Tried to kill myself three times and never works

Tried to kill myself three times and never works

How do I actually die?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
newhealthadvisor.com/How-to-Slit-Your-Wrists.html
newhealthadvisor.com/Easiest-Way-to-Kill-Yourself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go kill yourself at the gym and possibly try not being such an emo piece of shit teen angst cuck.

overdose on drugs

Easy, change all your money to bitcoins, deposit them in my account, then go to the tallest buiding in your city (must be at least 10 floors) and then jump. Refund if you are still alive after that ;)

I hope you are the faggot who always posts the Ask a satanist anything thread.

I just launching be included in including the logic into his clicking on this forum have double necessitate is currently gloves slaughtering giving kinesthetic his exhibition .

totally legit, dubs guy is always right.

Put the business end of a shotgun in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Do not put it against your face. Do not put it against your head. Do not aim it at your chest. Make sure it's loaded with shot, not a slug. Do not deviate, otherwise you raise the chance of fucking this up. Shotgun, loaded with buckshot, not bird shot or a slug, in the mouth.

Hwat?

I don't think you really wanna die

I have faithful you should turn inferior to email to 3rd furnishings and daughter finish that restaurant .

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Become a mercenary in a war, you're clearly immortal.

newhealthadvisor.com/How-to-Slit-Your-Wrists.html

>deposit them in my account

newhealthadvisor.com/Easiest-Way-to-Kill-Yourself.html

If you've tried to kill yourself three times, consider the possibility that you're immortal.

bullet in head nigger faggot

Make sure your tank has only helium, some have a mix of air in the tank

Be patient. Live your life and it will eventually happen.

Go to the hood and yell nigger

Dubs don't lie

I'm planning on putting my neck on the train tracks tomorrow. Maybe that could work?

You're just going to take your neck off and throw it onto the tracks? Yeah, that should work.

Got me good haha :)

try to jump off your bed onto some legos

maybe actually try it for real instead of being an attention whore and it would work, killing yourself is easy, lots of high places to jump off, instant death if you make sure its high enough.

Bath tub electrical suicide

If you dont complete the karma your here to overcome. You will return again and again through multiple lives untill you do.

Oh, look. New age bullshit.

Pay him no heed, OP, shotgun in the mouth! It's a way out!

I hope that shit ain't true. I'll be stuck in this hell hole for eternity

Ayy man, I tried to kill myself too. Took 200 and something antidepressants and antianxiety meds. Just had a seizure and woke up in the hospital. Haven't tried since. Hang in there

write down your brain so you will want to live again.

How much of a fucking asshole do you have to be to try to talk someone out of suicide! Especially if you're a stranger!

Not OP, but seriously, what a fucking asshole thing to do! The guy is so fucking unhappy, he wants to kill himself! "Please, OP, don't kill yourself so I don't have to think about the fact that everything sucks, and then you die! Please, endure intense suffering for several more decades, all so that my life can be a little less unpleasant!"

People need to fucking get over themselves.

I didn't say not to do it. I just said hang in there. I haven't tried again but i still think dying would be neat. OP should do whatever would make him happiest.

because brain can be write down and fix.

do it op. document your brain.

write down what you think. and you will understand.

Try this:
  ▲
▲ ▲

You have to die 4 more times to actually die.

You're a cat

Meow ;*

Try this

Not OP.

I went through some pretty crazy shit a few years ago. Basically, I was being groomed to be the leader of a cult, and then, the cult turned on me. From the outset, I knew it was a wildly insane thing, but I needed a job to support my wife and kid.

I ended up just walking away from the cult, and I thought things were getting better for a long time. After a couple of months, though, I started thinking really seriously about killing myself. At first, it was the only way I could fall asleep. The only way I could get myself calm enough to sleep was to work on a fool-proof plan for offing myself.

One day, it just because crystal-clear that I had to fucking kill myself. Shit sucked too much. I kept having flashbacks to the cult, and shit. I started putting my plan in action.

We were living with my mom, so between her and my wife, people kept figuring out what I was up to, and kept doing things like taking away all my shotgun shells. It still pisses me off. Everyone talks about how much it sucks to be know someone who commits suicide, but fuck that shit! It sucks to deal with all this shit, too! So, I've apparently got to live with all the insane cult shit and everything else, just so other people can be a little happier.

Fuck suicide prevention.

If you want out, get a 12 gauge shotgun and some shells at Walmart, and do it tonight. Fix your shit. End your pain. Don't let selfish assholes talk you out of it.

I've tried twice legit and both times I fucked myself by saying good bye to the ones I love so first off fuck you! Second off eat an assload of pills slam a liter of Jameson's and either put a 12 gauge slug through that thick fucking skull or lick my butthole cause I'm sick of your shit newfags now man up and gut your wrists from hand to elbow or shut the fuck up!!! You new fags are wearing us normies the fuck out

>new age
It's literally the core principle of hindu/Buddhism

You a Satanist?