I´m team Amnesiac

Amnesiac vs Kid A

Which you choose?

Kid A for sure. Amnesiac is a solid 8/10 but at the end of the day its still a bunch of Kid A leftovers.

Amnesiac

Amnesiac + singles

amensiac is kid A the good version, so yeah amnesiac is obviously better

which is pretty considering they're better

Amnesiac easily

I haven't given Amnesiac a good listen. The first time I heard it I found it off putting because it is weird and minimalistic.

I am Team Kid A until further notice

Amnesiac is way weirder than Kid A, which I think makes people think it has more depth than it does. Kid A is so much better.

A Dik

No theyre not.

Amnesiac by far

Ew

This

I started with Kid A but the more I listened to Amnesiac... Something about it captured depression way better than the overly cold mixing and writing of Kid A.
Some bits of Kid A are just unbeatable though.

Amnesiac because the tracks are much stronger and feature a wider variety.

Morning Bell/Amnesiac is better because the ending feels sinister, unlike the plain ending of the Kid A version.

Also Life In A Glasshouse is their best song, so...

amnesiac easy lol

Kid A

No question

Life In A Glasshouse isn't even top 40

kid a also

disagree but it's your opinion so it's cool

While I do think Kid A is the more consistent of the two the highs on Amnesiac are just incredibly high.

Can't help but enjoy it more.

Listened to Kid A, and not amnesiac. Someone tell me why I should listen to it?

You shouldn't.

im a reasonable man get off my case get off my case get off my case

also amnesiac

Tough question. Amnesiac deceives people into thinking it's minimalistic when really it's just repetitive and nothing happens. But the strong points are really strong and the album has a stranger vibe. One that is likable. But Kid A is likable throughout. Both have downsides. Both are Radiohead focusing more on making lush sounds and cool textures (but still not going above and beyond with their production) instead of songwriting.

Ah fuck it Kid A gets my vote but I'd rate both 7/10. National Anthem is the major highlight between the two

The Bends desu

I think Kid A is a 10 and Amnesiac is a 9. Both are fucking amazing and I can see someone liking Amnesiac more.

No they're not. The albums were worked on side by side. amnesiac also has overarching themes, so it's impossible that they just threw a bunch of leftovers into an album.

I think Kid A is better, but Amnesiac does have its moments.

Kid A

they literally are, it's the same batch of songs that didn't make it into kid a for the radiohead dudes not wanting to make too long of an album, their own words

every release up to a moon shaped pool has songs that were conceived around the ok computer- kid a time period

Cuttooth

have you even listened to it? It has none of the weirdness of Kid A. Most of the songs are fairly straightforward.

If anything, Amnesiac focuses on topics kid a is too uneasy discussing. it forms a sort of superset.