NEET here

NEET here.

Isn't it strange to ponder on the subanimal existence of the wagecuck? They are never able to relax, knowing that they have somewhere they have to be in the morning must gnaw at them constantly.

It is no wonder that they are filled with bitterness and lash out at each other for the tiniest of perceived slights.

I think the only ethical thing to do is to somehow lobotomize them, to an extent that would allow them to work, but not suffer from the awareness of their miserable lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2016/12/14/immigrant-murder-suspect-changed-age-and-nationality-after-earlier-conviction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you might be projecting your insecurities

This. No one can be happy doing nothing all day.

I could be happy doing nothing all day if I got paid to do nothing. Money is my only reason for not being NEET as fuck, but it's a good reason.

soon the finnish will

Meh I did nothing for a year between school and university and my parents payed for everything. It gets really fucking boring after a while when your friends never have time because of work and you're just wasting your time. There's a reason billionaires like Zuckerberg or Gates keep working despite have a shit ton of money.

implying job is all there is?
You must be trolling cuck

It'll be a beautiful world for Finnish fags.

How do NEET people actually make it day to day though? Like unless you are homeless or have some other sucker paying the bills how does it happen

you're a useless waste of space

finns are paid for existing, literally

id chop my dick off for lifetime basic income

I suppose its a lot easier in scandi countries but literally anywhere else you are just a leech on those who care about you

you have my bow.

check out her feet, very tasty

I was watching a video today about pedophile rings.

>wagecuck got so ass blasted by my post that he started posting pics from his pedophile folder to try to derail my thread

Pedo pole, we finally meet

>Posting model instead of full blown lewd.
Are you even trying Pole?

>tfw I fucked a 15 yo girl while being 24yo
good feel

Jesus Christ, I'm trying to resist as much as possible... oh god, here we go... *unzips*

I bet that's perfectly legal there too, isn't it?

yeap

You're not a man, you're not cool, no one thinks you're awesome. You are a mentally ill nigger. I expect nothing else from Brazil. Jesus fucking Christ dude. Kill yourself.

That must be pretty cool.

I think it's pretty based tbqhwy fampai.

I'm glad we put child rapists like you in prison here

Doesn't Germany produce tons of CP?

theres a reason why Brazil is a fucked up shithole. A 15 year old girl is not mentally mature enough to get dicked down by a sweaty nigger. You think a culture where its acceptable that pre-teens get fucked by grown ass men is ok? Think about it. Imagine you had a daughter, and only a few years after she just begins bleeding from her cunt, some grown ass man feeds her sugar cane liquor and takes advantage of her when she doesn't properly know whats going on.

I got a boner reading this.

16 is legal here, if I were to fuck a 16 yeard and i were 30 would I be considered a pedophile rapist?

kill yourself

Mariusz, przestan.

No 16 is legal here too, but you'd still be a disgusting human. I'm 20 and turned down a date with a 17 year old although she was hot because I'm not a pedophile.

Why are you posting these images?
What will that even accomplish?

no, but you should be. It is fucking right. I hope your daughters take 8 inch nigger dicks at 16 the day of her birthday. You fucking retards have no concept of consequence. It's not good for the kid, and its not good for society. I'm not some prude whiteknight but theres a point where you're old enough to fuck women closer to your age, or at least get to 20 or something for Gods fucking sake.

No it's the Norwegians and Brits.

Fuckerberg and Bill Gates are just boring people like you, although their work is obviously more interesting since they are in a leadership role.

>If I don't have some task to torture myself with I don't know what to do waaahhhh t. wagecuck

>Neet master race
>Can't stop shitposting on Sup Forums on the wrong board

XD

Are you the same Finn who keeps posting about suicide lmao

I'm just sharing my leg fetish collection, it's imageboard forum, what's the problem

well, in that case, get ready to spend your tax money on more prisons instead of things like parks and healthcare for the elderly.

euronews.com/2016/12/14/immigrant-murder-suspect-changed-age-and-nationality-after-earlier-conviction

are these photos legal? Asking for a friend.

If Bill Gates and Zuckerberg are boring, what are you? You're just a disgusting waste of life and you'll see it sooner or later and either kill yourself or become a wagecuck like the rest of us.

Funny, Japan seems to have an even lower age of consent thing and has a better society than yours.

Seems weird that these images are being posted here.

Anyway, you have the right to post whatever you want, I guess.

Unless they're muslims. Than you just take it up the arse.

Funny, Japan isn't full of half breed niggers pouring cachaca down pre-teens throats that shake their asses to funk in the blistering heat with no clothes on. How often do you see Japanese posters brag proudly on Sup Forums that they are pedophiles? I seriously doubt its as bad in Japan as it is in Brazil. They have things called families, honor, and respect in Japan. Something completely non-existent in Brazil. Keep fucking that 14 year old Joao, you really are a ladies man.

>Norwegians
I thought there was next to zero crime of any kind in Norway.

You're as brown as them and also rape children, where's the difference between Muslims and Brazilians?

There was a huge CP ring that blew up in Norway just some weeks ago, they found hundreds of terabytes I believe.

Calm down Heinrich. Were you molested or something? This seems really personal for you.

Point where the Brazilian touched you.

>sooner or later and either kill yourself or become a wagecuck
You'd wish, wagie

You know I'm right, if you're happy with the way your shithole is then by all means, enjoy fucking little kids. So much potential in a country. Once again, I hope you have a daughter and some giant nigger gets her drunk and rips her up on her 15th birthday. Boa noite, macaco.

I thought Hiroshimoot stopped the polish cp poster? Did someone else take his place?

If I win the lottery I will quit my job, start drinking during the day, and make fun of wagecucks on 4skin but I'm too old for my mom's basement.

i'm really jelly of neets desu
gonna get bux soon i swear.

It's funny coming from the country where it started all.

omg polish

Your country is constantly at the top of child abuse stuff so don't even bother trying to put mine down.

> I seriously doubt its as bad in Japan as it is in Brazil. They have things called families, honor, and respect in Japan. Something completely non-existent in Brazil.

That's right, the favelas in Brazil are the example of what our country is like. Keep being ignorant about everything and wave that flag!

Hit you hard, huh? I'm white and my country is not 30 years away from complete destruction.

Never mind these faggots, Joao. Pound all the 15yo snatch you can get your hands on.

not ameica. there was no token black kid

You know I'm not just talking about favelas dude, give me a break. You don't hear about this shit in America. Just because theres child abuse that happens doesn't mean its accepted here. Its fucking COMMON for grown ass men to fuck and make out with 13-16 year old girls in Brazil. This isn't normal and it isn't healthy. You guys are sick.

That's because it's already destroyed. Brazil is a Africa tier shithole and I'd rather kill myself than set a foot in there. Also all Brazilians are literal niggers, there are no white Brazilians.

That'll basically make me an American citzen.