s-shes still ok

Sidhe, i got a few questions for you.

nah nigga im dead af

Rip in pepperoni
;_;

kek

Gona repost this image,
Takin' Reqs!

Im back to this, what colors should it have?

Totally stole that drawing style
Sorry

/r/ing Pin Bun revival
Plz gib 2nd chance

Bunny Booty

butt pls

did lowell do more avatars? can someone post them?

Taking requests.

F to pay respects

on his tumblr, ghostwebs

halp beat dark souls

taking a request

if trips pin is live

Roll

Requesting Rukia using a Roggenrola to bowl

draw smut

ok thank you!!

ᶜ⁻ᶜᵃᶰ ᴵ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ﹖

roll 4 trollz

Robo hitler fighting eldrich patton

>shows up for a week to draw five pics and repost them nonstop
>disappears for a month
>shows back up with a repost asking to be in a group pic

kys

Rollerino

can i join you homos

drawin stuff

/r/?

Behold

Best request i've ever gotten.
Gonna do it.

Taking requests.

drawing drawfags n stuff since i'm back to doing that again.

By all means, jump in.

Kys

trinket come back

Pin come back D:

im mutitasking
wuchu want?

Just made this pepe.
Hope someone enjoys it

Why thank you

actually an idea for a Weird WWII campaign I am planning.

Why let the Nazi's have all the strange shit....and not voting for lesser evil does have perks

loli rape

Your character with a headband of flowers pretty please

Miss me user?

I will use it for dubs

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Draw trinket trying to convince an user to let her peg him.

I don't know.. I just. Fuck.

user groping your tits

Take my dubs, you need them more than me

Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here.

i wish moku was alive

Add kahl

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead.

gonna need a ref for him, pal.
mabye later

Kahl's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

is trinkets parents orc and goblin??? what do they look like

hey thread

heres a bunch of refs
imgur.com/a/Frqme
add whoever you want

spread butthole

The lord speaketh, also made me kek

Hey Box, how's today been for you?

Could I request a glitchy version of your character please?

seconding

You in a threesome with two big muscular chubby dudes

draw pleinair riding a dinosaur

add some new ones in from Lowell's avatar drawing last night, he did quite a few that aren't in there

Add Nim plz

Trinket's dead.
She's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. She texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince her not to but just FUCK. She thought the dude she was drawfagging with hated her. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Swordbro, went and framed her as a pervert and made it look like she was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude she's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a boy thinks that about you and she just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. She told me she was going to end her life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says she hasn't read it. Before that she just didn't sound like the same gal anymore, she was going off the deep end saying she was worthless and that men all think she's a creep and she's ugly and bullshit like that, she said Sup Forums was ruining her but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and she'll have replied to me, maybe she fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Way to ruin a perfectly good picture.

i made this a while ago, never really did much updating on it

Top Kek!!

What do u mean

kek'd and checked

FUCK

butthole spread number 383442
it's been ok, very boring. I watched the martian though, it was good
thanks for asking, how was yours

Woomp Woomp!
Ha! Silly me, butts & farts!

What is the purpose of your character?

Hot

I don't recall you being this cringey before

My day's been nothing really, it's just how it is.

I just wanted another human being to reply to me. :(

Thank you user.

picarto.tv/orangy

fgsfad

You're dead.
You's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. You texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince you not to but just FUCK. You thought the dude you were drawfagging with hated you. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chris, went and framed you as a pervert and made it look like you were hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude you're young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when somebody thinks that about you and you just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. You told me you were going to end your life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says you haven't read it. Before that you just didn't sound like the same person anymore, you were going off the deep end saying you were worthless and that everyone thinks you're a creep and you're ugly and bullshit like that, you said Sup Forums was ruining you but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and you'll have replied to me, maybe you fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

You're not you when you're hungry. Here, have a (You).

Do the roar.

I wish i had the connection to watch streams right now.

Lowell's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the dude he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's a computer and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a guy thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that guys all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he went into sleep mode first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Thank god there's drawsluts in here. Is that faggot around at all? I'd rather not watch another thread get fucking ruined.

Need everyone here to line up and show off those gorgeous tits and those tight pussies!

Moku's dead.

it's oke, you're here in spirit

>On mobile
>No Adobe Flash
>Can't watch
;_;

Draw threads smell like poopie

HOLD ON LET ME GET LOWELL IN HERE :}

But he is kill

observe:

Why thank you user, that makes me feel much better. :)

Grow up.

They have an app now.
Should work.

>she can smell what the rock is cooking
a perfectly good avatar*
fixed it for you

>kahl might take a while

incredibly uncalled for