time.is/11am_in_seoul
youtu.be/E-siQlqMyqk?t=12m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up Chiggas?

zico

Zico

6 minutes.
Why no mv teasers... hul

bp jisoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hope there are teasers today

Simply K-Pop Line-Up 161028 11AM KST

Highteen
SF9
Nc.a
High4 20
Pentagon
100%
Crayon Pop
Ladies' Code
Na Yoon Kwon
Dal Shabet
Se7en
IOI

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=yE10d--kV5o
arirang.com/player/onair_tv.asp

time.is/11am_in_seoul

omo we're so cute
and then pcy ruins it

deleter thread

when is sm's halloween party

Left to Right: Lisa, ???, Rose, Jisoo. Right?

Probably just some pics.

SNSD did pave the way but thy were the only really successful girl group for so long. The members did not have to rely on one member's CF income so they lasted long but once SM saw Jessica looking to "betray" the group she had to go. Wonder Girls is a stange case because JYP let them go willingly and has good relaships with the members of his groups that leave (minus Jay Park). Yenny being the only member that has been there since day 1 is so interesting to me.

i fucking hate momo and i want to hurt her

sperm

Please don't

yulhee

Lisa, Jennie
Jisoo, Rosé

Lisa, Jennie
Jisoo, Rosé

But they've already posted a pic for each song/member so it's either MV or group shot

ok as long as you dont call him squidward

word thats like the perfect video of chanyeol desperately butting in to feel validated what a loser

same

jennie

Jay Park > Zico

please do

Thanks, y'all. Be sure to check out the Eunha album on /r/kpics. Not even baiting or joking; there's over 200 pics. It's nice.

12:44 to about 16:00 when the tour guide tells them about the king and queen having sex, they all get so cute and embarrased omo

youtu.be/E-siQlqMyqk?t=12m44s

No

>Yenny being the only member
why leave, she has the ability to argue with him for what she wants, she might not get that freedom elsewhere. WG in general do what they want now

also gimme the source on that

Oh the irony that now everybody is doing what Jessica so avant-gardly did back in the day. JYP should take Hyuna back after Cube inevitably breaks.

Lisa
Jennie
Jisoo
Rosé

Must be nice to work for YG's promotional team unless you are working for Big Bang. No rest.

lisa tho

happy together

why cant he leave instead of kyungsoo smfh

It's not like iKON gets to rest either, they're still touring in Japan as far as I know. Plus Big Bang is taking a short break before the comeback

t. jimin

did you see her new nose?

is jisoo red head

omg.
this looks like some purepop concept...

This is the future of kpop.

kinda giving hyunyoung vibes

Lisa = Mimi

She wants to be an artist and JYP leaves her be.

Yes and Doojoon should go back to JYP too. The fact Beast is thinking about making a company with a former JYP producer is funny because it worked so well the first time.

i'm SHOOK

Plus wasn't Yeeun the one added right before debut? From their reality show when they were auditioning for a 5th member?

stop posting the BP pictures they hurt my eyes

*>

jennie...

she looks black but I still like her

ruined

If only Winner could-
I was talking about Korea but...

???

I'm dead

mfw jisoo feet

>Big Bang is taking a short break before the comeback
GD is jumping out of planes

WHERE

these f(x) teasers are looking great!

And do what? He can't have a solo career. I would say to take Chungha in as well but if Somi is joining Twice then Chungha better find a different home

why are her feet so big

jay park is her ideal type

thats why im spreading malicious rumors about him online on ilbe bye pcy its only a matter of time

ew

how recent is this

Jennie from the black

Twice BTFO

I didn't watch any old surival type shows but that would be funny. I think they stay together for a long time now as 4.

Winner is kill. But Taehyun has at least 10 songs uploaded I haven't even listened to all of it

idk, september or august

the pale pink over that orange looks awful

I can already see how the mv is gonna be like.
This must be for "stay"

stay pressed, your faves are about to be slayed

So rad

can anybody explain me the 77000 dislikes on new twice video? im not mad or anything, just curious.

love the hair and the mildly autistic expressions
jisoo is so damn gorgeous, jesus christ

>ikon
wow thats a crazy amount of digitals for a boy group.

what is going on with the hairline on the chick in the middle

or maybe playing with fire cause the colors are pretty fire-y
I don't know tho

Doojoon can have a solo career as a solo artist, one mini album and go into JYP acting. I'm memeing. They only want to make this company to be more flexable.
Somi joining Twice is a meme...
JYP trying to get Vernon's sister meme level.

why your all poasting ugkly girls

too bad bitch

just kidding i love chanyeol hes the best

maybe that's somewhat a silver lining in t-ara's scandal: jiyeon was brought down from her it girl status so the rest of the group remained relevant to ccm and they couldn't try to turn her into a suzy
but the damage to jiyeon's career :(

stay more like SLAY

the cgi was really bad

it literally hurts my eyes

it's the internet, haters gonna hate