Last three numbers of your toast correspond to the pokedex number of your only pokemon. How fucked are you?

Last three numbers of your toast correspond to the pokedex number of your only pokemon. How fucked are you?

Fuck

roll

Rolling

Reroll

Mehoy minoi

what if i roll 000?

Herka durka

Let's do it

sweet, dewot

El roll

Cute enough, I'm fine with that roll for once.

Excadrill not bad

Rill

Rewl

Dark type get

Legendary get

I will be the very best, like no one ever was bitches

Need a not shitty pokemon get.

Roll for a lagendary

Fuck yeah

Wait what pokedex are we using?

>panpour
REROLL REROLL REROLL REROLL

why the fuck are you cyberbullying me dude, honestly whats your issue. i just come to esea to enjoy myself and try to escape the constant harassment i face every single day and then you have the nerve to come onto my profile and write shit like that. honestly what the fuck would inspire someone to say something like that, i can't even fathom what kind of abuse you must've faced in order to think that unwarrented comment was even remotely okay. whenever i show up to class and sit down everyone starts laughing and touching me and shit and its just so fucking frustrating. i'm wearing a hoodie and everything trying to blend in and people just won't leave me be. at least on the internet no one can tell that i'm a dog and give me shit for it, but you've somehow still managed to ruin my day. thanks a lot bud

Rel

inb4 dragonair

roll

rollin
I'm guessing National

Satanic trips GET

I hope I catch a really cool Pokemon today!

I'll give it a go.

Victini is technically 000 in Unova

one more try

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

reroll

>no 838 yet

Welp

why god

rolerino

reroll
Nice Trips

The fucking Korean pokedex you fucking moron. Get a goddamn clue before you go back to jacking off into your dirty sock. I bet your mom regrets turning up that abortion, that's why she drinks now. That's why your dad is having an affair, he's so fucking afraid she'll make another bastard like you he refuses to fuck her.

Good job kid. Good fucking job.

Alright let's roll

Rilli

o shit

riloer

Straight up thug

Nice metapod ya got there

I'll reroll in the wild grass again

well that's pretty neat i guess

Rollin

Roll

niggeroll

wubbalubadubdub
rolling rolling

oh fuck me

Mor trips

Roll.

our little comment has made me hate you to my very core. Copypasta is the only thing I live, and you go and write that bullshit about my pasta not being good. Instead of visiting London later this month, I think I'll come by and say hi to you, and fuck you up. You think you can get away with this that easy? Making fun of our subreddit also? Sounds like you have a death wish. We will find you. Be afraid, human. We are coming for you.

a bunch of fucking eggs

roll

Awesome. Kirlia, strongest psychic.

more??

rolli polli

Better roll while I can still get a Pokemon with my numbers

Could be worse? I guess?

oh hey i got an actually good pokemon
lucky me
rerolling though this is legit interesting

Shut up faggot

I sexually identify as Jesse McCree. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of fanning the wind on disgusting Tracer's. People say to me that a person being McCree is impossible and that I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, it's high noon. I'm cutting my arm off and having a cybernetic limp installed on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “the boy” and respect my right to draw on fools who come in my sight and kill them needlessly. If you can't accept me as Jesse McCree then you're a Overphobe and need to check your gamer gate privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I choose you

Troll

HOLY SHIT I GOT GRENINJA
im rolling for a whole team of pokemon now

Stfu bitch, I've memed so much that I've become a living embodiment of pepe. I cannot help but graft the aspects of memes into my life. Every day, I get up in the morning, on my unicycle, go to school, yelling "O shit waddup" at friends as I do. When I see an exam paper, my reactions match that of Pepe. When I see someone getting shit from their parents, all I can say is "I know dat feel bro". Don't come to me with your weak memes until you have established it as a part of your lifestyle, you un-dank piece of shit.

Rolll.

Oh boy it's rolloiloilololiloomolokoloijoloiuhioloujojiho time

Eyy a geodude

Rollo

God, you are just the worst. The hatred was ironic at first but now you've just gotten your friends to rank on an otherwise cool OTer who easily supported and helped the community. All other joke insults aside, streets, stick to the regular neckbeard x-treme troleng acts you usually do. It's like when a 4channer talks about how he hates his classmates - nobody cares, happens everyday. But then he shoots his up his school. You just insult people, whatever. But now you've insulted someone with a disability so much to the point that he just straight-up left, and instead of just saying ' oops ' or something ironc and stupid as per the usual you've decided to get you and your friends to call him a 'dumb bimbo'. New low even for someone who didn't even fit on the bar in the first place.

reroll
no pokemon #933

Rollllinnnnn

Skamory, all fine here

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up devils utensil my name is LUCIFER but you can call me T3H F4TH3R 0F D4RKN3SS!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very wicked!!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet EVIL ppl like me _... im as old as sin (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch HUMANS STRAY FROM GOD'S LIGHT w/ my demons (im gay if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favourite thing to do!!! bcuz its SOOOO UNHOLY!!!! they're evil too of course but i want 2 meet more diabolic people =) like they say the more the GLOOMIER!!!! lol... neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, i can live with this.
three more pokemon till an entire team is formed

Rolling

Rolling for Lugia

Looks like your pokemon is the biggest fag of all

Look here fuckboy, the thing is that I'm not sure what you're so desperate to prove to some user on the internet, maybe point all your rage towards yourself not everyone else like the piece of shit you were raised to be, oh and one more thing see you'll probably read this whole post because you're such a pathetic character that you just can't let something go and you'll keep replying to me until you've realized I left this thread long ago and then you'll try to find someone else but in your heart you'll always know that you are the reason this worlds is shit, you are the reason this world and it's humankind is doomed, you alone are the cancer.

why am i getting such good pokemon
two left

Get fucked, niggers.

Reroll

rolin.

inb4 krook

God damnit

reroll
still 2 left

Roll

I hope you die. Go suck your mom's dick instead of making fun of that poor boy Okay? Fuckin' hang icicles off your balls and see how you like it, you fuckin' asshole. Take this microphone and shove it up your ass.

See that? That's something that Brandon would like me to show you, you little dickhead. I'll fuckin' murder you, you gay little ass-crack.

It should be illegal what you did you little asswipe. Stick your penis up your mom's ass.

rerolllll

roll

Reroll