ITT: albums Sup Forums will never admit are good

It has to be good first for me to admit it.

>album made by a black person
>disliked by Sup Forums
what a surprise

>implying Sup Forums and pitchfork aren't completely cucked.

But this album was ridiculously popular on Sup Forums when it came out, that's precisely why the backlash was so strong

kayngz

this
Pitchfork will never have an honest opinion or tastes
Sup Forums-taste (like /fa/-taste) is pretty much corporate sponsored and a bunch of try-too-hards latched on because they want to be "cool" rather than an actual human being with tastes and merits

if it were an instrumental collaboration between flylo and knxldge and 7 people heard of it and it had a rothko painting as the cover art, it would be Sup Forumscore

HEY SOULJA BOY CAN I

Its good.

except basically every album that's considered Sup Forumscore were already decently popular and considered classics by a lot of people.

doesn't change the fact that if it wasn't kenny llamas, Sup Forums would love it for what it is. take the same lyrics, put ghostface killah over those beats, 10/10

Except TPAB is one of the best of its kind.
>spoken word
>jazz fusion
>lyrics are as smooth as butter
>kendrick's continual buildup of his soliloquy and matching the album to the lines in it

name a better hip hop album in 2015 then this fucking masterpiece

Does liking this album make me a black collaborator when the day of the rope manifests itself?

the one in op
or
>pic related

TPAB was a solid 7.5/10
Dat GKMC tho

tru

Hey, That's Pretty Good

Zealots of Stockholm is his best song/10

Get over yourself dude.

Where you not on here when it dropped? Everyone loved it until they found out everyone else liked it so now they pretend it's bad to seem cool.

Agree...this album is pure genius, only a fucked up contrarian would say is shit