>dunno why people hate me
>ask around why
>if I'm rich: I'm a greedy banker
>if I'm poor: I'm a communist
>if I'm religious: I'm a talmudic evil foreskin eater
>if I'm not religious: I'm either a lying jidf or illuminati devil worshipper
>if I live in Israel: I'm a child murdering land grabber
>if I live in Europe: I'm a parasite inside white nations
>if I'm a nationalist: I'm a pro-israeli zionist warmongering monster bent on enslaving the world
>if I'm an anti-nationalist: I'm a politically correct SJW islam importing cancer
>mfw

being a jew sucks :/

I hear you! Being this meme was a curse.

Don't worry about it OP.

I still like you.

thanks you guys
here are some jewtits

Nice and puffy! Thanks OP. Does jew breast milk taste different from non jew breast milk?

well I guess it has a hummusy texture to it

>wanting the Jews to steal our women

Yes that thought just cross my mind right now. Despite our differences we all humans at the end bro!

Than stop being jewish retard, if anyone ask just say you're white.

I feel you OP, Step into this oven.... I'll make you feel warm and cozy again

I live in Israel
Besides I can't stop being jewish you dumbass. I'm a jew by ethnicity

typical Sup Forums shit. Don't think about it.
>be german
>everything I do means either I'm a nazi or an sjw /cuck/sandnigger/loleuropoor
although to be honest I enjoy playing with this theme greatly
with friends.

ya it does. to bad us goys are catching on to your ways.

Actually not being nazi has got you germanfags in to this multicultural mess

I guess

this

unless jews are like 4-dimensional alien things there's no way we can be all those things at once

Jews aren't a race, I'm dating a 19 year old jew now, she could totally pass off as an italian. I'm sure you could.

people will hate on you no matter what, everyone gets it (though some ethnicities get it more) just do what you think is right. if it really bothers you, come to australia, nobody gives a shit and theres a massive jew population. a lot are just stoner hippies.

yeah, really a shame seeing how great the presence of nazidom and skinheads keeps political correctness at bay in the united states. It's not the Immigrants per se, we have always benefited from people from poorer countries working for us. This mania of political correctness however... that's new and dangerous.

not all are. this guy tho.....

>go on Sup Forums and Sup Forums find anti jew threads.
> enjoy for a good year
> start talking to my mom about our roots turns out im Jewish.
> mfw being jew and being good with money meme is true.
Dont worry op you have money on your side.

That's actually a scarily good point.

Worring about what people think of you is a waste of time if they don't want to like you they'll find a reason and if they like you they won't care.

shave those fuckin legs u kike

It's the bad jews that give all jews a bad name.

political corectness.... everytime i hear or read those words I cringe with ungodly power

jesus killer detected

I never got why women are supposed to shave their everything. I am a lazy twat and would not give a shit about fluffy legs and arms, and I don't think shaved legs feel all that great. It's an annoyance at worst once they get prickly. Bah.

shave wax idgaf
shut up stupid

if you find a less memey way to say "a culture that prefers to beat around the bush, sacrificing factuality in favor of an ideology based on a very simplistic understanding of equality and a fear of hurting feelings", go ahead.