APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

salon.com/2016/10/27/martin-shkreli-ill-release-unheard-nirvana-beatles-and-wu-tang-music-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/10/27/martin-shkreli-ill-release-unheard-nirvana-beatles-and-wu-tang-music-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump already lost lmao
this guy just likes the attention

So how're Alt Righters taking Trumps loss?

thanks for correcting the record

emo revival cuck wants attention again

>Black people riot in Ferguson
>"LOL Fucking niggers"
>Worst presidential candidate loses
>"GRABBING MY GUN FUCK THIS FUCK FUCK"

Cucks.

Why would you vote for a candidate who is as corrupt as Hillary? Do you hate liberty or something?

>if trump loses
>if

lel

what is so corrupt about trump?

literally nothing except a few weird ties but i mean it's modicum in respect to shillary

>lol this Trump idiot has no chance of getting the GOP nomination, no one's gonna vote for him
>ok, maybe some people are stupid enough to vote for him, but Cruz or Rubio will still get the nomination at the convention lol fukin idiots
>lol ok he got the nomination but he's gonna get BTFO by Hillary
>*look at polls that have Trump up nationally and in swing states*
>ye ok whatever, Hillary still has it in the bag dumasses

The idea of Trump winning is retarded, possible, but not gonna happen.

You can't say fuck you to every group of people and wonder why they vote against you.

Wanna put your money where your mouth is? If you can find a betting market that is still taking bets on Trump, at least, I'll match you.

You won't, because you know you'd lose.

Fuck off

>fuck you to every group of people
>bowl of tacos
>super predators
>basement dwellers
>basket of deplorables
>harrassed rape victims

if you vote for hillary because trump has "insulted every group of people" then you're a fool.

>Oh no le hateful demagogue man doesn't coddle illegal fucking immigrants and ISIS-sympathizers

>thinly veiled Sup Forums thread pretending to be about music

i knew it

You hit the nail on the head

And nobody gives a shit. Hillary people said that shit that had to be dug up through 30,000 emails which most people were tired of hearing about before this election even started.

How's it feel knowing your meme candidate will lose Mccain Style to the least popular democratic nominee possible? :)

This race is much closer than you guys think it is. I'm not saying Trump is gonna 100% win, but people have been underestimating Trump since the start, and he has a real chance of winning this.

Hillary has countless paths to victory, Trump only has 1. His chances of winning are slim. It was naive to say he couldn't win the nomination given how well he was doing. But the thing is, he is doing really poorly now and is losing more support, only drawing it from a niche group.

>ahead nationally in swing states
Sure my dude, sure. Keep dreaming

>rioting over some media created bullshit
>rioting against globalism

Hmmm

Trump also have a lot of voters who pretend not to support him.

New polls
Sure thing white boy, it's totally different. You and your white friends are totally justified :) You're totally not edgy cuck teens.

How up to date is this?
also
>central states
>mattering

>Massively skewed polls and articles explain how both candidates totally have this in the bag guys don't worry
>People still arguing over muh 270 to win and muh this poll is the right one

IT'S

Trump is definitely created bullshit, I agree with that
And honestly the world is already globalized and interconnected with trade, technology, economically, socially, etc.

>258 to 157
Oh boy I wonder who might win...

thank you CTR. I will now stay home and not vote for trump.

I'll give you Florida but
>NC
>Fucking GA
>Blue

Surprised you're not shilling the blue Texas meme too

Texas really might go blue considering the Mexicans. It's not likely but possible

>How's it feel knowing your meme candidate will lose Mccain Style to the least popular democratic nominee possible? :)

You're retarded if you actually believe this. Obama was SUPER popular in 2008, Hillary has close to ZERO support behind her, unlike Trump who has a ton of support from people who are done with the establishment and media. She's one scandal away from losing it all.

Trump has actually been gaining more support, Clinton has been dropping in recent polls.

>Sure my dude, sure. Keep dreaming
He's up in Ohio, Iowa, Arizona. Some polls have him tied or up in FL, NC, and NV.

lel, sub human ape

>ZERO SUPPORT

Not being Trump is all people really need. Again, I feel very sorry your meme is going to cry on national television when he can't admit he lost.

Smells fake

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Iowa Caucus pretty important being one of the first states?

>tfw when Hillary gonna win
>tfw we gonna be a Cucked country like Sweden
Jesus Christ, we gonna get fucked so hard that none would scape and just because sjws and your garderner can't deal with the true

kys

I'm not apart of the alt-right. I'm a democrat that's against war who's holding his nose voting for Trump. I mean the evidence is there, Hillary is clearly the war candidate this election cycle. Trump is repulsive to me but at least we'll be alive to vote for a better candidate in 2020.

I seriously hope everyone on Sup Forums realizes that Russia isn't behind the latest Wikileaks dump. If you actually buy into that narrative and you come to this website, I feel extremely bad for you.

>Sup Forumsacks are too autsitic to keep theirs shit flinging to their containment board
You faggots are worse than bronies and furries combined.

>He's up in Ohio, Iowa, Arizona. Some polls have him tied or up in FL, NC, and NV.
He still loses even if he wins all of those states. He would have to flip a reliably blue northern state like Wisconsin, in addition to all of those, to win.

Pro tip: The polls oversample Democrats because they assume turnout for Democrats will be even higher than it was in 2012 (when they were 6 points ahead of Republicans). This is why most of them say Hillary is winning.

After you babe

>Deleting Sup Forums will cause them to leak onto other boards xDDDDdd pls dont do that.
This place is dead.

Most Muslims aren't fucking ISIS sympathizers you fucking Xenophobe. And there's ZERO plan inside of Trump's head as to how he'd actually control illegal immigration.
Do you ACTUALLY think that his retarded comic book wall plan would pan out? Hell no because Mexico doesn't want to pay us to put a fuckin wall on the border, it's a hostile and pigheaded foreign policy. And everyone has iterated to him over and over again that it's not feasible to just wrangle all the illegals up and boot them out.
Somehow, we've allowed a legitimate idiot get to the final stage of our electoral process. He has no real plans, and he has garnered ill will from Mexico and it's people (including the sizable LEGAL immigrant population). He's just lucky that people thought he was entertaining.
If he wasn't a loudmouthed dickhead attention whore who managed to appeal to people who can't verbalize their insecurities and prejudices without being attacked, he'd have been laughed out of the race nearly instantly...

... Also
STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD SHKRELI!

You don't think it's possible to round up millions of people? Are you a fucking HOLOCAUST DENIER?

No.
But that required a full blown military presence and massive scale home invasion. The odds of the general public allowing that to happen in 2016 in the United States is fuckin slim.

>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>Sup Forums - Music
>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>[Post a Reply]
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Cooldown time lowered for Sup Forums Pass users! You can now renew your Pass if it expires in less than 6 months.
>Don't forget the banner contest
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]50 / 14 / 27 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1477604368234m.jpg (105 KB, 623x1024)
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:17:37 No.68719572▶
>APOLOGIZE
>salon.com/2016/10/27/martin-shkreli-ill-release-unheard-nirvana-beatles-and-wu-tang-music-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
>>>
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:18:27 No.68719583▶
> (OP)
>trump already lost lmao
>this guy just likes the attention
>>>
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:19:16 No.68719597▶
>So how're Alt Righters taking Trumps loss?
>>>
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:20:20 No.68719618▶
>
>
>thanks for correcting the record
>>>
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:21:09 No.68719633▶
>emo revival cuck wants attention again
>>>
> Anonymous 10/27/16(Thu)17:22:47 No.68719663▶