ITT post albums where you love every track. Albums you can listen to front to back, over and over

ITT post albums where you love every track. Albums you can listen to front to back, over and over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNunYeP2-Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7o9DVkP3I
youtube.com/watch?v=T5bIfeL66W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-cX8qzFDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Rammstein album.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNunYeP2-Fo

I agree with OP

also AJFA

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7o9DVkP3I

Love these picks. Personally I've listened to the entire AIC catalogue multiple times, probably my favorite band. Metallica and Maiden are obviously god-tier. Favorite Metallica track is probably "Creeping Death", hard to pick a favorite Maiden.

and also

all excellent so far

Sure is garbage in here.

Forever.

This

Gay

Mah nigga

Shit bait, buttbaby cancer.

Post your favorite album.

:^)

Lol

hard to pick a favorite maiden track too, maybe rime of the ancient mariner because you can see the full range of what maiden does in one song.

Powerslave is definitely their best album in my opinion

Metoo bro

You know what is the real shit

Fav Track: All Hail The New Flesh

Love this album but favourite song is probably Hallowed be thy name. It's such a perfect song from the lyrics to the bass to everything.

People love to shit on this band, but I remember my mom buying Hybrid Theory for me at Ames (lol) when I was like 15. I must've worn it out I listened so much. Haven't heard anything past Meteora, though. I don't really understand the hate, other than these days people make fun of "edgy" shit and LP ticks a lot of those boxes. Pretty easy target.

Anyway, posting the GOAT.

Punk Trash Reporting For Duty

Highly Suspect - Mr. Asylum

Hard to choose just 1 album.

and definately this, in album order, each track mixes with the next track so good.

Fucking amazing album

One of the best bands of all time, yet heavily underrated.

Hail Satan.

thats a good album

Album of the year right here

Why does this thread have amazing taste

I uses to jam this back when i was 13 too. But when i grew older it i saw as nothing but shallow, corporate, edgy garbage pandering to angsty zit covered teens

my nigger

>faggots

>good guys

I listened to a lot of Dragonforce when I was 10.

Marty really shines on RIP and CTE.

Korn is not in the same league as far as technocal riffing but the rawness of their 1st 3 albums is intense. I can listen to those any time.

>Underageb&

I WIN

its hard for me to choose that over this and this over that

honestly this is a real underrated album of theirs

HAHAHAHAHA
summer sure is here, ALL of those are garbage

>if you like Megadeth, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Iron Maiden or Slayer you're a faggot
wew lad

if i dont have time to listen to the whole thing than i at least listen to nobodys here through stagnant, although its criminal to skip canada

okay :^]
youtube.com/watch?v=T5bIfeL66W0

This

You guys have the shittiest music taste in world, fuck, this shit is embarrassing.

Do you solely only listen to music for the lyrics?

The music on that album is so tight and crushing it begs to be listen to at high decibels.

Definitely agree on the early Korn. Even some of their later stuff like See You on the Other Side has some good hits. Can't beat Follow the Leader, Issues, Untouchables, and titular, though.

Fucking godly.

/thread

Metal and punk is life

Did it stop sounding good?

thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-cX8qzFDY

From start to finish is my favorite way to listen to this album.

I can't pick just one, but I can listen to any of these front to back.

204 Winnipeg punk reporting in

>the greentext is actually 100% true

This thread is full of faggot edgy 15 year old.

I agree.

I don't think so, I think they just evolved.

I'll have to give it a listen.

Lately I'll been really listening to Buckethead and CHON.
Newborn Son is only an EP but I get lost in it and don't realize is repeated again.

>this nigga knows whatup

902 Halifax Nova Scotia
Hey Ho ! Lets Go!

Calgary punk reporting in, We dont really have any good punk bands

So many good Sabbath songs on this one.

First genuinely good album in the thread.

hi Sup Forums, welcome to Sup Forums

Also this album

Stoner Metal

Check out a couple of local groups out from the 902 Rosewood Annie , Cathardics , and Generation Idiot

Actually i mostly listen to music for the instrumentation (guitar riffs, drumwork, and rarely basswork). The instrumentantaion on hybrid theory is solid yea bu the vocals are so whiny i just cant help cringing at "CRAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIN"

:^)

Judge me