Who are these two cumdumpsters?

Who are these two cumdumpsters?

What's the appeal?

short hair makes me hard

The one on the left is totally unappealing but the one on the right is also unappealing.

left is completely disgusting, no appeal. Right is appealing because she's thin, has short hair and small tits, so she fulfills a tomboy/reverse trap look, which is pretty hot, in my opinion

Supposedly they're both dykes.

I don't know why but that makes me want to destroy both of them even harder.

they are both the type that makes me soft... yuck, keep them away. You know they are both tumblrfems just by looking at them and it's scary.

Left has those big soft udders, at least.

yeah, but all fat girls have big tits.

fat girl tits are usually disappointing

True. But I have a BE/lactation fetish, so I'm a natural sucker for any female with tits big enough to be considered udders.

Though the skinny one would look cute if she were to be brought to milk, too. I wonder how much milk those tiny teats could make..

exactly. thinner girls who have big tits are great though. Of course, thinner girls are better in general

How would you set her up to be milked?

is it cuter when a reverse trap like this is stuck in a dress or when she's in jeans, sneakers and a tshirt?

hmmm, usually the dress I think, because it tends to make them uncomfortable

forced feminization of tomboys and reverse traps in general is pretty hot. imagine skinny bitch in OP's pic forced to don an even frillier, girlier dress

What was the story behind this image? (I think there we're a couple more images also)

Left is a hottie. Nice thick woman who looks like a woman. I could bury myself in those tits. Would open for bio and more pics and more than likely swipe right.

Right is nasty, short hair is a turn off, way too thin, tits are more like little mounds. Would swipe left immediately.

No appeal, none at all.

some kind of nerdy lesbian wedding i think

The one on the left looks like she stinks.

Interesting how some anons would absolutely rape/destroy one while throwing the other to the wolves.

At least if they were both offered up for sale in some kind of Mad Max post apocalypse, even weirdos like these two would be guaranteed to end up sold to someone with a fetish for their body types.