My best friend is sexually abusing another friend

My best friend is sexually abusing another friend.
I want to talk to him about it so he would stop before he gets in trouble but she doesn't want me to bring it up.
What do?

sexually abuse him

Report him to the police. Don't waste people's time asking stupid questions.

What makes it abuse and not 2 people engaging in sexual activities?

Story or no help, OP.

He is my friend. I am not ruining his life
Because she hates it's and broke into tears about it

>what do?
Lean into a noose on tinychat fag

I don't get it.

Is he a 'he' or a 'she'?

is he actually forcing her?
You aren't being specific, is it through some type of force
Either way beat the shit out of him, tell him if touches her again that youll do it again
/thread

He is sexually abusing Her

Yet she consents. Stay the fuck out of it

Beat him the fuck up.Not on the face, just bruised ribs.Tell him it will happen again but more severe.
Wait a week so the bruises are gone,even if he did stop,report him for rape and domestic abuse

That's not illegal if they're both of age, nor is it morally reprehensible. Sounds like you're butthurt you got freindzoned

bitch isnt gunna fuck you when you come riding up on your white pony.

Use trauma to become her bf
Tell him she's yours now

We get it, all hetero intercourse is rape. Yeesh sjw

Then why she doesn't want you to bring it up?

She doesn't want it brought up?

She's really consenting mate...

Let them enjoy their rape play, faggot.

this

op is trying to white knight his "friend"'s gf

stay out of it, fag. if she doesn't like anal she'll start saying no, or just leave him

the trips have spoken. let it be.

You're getting played like a fiddle, you white knight, beta faggot.

This.

>being this edgy
:^}

A couple weeks ago he went into finger her and she tried to pull away but he kept at it.
They talked and thought it was resolved.
Yesterday it happened again and he is saying it isn't a big deal.
If I don't do anything I think he is just gonna keep it up till he gets reported and I don't want it to come to that

This^^^^^

trips of truth, bitches cry about anything too

This is true, op this girl is a dumb thot. Stay out of it.

Wow you little bitch, who gives a fuck. White knight faggot beta piece of shit.

And she's not avoiding being alone with him...

Bitches just might be this dumb, or she's playing you, or both.

I was right though, OP didn't mention rape at all and it turns out to be pathetically minor and not even worth noticing.

stop being a whiteknight and let their ''realationship'' sort itself out. its not your role to get involed in this shit, and your probably just jealous for not fucking her. get a life OP

Sounds like high school bs to me.

let him flame his own life if he wants to, let him rape if he wants to, some things aren't yours to resolve.

And no they aren't dating.
Just part of the same grind group

and she keeps going back?

she sounds like a fuckin tease, but eventually he'll catch her when she's horny enough to give it up and everybody will be happy

you should be cheering your bro on and finding your own gf instead of being a jealous bitch

kek for truth

Well they're fucking, so stay out of it. Do you really want to taste some other guys cum that badly? She could just not fuck him if she wanted, but his D in the V game must be on point.

Also there's no way in fuck your his friend, you obviously hate him since you made this thread.

Why date a cow when you can squeeze her tits for free?
She'd avoid him if she didn't like it, chances are she wishes they were more than just physical. Do you, OP. Let they do they

You force a confrontation. Don't give them an exit, and be up front and serious about it.

shes crying because she needs you to do it too.. some girls like and seek this abuse.

Help her by blackmailing her and forcing her to take drugs while you molest her

this

op, she needs your help

you can be the strong alpha protector by seizing the day. everyone will respect you

try and sneak a finger in her vagina next time you two are alone together. since he keeps doing it it must be something she's into.

cmon OP use your fucking head. she's basically asking you to slip some digits in her front butt. if she was any more obvious she'd hold up a sign saying "please diddle my skittle"

if she pulls away, keep at it. it worked for the last dude.

That actually makes sense

don't assume more than you know for certain.

>If I don't do anything I think he is just gonna keep it up till he gets reported and I don't want it to come to that
>gets reported and I don't want it to come to that

Meanwhile behind Woodrow high