GIVEAWAY THREAD CONT

GIVEAWAY THREAD CONT.

LAST ONE GOT PRUNED GUYS SORRY BOUT THAT

PAYER IS GOING TO PAY FOR THAT. WE CAN'T LET HIM GO FREE.

15 CENTS FOR EVERY REPLY
TRIPS WINS THE POT

INCLUDE A PAYPAL AND SOME SORT OF SHITTALK ABOUT THE PAYER IN YOUR POST TO WIN

GOGOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/fn221552
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump raise. thanks op. fuck your wallet Sup Forumscuck

ill win this time too
paypal.me/fn221552

FUCK THE PAYER

LOL THE AUTISM IS REAL

FUCK THE PAYER

UP THE POT

WE WILL MAKE HIM PAY

ok guys raise the pot until its at least 20 bucks

THE PAYER IS THE CUCK OF Sup Forums

raise that shit up

mfw OP raised the value of a reply

its only like a dollar right now

Whats going on? Missed the previous thread

gg payer. lick our proverbial shoes and open your wallet.

The tragedy of the commons is an economic theory of a situation within a shared-resource system where individual users acting independently and rationally according to their own self-interest behave contrary to the common good of all users by depleting that resource.

The concept and name originate in an essay written in 1833 by the Victorian economist William Forster Lloyd, who used a hypothetical example of the effects of unregulated grazing on common land (then colloquially called "the commons") in the British Isles.[1] The concept became widely known over a century later due to an article written by the ecologist Garrett Hardin in 1968.[2] In this context, commons is taken to mean any shared and unregulated resource such as atmosphere, oceans, rivers, fish stocks, or even an office refrigerator.

Payer is a damn queer

The tragedy of the commons is often cited in connection with sustainable development, meshing economic growth and environmental protection, as well as in the debate over global warming. It has also been used in analyzing behavior in the fields of economics, evolutionary psychology, anthropology, game theory, politics, taxation and sociology.

BUMPING MY TITS

Although commons have been known to collapse due to overuse (such as in over-fishing), many examples exist which prosper without collapse. The political economist Elinor Ostrom stated that it is often claimed that only private ownership or government regulation can prevent the "tragedy", however it is in the interests of the users of a commons to keep it running, and complex social schemes are often devised by them for maintaining common resources efficiently.[3][4]

Okay

Bump

Lloyd's pamphlet[edit]

Cows on Selsley Common
In 1833 the English economist William Forster Lloyd published a pamphlet which included a hypothetical example of over-use of a common resource. This was the situation of cattle herders sharing a common parcel of land on which they are each entitled to let their cows graze, as was the custom in English villages. He postulated that if a herder put more than his allotted number of cattle on the common, overgrazing could result. For each additional animal, a herder could receive additional benefits, but the whole group shared damage to the commons. If all herders made this individually rational economic decision, the common could be depleted or even destroyed, to the detriment of all.[5]

Payer is a bad person

cuck, i love that youre doing this. keep paying payer

fifteen cents? you cheap fuck

go back to 50 cuckasaurus rex

pot

sniff

Payer is a scammer!!!!!

Penis
Kik is dav12123

PAYER IS A CUCK FAGGOT

keep the comments coming.

get momentum > raise the pot > win the big $$$

Reroll

Reroll plz

paypal.me/scrumb

This guys a phony jabroni

Payer is an ok dude

********STOP POSTING EMAILS YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKS**************

winrar

Roll

How to win this thread

1. Payer is a fucking faggot
2. Reply to increase pot
3. Invite your friends to join this thread
4. Post in other threads and tell them to get in here
5. Roll for the $$ when you're good and ready

You stupid bitch

paypal.me/fn221552

FUCK THE PAYER

anyone know payer cucks name irl? we could make memes of this guy if we can find him on the googles. immortalize him in stupidity

NOT WORTH IT

good stuff my dude

This is the only image of him that exists

Is quads a double multiplier?

payer sucks big fat black cock

f

Shoooooot

this is going too slow.

u

c

k

roll

p

ayer

a

roll

Can I win twice?!?!

y

e

yes but raise the pot first.

roll

also, payer is a cuck

r

DON'T ROLL UNTIL IT'S HIGHER RETARDS

Payer pronouns are Zim zer and zax

trips?

roll

WE NEED MORE REPLIES GET EVERYONE IN HERE FAGGOTS YOU'RE AS SLOW AS PAYER

I never realized how much a mixtape could affect me, but after listening to a preview of Henny D's revolutionary bars, I just nearly committed the suicide because I was simply... overwhelmed. Just wow.

Duck payer

FUCK PAYER

payer, I'm raising the rate. say thank you, cuck.

roll

peep this shit yo
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd

kek

im done

fire af

Ayer means yesterday in Spanish user. PAYER is a genderfluid, non binary asexual, queer, polyamourous, ambidextrous faggot queen tranny and is Caitlin Jenner best friend

wat

80 = 12$

do u guys know who michael j is
he loves to suck dick

legit?

post new rate with minion of proof

Payer likes traps because he has a micro penis

I'm done too. Raise the rate to at least 20 cents and I'll participate again. Peace OP

thanks u sure know how to do maths

roll

FUCK CAMS
FUCK POFFENBERGER

Payer's real name is Cuck Hussein Autistic

roll

I WANT MONEHHHHH

QUADS DOUBLES THE PAYOUT AND QUINTS x5 THE PAYOUT

boycott this thread and pressure op to make payer pay at least 20 cents per. this is bs.

Payer is an attention whore faggot

fucking fag PAYER

OP is a god

OK OP HERE
I'm raising it to 30cents.