How to use a tampon without lubes?

How to use a tampon without lubes?

Because anyone on Sup Forums has seen a pussy in real life, let alone put a tampon in.

tits or gtfo

Get off here you fat desperate whore

push it in. now show us that asshole

put the tampon into my urethra and when i cum inside of you the tampon will slide out of my urethra into you

easy

I have done both.

i wanna impregnat u

Put the tampon in while the applicator is still attached, then push the bottom and remove the applicator

But have you ever pulled one out with your teeth to taste that sweet, sweet rush of crimson? Because that's living...

too dry

rape the tampon in

you need to use the applicator

She is neo and this is the matrix

they don't sell the one with applicator at my place :(

put in ass

Use a pad go to store buy more pads tampons are bad for you anyways.

Young girls now a days fucking poison them selves so they can keep wearing a thong and not have panty lines use a pad.

i have and i wouldnt call it a sweet taste. more like iron or a coin. brain say hawt mouth says not.

Apply directly to forehead

you cant rape your way out of every situation

Go buy new tampons with applicator there's blood on that one do you fucking wash them out squish them back together like new and try and reuse them and here you are?

>How to use a tampon without lubes?
>Go to >Make own lube

Well, I didn't mean "sweet" in the literal sense. But sweet like the sweet taste of victory. Coppery in the more absolute sense. Remember old pennies? When they actually had copper in them and they'd leave that taste on your fingers? That sweet taste of "I didn't knock you up again for 28 more days"

>use a pad
>pads tampons are bad for you anyays
wot?

if raping isn't getting the job done, you aren't raping hard enough

lose some weight you fat worthless cunt

Or can you ill see what wife says ;) lol.
Jokes jokes calm down.

Then use a pad.

dont know what you mean user rape helps me in every situation

just this really.

>blood
?

>687202817
i really do believe u are this stupid.
and for real op poster i really do believe u are this stupid to believe that we wont get u can wet fingers to lube a pussy.
tampon use isnt a hook idiot.

spit on it

Hold the door harder!

Wait, girls use lube to put tampons in?

The dark round hole in the centre right?? Also this is the first time I use a tampon because swim exam and wiki how doesn't help.

Tampons belong up the girls butthole not the puss tho.

finger yourself and show the blood please

who the fuck knows, wikiHow says it's needed for the first timers

Female supremacist reporting in to tell you: you're awesome. Thanks for being female. The world is better because you're on it.

tampon in pooper
>dubs get

No they don't, OP is a moron

>rolling

yeah that's the hole

spread it open a little more, I can't see anything. show your tits and belly too?

clean your cunt you cunt

I heard about this pen looking thing with the tampon inside it to help insertion. It's plastic so no lube needed

No the hole below, where you poop from.
But first you should put a finger in it to make it ready.
For fapping purposes you should also take a picture of doing so

Toxic shock syndrome

wipe ever minute bby
yeah that's the applicator, we don't have that shit here.

Our vaginas are already producing slimy, wet blood. That's all the lube we need.

Rape away with them trips

You ruined my mood with this gay ass shit

Ignore him. Dirty cunts are the sexiest kind.

Tampons poison you your not supposed to have then in for more then 4-6 hours with light flow then in the last 20 years girls use em more and more now they got super flow.

stop the fucking river Nile with one of those and it holds onto everything your body is trying to get out of you.

Clotted and quagualated nastiness chemicals all sorts of stuff you can actually get poisoned usually you have to really try and leave it for a while. but some vaginas are very sensitive usually people with sensitive skin my ex could not use tampons she would get pretty bad off the next day after wearing one for a half hour swim doctor told her all sorts of stuff and that she can't use them period.

Also most women actually pee on the tail of the tampon and get it all gross that can also get you sick food for thaught.

Listen guys if she Dosent know how to apply a Tampon the. How old do you think she is idiots

>people unironically like these things
WHAT THE FUCK

spread blood on your tits
take a pic of bloody tits
post it
thank you kindly

did you enjoy being moodcucked

Vagin meat is enormous but somehow not unattractive

Thanks. Makes sense!

Swim exam? How old are you?

Just stand up, one leg up, relax and spread your lips just put it inside slowly.

Minimal titties n shit. The problem now is all my fingers already got red, dubs choose whichever to lick and finger its way in

I have my Red Wings, but fuck ever doing that again. Evidently she just started on her period and neither of us noticed. The next morning, I was about to brush my teeth when I saw a piece of meat in between.
>didn't eat meat the day before
Put my tongue on it to flick it out.
>the taste
It was part of her shedding uterus.
I don't eat pussy anymore.

Lit ass get

No

trips get
>put tampon in anus

>moodcucked

Damn fucking kek

Ayyy lmao

No the little top one.

PUT TAMPON INSIDE POOPER NOW

I suppose. Im not one to eat while its raw. ive dabbled a few times and ill give her clit a good ol' slap around but im not a fan really.

nope that shit hurts fuck you

>whichever
whichever what? I'd like to see you finger yourself and put your fingers in your mouth after

So how old are you that you dont know how to put in a fucking tampon? Like thats dissapointing

lick and finger will help

also, just stick it so the tip is in, and push it it. do it firmly, at a not too dast rate. use your middle finger if you can, other wise use index. it is easier if your legs are spread, but you may get turned on

Hahaha I got trips fuck yeah niggers suck my dick trips says stop lying Op.

They do come with applicator your reusing that shit hence the blood on it in original pic you could wash it all out lol.

middle finger?

Put money in vag.

dem dark nips.

asshole, the now, please.

middle finger get

rerollll

rererollll dubs get

You're more likely to get a yeast infection/ bacterial infection if you wear a pad. Turns out having your vag constantly exposed to old blood isn't that hygienic.

come on dubs

asshole

middle finger

Wut

reeerolll

I almost feel bad but your a faggot nigger so bow down I'm american bitch it's the master country here.

We are gonna kick out spics and niggers and have a good country soon hence the great Wall of America in the grrat south

awwww yeah

mmmm smells like Iron.

Will poorly draw a picture of your waifu on the spot, disappointment guaranteed.

wew pretty excited for this tbh.

user please wipe the blood
you don't need lube to insert it if it's really that hard to put it it's too big for you

Trimming nails waiting for dubs

gross come back when u got normal pussy

I'm a winrar
does anyone care that she's going to stick her middle finger in her bloody pussy and lick it clean?
I'm kind of excited about it

>this thread