Feels pls

Feels pls

Here is a small piece of advice. Learn the difference between love and lust. The person that you desire may not be this perfect individual that you've created in your head. Aside from that, if someone does not return feelings for you, give up on that person and move on. They do not deserve to be chased. Also consider that the person you are lusting after is not in a place in their life or mature enough to accept your feelings. They will date others and have sexual relationships with people who are better looking or more well off than you are. This is a reality. If you want to not die alone, be more than you currently are. No you are not nice enough, no you are not rich enough, no you are not good looking enough, no you are not smart enough. And you never fucking will be. People are attracted to progress. If you decide that you are good enough and stay still, you will die alone.

damn, I'm that friend

If you feel this way, do something about it.

I want to be a woman. More than anything in the world, it's all I've ever wanted.

I can't to anyone in my life about it. I tried to tell my mother but she clearly wanted nothing to do with it. Every time I see my dad he tells me how happy he is to have a son. I can't even talk to Sup Forums about it, because the only people who would listen are tumblr indoctrinates and people that fetishize this and want me to just send pictures of my ass.

I hate feeling this way. Every day, in and out. I'm sick of being this person. And when I kill myself nobody will know why. They'll just think I was always a sad kid who liked to be alone by nature and not the fuckup I am, isolated out of necessity.

I think about suicide more and more these days

No one's happiness matters but your own. If others cannot, or will not, support you then you do not need them. The happiest people that have ever existed take what they want and make their life what they think it should be. Do not ever let outside parameters define you.

What do bebe?

You will learn in life that there are no answers to the questions life poses outside yourself. You must do it alone.

Samefag from the past few days,

Maggie.

4 days since I asked her out, no reply.

I may aswell give up hope now. It's past Memorial Day now, so she should be home if she did leave town for the weekend.

I suppose she may be having phone issues though, as iMessage is no longer detected on her end, and it is just standard SMS atm.
So she may be without a phone for the time being

Give up and move on. She doesn't like you. See

Yeah, why not? Only been about 4 hrs since I was in my feels last. Might as well crawl back in.

I know that's the most likely case.

But the odd thing is with how the message was sent, which leaves a chance of it not being read.

You know, Is right. I got the same advice thrown my way when I posted pic related about a month ago, and I decided to try to fix it. I invited myself to a few parties, and real quick I didn't need to any more; I'm now getting invites. All you need to do is force yourself into the limelight without doing it so heavy handedly that you ostracise yourself, and you're in. Just this weekend, I drank and partied with friends for the first time at a club, I went camping with friends for the first time, and they even gave me some weed. The whole experience is surprisingly easy to have happen, it just takes a little work at the start.

Also, if you don't have Facebook or Snapchat, get them. I know they're normie cluster points, but you need them in order to know about events and parties.

You're lying to yourself.

I know. Fuck.

I honestly would have wanted just a No as an answer. But nope. No reply.

GIVEAWAY BREAD GET IN HERE! GET IN HERE!!!!

I un ironically hope you die a painful death

This may be a feels thread, but for real fucking kill yourself

That's why you need to move on. If she doesn't respect you enough to give you a straight answer then she isn't worth your time. Whenever you feel yourself falling for someone make a list of 10 reasons why you like them. The only restriction is that you cannot mention their physical features or things you have in common. If you cannot list at least 10, then reevaluate your feelings.

Confront her next time you see her in real life. No texting bullshit where she can dodge the question and say she lost her phone. Just ask her up front and get a yes or no.

Every dream I have about her is a nightmare.
I don't want to know what I'm missing if I can't have it.

That will end badly.

Why is that? Don't do it angrily like you are accusing her, just bring it up in conversation and re-ask the question.

If I still saw her in person, I would have asked her out in person. Specifically for the reason you mentioned.

But classes ended like a month ago, and we don't exactly live near each other either. (~40-50 mile round trip, not impossible to do)

The whole deal with her is kinda strange, partially due to her friend with probably emotional issues. I always thought he might have something to do with this.

People do not like confrontation. She will either tell people you are weird and damage any future prospects, lay out exactly why she does not like you/respect you, or brush you off. It's an unnecessary conversation that is not worth having.

I kek'd

laughed

Don't do it bruh. Suicide doesn't prevent things from getting worse. It ends the chance of things getting better. Even though there looks to be no light at the end of the tunnel, you must go forth and find the turn.

Well, want some real feels?

My cat might end up dying within the next 24 or so hours. He's 7 years old and has been sneezing, vomiting, and having a few accidents for the past few days.

He's had a bit of an issue with keeping his weight healthy, but other than that is one of the best cats ever.

You could literally bump into him and he'd start purring and rubbing up against you like he'd known you for years.

Hopefully Misfit won't die.

>friend with probably emotional issues. I always thought he might have something to do with this.

I'm not sure why this matters.