How to destroy someones phone without causing suspision?

How to destroy someones phone without causing suspision?

Story:

>Work in a shift with awesome colleague's
>Get put in the other shift because reasons
>Now work with a retarded polish guy and a lazy homosexual with a high pitched voice, bad teeth and bad humour that likes to snitch like a rat
>Polish retard is not important and is for me useless since he is a insecure manchild and gets bullied by the gayfag everyday
>gayfag keeps doing less work, i told him to get of his lazy ass but eventually he stops working again
>I cant complain to boss since im on bad terms with him lately, plus gayfag has a contract while im not (1 year have i been on that job)
>I think fuck it im gonna be a lazy ass too, see what happens
>Only guy working is the polish mongeloid but fuck him he only puts up with it because he is stupid as fuck
>Notice gayass is making notes on his phone everytime i slack off (he is technically the chef of the three of us)
>Now im planning to wreck his phone, which he takes with him during work
>Dont even care about the notes, i came up with the idea because of that but i just hate him

I was thinking of a strong magnet and swipe it across his phone, but i dont know if that will produce satisfying results. It would be cool if it wreckt his simcard too.

Anyone got ideas? It cant be too obvious, me and polka are usually the only ones there.

Won't do shit.

Accidentally dump in water. Even if it works temporarily it wont last long. Corrosion will eventually destroy it entirely

There is nothing to 'accidentally' drop it in. Plus he would know something is up when his phone is suddenly wet...

Stick it in the grill.
Then punch him in the face when he has a gay sissyfit about it.

Respect through fear, op.

Microwave 10 seconds. Fries inside. No external damage

This

I know, i see it with the polish dude daily

Kinda hard to do since i would need at least 1.5 minutes doing that and put it back when he's not looking. (he watches everything you do)
Ill keep the idea in mind though!

Seduce him, finger his hole, stick phone in his hole, stick in buttplug that locks (you can find them online) call the phone, do this at first to hurt him but actually it feels good..... really good.... dominating this fag like this, watching him squirm as a sub bottom... you moisten your hand and start rotating it on the head of his penis, which is rock solid and listen to his wimpers, his moans.. he cries out a screech that shows he is in a submissive headspace and you tell him to lick your boots, he does like the faggot he is and starts worshipping your feet.. the call ends and you call again.. you stand on his face and call him a bitch, his cock is throbbing and precum leaking for it, he starts to beg for chastity.. you tell him to stay where he is and grab a razor, shave his pubes.. hes a pathetic fag boy, he doesn't need those.. you kick his balls and grab his cock hard..........

Nigga that's gay

Anymore tips?

Does a magnet really not work?

Itt OP needs to get rid of CP on his phone

In al seriousness. Does hr ever leave it and are there cameras? Details prick

if you have long enough to rub a magnet on it just throw it on the ground hard as you can. Takes under a second.

just shrug and okay stupid if he asks

He leaves it on a table for max 1 min. He almost always takes it with him during breaks. There are camera's in the building but on our workplace. That means the table is unsupervised, but the pathway to the microwave and exit are watched by camera's.

The main problems are the short time-span in which i can act and the fact that im not to blamed.

This is not a company that goes a long way to find proof for things. Id get fired if they cant find an other possible suspect.

'but not on our workplace '

Work your ass off immediately, so when fagboy tries to use what he has against you after a week or two and he's frustrated you aren't being lazy any more, you can point your boss to the cameras so he can see you working hard and fagboy standing around, playing on his phone.

find out where he lives, then show up in the middle of the night with a mask on and a gun.

kick in the door and subdue the faggot.
take all his shit including his faggot ass iphone. I know he has an iphone since he's a normie faggot.

this way it didn't happen at work, and he won't even suspect you.

if you think he will recognize you even with the mask, you'll have to pay someone else to do it.

either way, quit being a pansy and take care of your shit like an adult.

I used a magnet on a phone. Fucked up the screen, not sure about the sim. Wasn't that powerful of one either. Took two seconds.

bring in a battery (must be 24v or above) and short it out. You could even use a plug socket. Just cut a plug off a mains appliance; strip wires.

soon as his back is turned short it out the charge/data connection strip

do your shit and stop complaining. you're a faggot. just work hard and redeem yourself. it's not complicated.

I corrected my post, there are no camera's where we work only in the hallways next to it. Also my hands are tied, non of the higher ups care even the owner wont do shit. Its a family company run like a dictatorship by 2 brothers, who inherited the company from their father but the 2 are incompetent dicks. They dont care about your problems, only about production. Problems they do not want to see wont be handled. They are the kind of incompetent greedy people who would slay the chicken that lays golden eggs. (hurrdurr we want small short term profit hurrr)

Try your best to find another job then. Just don't quit this one until you're scheduled at the other one.

forgot to add. If you don't have a battery and scared of killing yourself on the mains:

you know those square 9v batterys? You can connect a few of them in series to get the same effect. They are designed to clip together so it is easy as fuck and you will only need a few.

Im a hard worker but not a retarded one. If you mean about the boss disliking me, that is for other reasons.

I hate the company but like the colleague's i worked with and hope i can get back to them eventually. Else i would have left long ago.

This is something, how exactly do i connect it to the charger-port?