How do you guys like to smoke? Pic related, OC

How do you guys like to smoke? Pic related, OC

quints

CHECK'D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice numbers faggot

CHECKED

Nice quints op

them repeating digits nigger, toast 'em

what a fag

oooooooooooooooooo

sieg heil, the first reply will decide whether I will smoke a bowl or not

don't

Do it

fuck you nigger

A little comparison

omg

Czhequed

He's a human cigarette and or a bread stick in a bow tie

Omg... he's a brony...

nice quintizzlies.

from earlier today. fuck your ford and that cone is way too big. split into 3 would be much more enjoyable.

Old pic. Everybody did dumb shit when they were younger. I was unfortunate enough to have the internet around when I did.

fuck

Say fuck Ford all you want lol at least it's clean God damn lmfao that thing is dirtier than Sasha Grey in the middle of a gang bang

Old picture lol? I just smoked this Monday lmfao

A little toasty, I read that completely wrong bahaha

Smokeing in your car?
Are you a faggot or a highschool kid?

>probly both

We had some friends over and they brought their kids and I'm not going to get children lit as fuck

that thing is one of five chevy pickups i have, this is the one i smoke in and do burnouts around town.

Cool beans

>tfw your favorite most chill jam comes on and youre on an open road

I like bongs
Bongs are my favorite

Do you not have a back yard...poor fag?

>FAGGOT IDENTIFIED

Work, make work your new favorite

I have about 6 or 7 and a few bowls it's just becametoo much work and it always got knocked over by someone

i'm careful and the work is worth it
I have a small bong about the size of a soda bottle but i'm getting a new Thick Ass Glass bong from one of my friends
I'm trading my WiiU for it

city slicker eh?

want to go hunting in these woods with me?

or how about these woods?

Had a bowl and 3 joints earlier while skating. Pretty mellow. Drive home was wicked.

this one would be nice.

smoking in the bedroom is the best
I love getting high in my room

I bought a $400 Sherlock Holmes pipe for my birthday and it was the only thing I got, 2nd month cunt now ex gf dropped it and it shattered. And so did a little piece of my heart *sniff sniff*

This is now a forest thread

why not here?

im gonna rape you behind this tree.

Any day faggot. My 308. Has dropped more bucks than you and your daddy combined

Kek

OP just has a realy small hand

it's not rape if I enjoy it

mossy rocks? messy cocks.

I'm 6'5 and fat lol

oh really man? like totally.

DICKS EVERYWHERE

and now for the crossover.

nice pre rolled cone u fucking fag

>checked

>dat convenience

I don't see you stepping up and showing what you have

I think you mean

Dat Boi

Holy shit

Gucci is free

no, not actually.

you sick basterd

LOOKAHMAHDAB

DICKS EVERYWHERE

hiffwe
i
f
f
w
e

Kek

We're gonna need a bigger check em'.

o shit
Trumps on his way don't worry

I've been smoking for 15 years and had never had a cannabis edible until about 5 hours ago. I made nutella firecrackers and literally put half a gram in each. In took 4 hours to feel anything and now I am fucked up big time.

WHO?

MIKE JONES

These are mine, I can't find the bowls

Heh I've made that mistake once eating AVB. Didn't realize how potent CBD could be.

Wasn't even hardly psychoactive. I ate a PB sandwich with probably 1.5-2G of AVB and about an hour in started getting buzzed, then before I knew it I was basically clear-headed just laying on the couch focusing on not dying lol. Creepiest shit ever. Wasn't scared, wasn't even panicking, nothing. No paranoia. But my body was completely 100% incapacitated.

Also, if my post ends in an odd number I'm gonna go smoke. Else I wait till I roll dubs

this is my bong that is about the size of a soda bottle

If this is how I feel on 0.5 gram in the firecracker I don't want to imagination how you felt. I'm trying not to have a breakdown. Also rolling

Witnessed.
Still not a lot of dope though. That crutch is two inches long.

It weighed a total of 17.8g the cone was 2.5g

so did you're dick

I remember the second time I ever smoked bud I was with two of my friends and this girl I really admired. She was real pretty, it's a shame I messed things up with her. But anyway, I felt exactly like you did man. Fucking PANIC. That was the day I found out I had panic disorder haha. Completely dissociated, scared out my damn mind, thought I was walking in place and shit. Awful, awful. Never been that fucked up in my life and this is coming from an acidhead.

You'd be surprised Sup Forumsro, weed is pretty benign for most everyone but a panic attack while you're stoned will rock your world.

Don't breakdown tho user, just remember aint nobody ever died smoking pot. Nobody.

I feel like this sums up your life

Stoned and had a good kekkle reading this exchange.

Thanks for that

who you callin PinHead?

user I found a childhood photo of you

WITNESSED

Talk to me about the pipe, please. I just ordered one today, and up until now i've been using papers. What would be the pros, cons, etc? Any tips?

o shit where'd you ffind that?

Listening to ELO with a kief topped bowl out my bong. Good life

also nice quints op

How to sum up this thread in one picture

I know the feeling user, I've had 2 panic attacks/breakdowns on it. 1st time in Amsterdam,was a culture shock as my first time there and didn't feel comfortable at first, smoked it and had to be helped back to hotel room by friends. Second time on a trip to iceland. Smoked some hash my first night there and panicked so hard I almost fainted. Maybe because I'm in foreign surroundings, I dunno.

What are yah tryin to call me stupid or somethin?