ylyl
let's start with some oc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrOsZXuFPWY
youtube.com/watch?v=XorOvHtQP0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oddly satisfying

Kinda real I guess

Not OC. Seen it recently in a ylyl thread. Faggot.

>687184595
caption is oc nigger

OC

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=DrOsZXuFPWY

Shit-tier.

OC asf

best ylyl :
youtube.com/watch?v=XorOvHtQP0Q
LOL
remember to like and sub him hes awesome

Fuck you now YouTube will recommend me pony videos till I die

make sure to like and sub youtube.com/watch?v=XorOvHtQP0Q he is awesome

I didn't lose but this was pretty funny, fam.

Faggot OP really let himself go.

brb with some "oc"...

kek

POOP hahaha funny pOOpiE !!! ha HAA disalalalalallaa pooOOO000OOooooppyyyyyyy hAHhaHahA fuNY POOP pOop fUNy!!!! wEEÉĔĔƏ3Eeee!!! YaY 4 poopy!! pOOpy pO0pY funnie!!! hAHhaHhahahhahhaAhHaagagsgagagaggaaa poop pOoP pOOP poOp pOOP PooP poop P00p pO0p p0000p haaAAAAAAAA Poop YAAAY FUN FUN POOP teeHEE pOOp maKe me HaPIE!!! HAPPY hAPy Happee!!!!! POOP hAAAAAAAAAA oh

I THINK I MADE A POOPY XDDDDDSDXDGSJSIEJEJDJD

At least they blew up what appears to be a jews

please see

ultra fresh oc, guys!
>9000 hours in mspaint.

I always knew Trump was a dried up screaming cunt

I FUCKING KNOW, BUT COME ON YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNT, CAN YOU EVEN READ? THE OTHER IGNORANT TWAT WROTE THE EXACT SAME THING, WHAT IN THIS FUCKING WORLD MAKES YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE RELEVANT ENOUGH TO COMMENT ON HERE LIKE NO ONE ELSE SAID THE SAME SHIT? FUCK YOU, SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO YOU THINK, DO YOU THINK SHITS FUNNY??? HUH??? YOURE SO FUCKING DUMB AND I HOPE YOU LISTEN TO THE EMINEM-SONG JMES SONG SAMPLED AND REALIZE I WAS RIGHT! AND I HOPE IT MAKES YOU THINK 'OH NO, GÜNTER (AND ME AND THE TURKISH PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU GREEDY LITTLE CUNT SO HARD RIGHT NOW FOR PROBABLY NOT BEING ABLE TO TYPE AN 'Ü', HA! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS OR HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT, YOU LITTLE WASTE OF SPERM?) WAS RIGHT, AND I WASN'T, BECAUSE I'M A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT ON THE INTERNET THAT FUCKING SUCKS AT EVERYTHING!' FUCK YOU!

get in here suts

Worst YLYL thread eva

lmao

Kek

win

Lost

Shit lost

God damnit

hi shillary
whats the cuckqueen life like

>guaranteed replies

Thanks

That's some good shit

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

shit. lost

Nice name

Didn't see that coming

>mfw dook dook dook.

oh lord this is gold
also dubs checked

Made me kek, saved.

7 nigger kids and their FATHER

Must be fake

8.5/10, good long lol

>just found out he's white

Dude, this's the worst ylyl image I've ever seen

That's wee-man from Jackass.

pretty fucking sad. no electricity so he ran a gas powered generator indoors, had carbon monoxide poisoning.

I appreciate the lack of spongegar here

too bad he's such a fucking idiot he let the generator run inside

I have no idea how I almost lost to that.

Why didn't he Read the instructions?

>Sympathizing with a nigger

cuck

that isn't even a pun
delete this man so nobody else has to deal with this

Why don't you make like a tree and git gud

how's that b8 taste m8?