Fluffy Thread Y'all!

Fluffy Thread Y'all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_sHg8KwOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=gULMPl3gTdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a thread up already, we could use your help there

Mines the only thread that shows up when you search fluffy, I'm gonna at least finish this comic

Does anyone have the full story of the Fall of Cleveland? I know that multiple authors contributed to it but I'd like to read the story in some sort of order.

Sorry that I have nothing to contribute. Mayclore writes good stories.

There's one more page but I never post it because it belongs in a fucking cringe thread

post it faggot

Why? Does it become some gay af hugbox shit?

tfw im a regular fucking person but im sitting here reading this shit with interest. wtf is the matter with me

Probably my favorite Wolfman story
1/10

Here you go my man.

Pastebin/u/Spaghetti_land. Just add the .com

post it faggot

You're hooked now.

A year from now you will look back and think "Ah, the pure innocent days when I used to compulsively read sissy hypnoslut comics and not this fluffy stuff."

Pretty soon you'll be that guy who buys hamsters by the dozen. You'll take up ventriloquism and have them insult you so you can justify setting them on fire.

Tooooo laaaaate.

Whoops, skipped one

Let me finish the Farm story and I will

How is that cringe?

Now after posting to decently long stories I have a request. Does anyone have the one where a fluffy is leading his heard through like a giant obstacle course and they keep getting picked off one by one?

My thoughts exactly.

Please, the guy might as well be wearing a fedora and vaping

I have a bunch more I can post, but I really want this comic

You're serious aren't you?

That's a reasonable response to helping out a pregnant animal capable of speech that verbally berates you the whole time you're helping it, even attempting to attack you, and then totally disregarding one of it's own young because you didn't do what it told you not to do in the first place. Then, even when you point that out and how you're the only reason it's alive and it's only source of food or water, continues to do so until the last second when it's too late.

Most people would have done something very similar.

eighty five fucking pages

good lord

thanks user

>being this autistic

I don't care that he waled away(Although there's SOOO many better ways of ending it) it's just the line "It's a 'you' problem now, not a 'me' problem" coupled with the fact that his coat is slightly blowing out and he's facing the sunset and shit. I can picture the character thinking he's all dark and mysterious

>being this in denial

what is this

Can we please get more ungrateful pregnant mare stories? I want to see some damn abuse not this hug box ending shit

Agree to disagree then I guess.

>caring at all

This is a work in progress, but there's going to be 8 pages. I'm hoping it turns into something beautiful

anyone have "under new management" from wolfram?

This is probably the better ungrateful, stupid mother stories. It's the perfect mix of emotional and physical abuse

>Wolfman

There's a final page that they didn't post, it's sort of a wall of text thing.

THAT is cringe. Jesus.

Looks good.

I don't know there's something not quite the same about this comic

Maybe I just want the manners comic to have a proper ending but the buildup was so good - ungrateful mother could get betrayed

I would personally love for it to be mixed with that one picture where the mum gets her babies back from a house when it's raining and the babies end up hating her

I'm hoping one day they'll finish drawing coloring this, maybe change the ending a bit

fluffy runner?

I would have liked it if he took them all home and and treated the foals really great while the mother watched from a sorry box. Or better yet, turn her into their litterpal

YES! I believe that's it.

FUCKING THIS

THATS SUCH A GOOD ENDING

I'll pay good money to someone to make that story

checked

God it's all so fucking glorious

If you like fluffies you should convert to chewtholicism

youtube.com/watch?v=I_sHg8KwOWI

youtube.com/watch?v=gULMPl3gTdk