Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=2N6UNX2rdSE
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice OP

>lesbians want to have sex with a man to get pregnant

is dis nigga that stupid

No woman can deny his acrobatic sexual prowess.

I don't know exactly why, but watching this is like serendipitous to my life, I remember following Chris chan so many years back, but the arrests, the fires, I had to look away... It fell off the radar, but seeing this, it makes me realize we can all go back to where we started; you've gotta do you, you're the only one that can

>is dis nigga that stupid
I take it you don't know Chris Chan then?

Grab some popcorn.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Thought he was still in prison.

I just can't wait for the next big event

mfw i used to know chrischan irl
he was a pretty cool dude
we used to play gran turismo (the lyon takes another victim)
mfw i see what he has become

WTF sonic has blue arms???

did you really lose anything of value though?

aside from a good friend?
it pans me to see this shit man, he was a really cool dude. He drove a silver corvette.
Honestly if his ex wife wasn't such a cunt and actually supported him through his struggle instead of fucking one of the guys in his support group i can almost guarantee this shit never would have gone anywhere near this far.

>allowing your child to get deep into gaming

Not even once.

>ex-wife
Nigga what the fuck? I think you have the wrong Chris.

See:

Watch out ladies, he knows about the labia.

fucking checked

i hope to god I do hope that there just happened to be another transgender guy name chris chandler that looked exactly like chrischan

i have seen new levels of autism

>ex-wife

Holy fuck

im expecting the doll to pop any minute now

That fucking mouth trumpet shit he does. Good god.

youtube.com/watch?v=2N6UNX2rdSE

Chris-chan's entire life has been accounted for in what is, ironically, a pretty autistic level of detail. Chris-chan has never had a wife, and the idea is kind of laughable.

Father....

I DID not believe in autism until I saw this. Autism is real

and we need to fight it

what are you fucking going on about?

God will punish us for this faggotry.

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS

EDUCATE YOURSELVES

WORTH IT

I... I can't even.... WHAT... WHY!?

We gotta tell Sup Forums

I was wondering where the fuck his cock went then I finally realized he's wearing pantyhose

The worst part of it isn't how he's dressed or how he's fucking a blowup doll. The worst is how he mechanically goes step by step as if its a chore

They know, it was posted there first

I also don't get the Christmas tree in the corner??

HAIL THE RETURN OF OUR AUTISTIC SAVIOR

CHRISTIAN NO
PLEASE GOD NO

God favors the wicked.

pls no bully

its decoration. he's seen it in other peoples houses. he doesn't understand why they do it but he's seen christmas trees before and they're definitely a thing normal people do so i'll just put one in my bedroom here.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

I kinda think he's a character. His story seems to follow some standard beats. His videos seem to have proper setups and punchlines disguised as reality. I didn't suspect it until I saw the video where he wanted to license Sonichu to Sega. It came off as someone writing as Chris Chan.

How old is this fucker? I have seen him mentioned on this site for a few years but I don't get it. Usually feel sorry for people like this, but does he have parents or someone to help him?

Or is it all fucking fake like always??

Everyone let's support our precious ChrisChan, we need more Sonichu in our lives.

>videos seem to have proper setups and punchlines disguised as reality

Me too. Haven't followed him at all so looking at this with fresh eyes it just seems... fake??

And the fact he seems to morph into whatever Sup Forums is obsessed with at the time.

He's 34

christian is legit fucking insane. he used to be just autistic but gradually he's lost his fucking mind and degenerated into the transgender lesbian he is today.

That filename
Lmao

I agree. That youtube link above has a lot of hits already, so he can make $$$.

jesus I am 34 as well. Just looked an he was born like the week before me.

As fucked up as he seems. It must work for him. I don't think he's fake, but has rather found something to reinforce his gross behavior. (both with attention and money)

This is probably the answer. No doubt he is fucked up, but I think a bit of it is with a smirk and a wink like he is in on the joke.

he has a point. he is influential

Why the fuck do autism people love Sonic?

Ya his video influenced me to throw up and go take a fucking shower.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I REMEMBER IN THE NEWS PAPER A COUPLE YEARS BACK THERE WAS A SECTION WHERE KIDS COULD SUBMIT THEIR DRAWINGS TO THE NEWS PAPER AND THEYD GIVE THEM A FEATURED SECTION OF THEIR DRAWING AND IT WAS MOTHERFUCKING SONICHU

Autist here. I don't like sonic.

sad

>mfw I share the same name as this dumbass

Hahahahah holy shit. Is it just me or is his new place a fuckton cleaner?

kek

Is autism even real? What causes it? Honest question not trying to be mean.

I came from a big family. Talking several brothers and sisters and many many cousins, uncles, aunts. And we don't have a single one with this shit.

The other thing we don't have is shit parents who didn't let us play in the dirt and fed us McDonalds and allowed us to watch TV all day.

Not saying autism is just shitty parents, but what could explain it?

Oh, dude
wtf!