN'T STOP HIM.

YOU THINK? I NEVER KNEW THROWING A NIGGLET AROUND LIKE A SACK OF SHIT WOULD KILL THEM. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

When you scare the nigger back to his crack habit flinches because he couldn't scare whitey haha

I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?!? LET'S KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON.

that hipster soda shit they have
>Jones (soda)

And here is the solution to the entire problem. All they need to do to make up for getting Harambe killed is take his place or give up one of their welfare nigglets to do the job.

Gorilla back on exhibit. Problem solved.

If you pause right you can see the nigs cheeks being squished together by the bites haha

UHHH DOGS DESPISE SHIT SKINS. I BREED DOGS AND NEVER HAD ONE LIKE A SHIT SKIN. THEY GO NUTS WHEN THEY PASS BY.

I DON'T EVEN SELL TO SHIT SKINS CAUSE I KNOW MY TRAINED GUARD DOGS ARE COMING BACK OR END UP DEAD.

Someone caption "Are you my daddy" on this pl0x.

i don't think so. if it's a fake it's a good one.

watch the way the guy falls. if it was fake he'd crumple

while it was a bizarre hit, and i wouldn't recommend fighting like that, a less-than-perfect shot CAN knock a person out

Tough to do when she's spending all her time at your house.

YOU THINK YOU DUMB FUCK WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WILD ANIMALS KILL HUMANS??

mein hero

Toasting epic bread

Shit can get you banned, fags. Keep it up so we don't have to deal with you.

SANDY IS YOUR MOM? THAT PRACTICALLY MAKES US RELATED.

3edgy5me

Snapple?

sides gone

WHHAHAHHAHAHA CALL THE FAT FUCKING BETA MALE A WHAAAABULANCE.

Alright! Fire at the target! Fire now!

Sir, which one is the target!?

Look at that instinct at work. She goes into passive cover-up mode when her initial assault fails but then immediately recovers once a silver back male intercedes. Nigger genes literally rouse her out of her passive state in order to take advantage of a possible sucker-punch situation.

YOU ARE A DUMB NIGGER GTFO OFF THE THREAD.

PUNCH DOESN'T EVEN CONNECT YOU MOTHERFUCKER NIGGER

They do it because niggers are superior race. Islam has nothing to do with violence, though.

aaaahh na

not enough momentum to shake the brain suficiently ... if he fell for real, than just because he was surprised like nana wo hit mu

Niggers are pretty good in pretending and screaming ... this helps alot when it comes to a talk of the bull wipe.

>I think we're done here.
I'm still trying to figure out how all of those unrelated pieces of information, like rape versus attraction, relate. The file name might actually be the most misleading part. Worst infogram ever.

DAMN THOSE PUNCHES WERE HARD AF... THEN THE FINISHER LMAO.

sure islam is religion of peace

NIGGLET IS JUST TREATING HIS MOM LIKE THE GROWN UP DO.

well done kid

no, man. it connects. watch it again in ghetto slow mo (tap play/pause really quickly)

having twenty niggers in the subway. one is smelly. how to do the 9/11 on the train?

Mind if I save this picture?

White guy was wiry. That's not a move that normal people can do. Fukken saved.

Typical. Niggers can't fight without their other nigger friends helping them. Niggers will nigg.

Google Michelle Greeg
She is the nigger mom
And yes the monkey is black

Can someone please translate?I don't speak nigger

>title

you are sick fuck