How does this thing hover? I know the water pressure keeps it floating but where is it getting the water from?

How does this thing hover? I know the water pressure keeps it floating but where is it getting the water from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlzBOEwnFQs
amusingplanet.com/2012/08/magical-floating-faucet-fountains.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=NiGep44TRPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obvious Bait

The hose it's attached to is made of diamond. On top of being the hardest metal, when water flows through diamond it's basically invisible.

A water tube in the center of the the down stream of water.

There's a pipe in the middle of the water that sucks it up from the fountain and puts it back into the faucet thing, if you turn it off you'd see the pipe.

magic

Magnets

and this guy took it.

No way it could hold up something that heavy. Thats brass, 2000pounds easy

Ever heard of Photoshop

Checkmate atheists.

you guys are fucking stupid. it's obviously a column of water coming down. like when you spray water it pushes back, all you ahve to do is keep the water flowing fast enough and it'll float in the air like that. turn the pressure down and it'll float lower.

Thats the Blessed Faucet. Its located in the Vatican. It stands up on it's own and pours out watch from thin air. One of the great miracles of this world. Thank you, Jesus.

superconductor on the ground, valve is a giant magnet. it's basic physics dude.

This

Hey Sup Forumsro, gimme my bath faucet back.

don't be unreasonably stubborn dude

how else could this be explained?

How do they work?

>water flows up
>pushes thing up
>stays afloat
dude thats fucking kindergarden science
you even school bro?

Sup Forums sucks now theres just too much bait everywhere

the faucet spins like a helicopter blade

Shill detected

Its painted plastic. Get a clue

there's a blue portal in the water and an orange portal in the faucet

Have u even seen brass before?

>kek
>underrated post

How can you be so fucking stupid? I think when I was 5 it took me 10 seconds to figure it out

There is a solid tube in the center of the water stream holding up the faucet and pumping water back up

Fucking hell, I'd say kill yourself but you'd probably be too stupid for that

youtube.com/watch?v=GlzBOEwnFQs

Ok autist. Tell me how a solid tube that thin could hold a heavy peice of brass like that?

I don't understand though

>beeing this new

Are you retarded?

who says it's brass? is that what you THINK or you have some proof?

Makes no sense

You obviously wouldn't understand

What don't you understand?

New? I've been creating memes for years and I was once regarded a master troll on GameFAQs

Judt look at it, obviously brass

>Not knowing there is a time and place for certain things
>lurk moar

>Painted brass

Nigger are you fucking stupid? That's clearly cast brass.

There is a condenser in the faucet that extracts water from the air.

oh i'm raging dude

have you?

Youre all dumb. Ever hear of photoshop?

wouldn't the water eventually run out ?

if you have enough brass in the one place it actually weighs less.

Even if there was a pipe it couldnt suck up all that water

It's magic.

You're raging because you know it's brass but won't accept it.

there's two options.

1. it's actual brass, and the tube holding it up is made of a heavier metal
2. it's made of plastic and painted to look like brass, and the tube holding it up is made of a heavy material
3. it's actually pulling water from the heavens and floating in place via sheer willpower

option 2 is more likely than 1. 3 isn't even an option but you dipshits probably think it's what is really happening.

no you're pissing me off dude shut up

>implying brass is hard enough for that
Stop being stupid, the metal used was diamond for sure.

amusingplanet.com/2012/08/magical-floating-faucet-fountains.html?m=1

>diamond
>metal

The whole thing is made of diamonds, with magnets pulling the water up. When the fountain gets closed due to AIDS birds or shit like that, a magnetic condenser creates more water in the pool.

well hello there newfriend

>lurk moar

Diamond _is_ a metal. sp^3 carbon makes metallic bonds, unlike sp^2 carbon (graphite).

And it's a fucking hard metal too, good luck with a diamond car crashing into a diamond wall.

I forgot the can get diamond that color, this makes a bit more sense. I take back my brass comment. This would be a lot lighter

Lost

Any graphic designer can confirm this may be possibly shopped?

No Photoshop required. Google "floating tap".

Listen you faggots, welder here. I can confirm that is diamonds, ive welded a lot of diamonds in my day and u can see the weld marks on the diamond. Its cut perfect, whoever did this really knows a lot about diamonds and gravity.

I believe it has something to do with Matthew McConaughey being stuck in a bookcase.

Diamond welder here as well, can confirm

its a fucking fountain with a faucet shooped over it. i hate you all.

this thread gave me cancer.

No, sir. You are cancer.

ive been to that water park. fun AF

So can you confirm it floats?

Theres NO MATERIAL on earth that could support that much brass. i think I would know a thing or two about bras i passed chem. Also it would at least bend? We dont even have technology that could flow that much water. The hydrolics just dont add up

i got mad before i realized this was bait....
well played..

Especially taking into account how much that brass would rust over the years, would practically crumble

Painted plastic or fiberglass, not actually brass

Magic Faucets
You might think these floating fountains pipes are erased in Photoshop but it’s just a clever illusion. These giant putting profits can be found all over the world including Spain Belgium the United States and Canada. There’s a transparent tube in the middle of the water column that holds the running water tap in place. It’s an easy trick to make us think the spot it’s a really magic.

How... How new are you?

Jesus H. Christ

Do you really think someone would build a solid fucking brass faucet that large? Do you understand how expensive that would be? It's some cheap ass plastic made to look like a real faucet. My god. I know it's bait I get it but Jesus Christ men come on use your heads. The dude that said there's a pipe on the inside is right. The water flowing doesn't hold it up, there's nowhere it's flowing from.

Why are those fountains shooting water up those magic faucets? Please explain.

Wow you're so fucking retarded. How the fuck could a TUBE be supporting such mass in the air?

Look at that middle picture, that shit clearly weighs 5000 pounds and there's no tube that can support this.
The last picture, that's clearly blue diamonds that the heaviest shit. There's no fucking way this could be supported by anything

The water is obviously flowing with such pressure and filtered so purely it has diamond traces which allow it to hold it up

So you admit that solid brass couldn't be supported by a pipe
If there's nowhere the water is flowing from, then how do you explain the ripples in the surface?

Except your forgetting one important thing that ruins your stupid theory.

Tiny Mexicans.

This isn't /x/ everyone knows 3 ' s not an option

True story: They have these things at the Culligan tent at most state fairs.

So some lady with two little kids, one is about 5 and the other about 3, is looking at it and the littlest kid asks how they do that and the mom says "Magic".

And the older kid gave her the most pitiful look you ever saw, like she was genuinely retarded and told his kid brother that there was a clear pipe in the middle and the faucet was made of plastic.

The only wonder to me was that the 3 yr old didn't figure it out when a kindergarten kid obviously could.

Dude well spotted. Look at the sizes of those swings in the middle picture, they're tiny. No way regular humans could fit in these

Compressors draws air through a hydrophobic filter, forcing all the moisture out of the air.

The kid who thought there's a pipe clearly has downs.

You should never question mother

How do they stop all the moisture just forming massive clouds at the bottom ?
Do they have some kind of condensation filtration system which condenses the rain and feeds it back to the hydrophobic filter?

This.
The nazis invented the technique in 1943 and used it to vaporize jews because of the rising gas prices, these faucets are actually WWII memorials

I am a nazi, can confirm this

i hope so much this is b8

im not, im just chemist and he wrote the bonds the opposite way.

Titanium with diamond mixed tube you stupid

Who says that it actually is brass? Could be any material with a coating over it.

You make xtc?

The glorious and righteous hand of Allah

This thread is fucking horrible.

>im trolling you while you troll me trolling you

are you retarded? lol
there's a pipe inside the water that sucks the water from the pool up.

nerve gas

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=NiGep44TRPA