HEY FAGGOTS 4CHINZ IS ABOUT TO BE KILL IF YOU DONT SHITPOST ON TWITTER

NO MORE AREA CODE NUDE THREADS
NO MORE PICS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SHARE THREADS
NO MORE LOLI THREADS

SHITPOST LIKE IT'S 2009 Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=K5G1FmU-ldg

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/32/
abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-youtube-microsoft-twitter-crack-hate-speech/story?id=39499583
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/32/

bump

What? Elaborate.

what the fuck are you talking about

>Fucking newfag

>#ISTANDWITHHATESPEECH
What is this OP you fucking retard? I don't use twitter like 17 year olds like you.

What?

Also don't click that link if you know what's good for you.

What?

what?

abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-youtube-microsoft-twitter-crack-hate-speech/story?id=39499583

People are telling sjw to go fuck themselves in thier own home essentially

You're doing it wrong.
You're doing it totally wrong. It's really obvious.

THE FUTURE OF Sup Forums DEPENDS ON TODAY

FUCK THE EU

FUCK CENSORSHIP

FUCK EVERYTHING

LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH

Give me a tl;dr fuck fucks sake.

THANK you.

So why is this bad? Let tumblr eat itself, what does this have to do with Sup Forums or free speech?

didnt read

i dont feel like reading

i dont feel like it

What?

what?

Maybe it because people hate language police,and that "hate speech" meme is killing free speech

Free speech is dying out
Soon we won't be able to question those who rule
But it'll pass
History moves in cycles

HACK THE PLANET

SAVE THE EMPIRE

tldr this is now an ausfag thread

whats everyone up to this morning 2122 here christ what shitty weather aye

>NO MORE AREA CODE NUDE THREADS
>NO MORE PICS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SHARE THREADS
>NO MORE LOLI THREADS
Thats a good thing you fag

wut

Freedom of speech online about to go bye bye
this is literally the beginning of the end of Sup Forums

this
Sup Forums isn't your personal army fag

ye fk m8 rain for days aye 2611 fucken when will it end i wanna go hit the surf

Agreed; i'm confused why we should do anything to help continue those

Fuck twitter, fuck facebook, ahd fuck your countries and your governments and your face.

I do not give a fuck about you or your shitty collapsing societies.

Holy FUCK, it is very rare that I am taken by a women's beauty.
It's like she was made in a test tube.

but what about the other chans we moved to when normies raided Sup Forums?

you know the ones nobody knows about?

>end of Sup Forums
what is this 2009?

This goes beyond Sup Forums. Shitposting on twitter won't help anything.

Just vote Trump. It's our best bet to preserve free speech and keep boarders safe. If anyone else is elected the US will look like Iraq or Russia (but with more shitskins) 20 years from now.

>appealing to 90% of this board is bad

finally a voice of reason

For fuck sakes Sup Forums quit being a bunch of bitches and do something. This board has always been garbage, but at least a few keks popped up every once in a while. Now you guys are known for jerking off to furries. Grow a pair and help this spread

truth

These are decisions made by corporate entities. They make decisions solely on the basis of the bottom line. They want to keep advertisers or subscribers just like any online service.
This has nothing to do with free speech. This isn't activism, it's whining.

Furshit being prevalent now is only because of mootwo allowing it on Sup Forums and other places like /vp/.

>implying 90% of the board consists of shitposting pedo-stalker normies
well you're not completely wrong

make me senpai

>trying to post some funny / relevant webms but you can't fucking post audio on Sup Forums
literally what the fuck, why not?

....no

those are personal opt in sites.If anything shit like this strengthens this shithole.Also seeing as this is a nexus of a pulsating butthole of arab hate,dont think anyone is coming after 4chung any millenia soon.
disturbing trend of billion dollar sites and their fake ass adherence to "mainstream" to maintain dollar flow but affect us?
nope.

Yeah, the GOP and the right wing are real liberal and will go to great lengths to avoid authoritarianism and never stomp on your civil liberties, and try making everyone conform to an unrealistic romanticized "moral" version of society as they imagine it.

Cause this is bizzaro world where everythings opposite, and no one knows the difference because we were all born in the last 15 fuckin years and are unfamiliar as fuck with how ideologies work.

Eh. Might as well. Vote Trump.
Gotta learn somehow.

But cripple chan is all about free speech. I was there once, my newfag is not as strong anymore. I still consider myself a newfag, and a loser that needs to kill himself. friends?

because you dont know what the fuck youre doing

also being a newfag probably doesnt help

kikes

user, your new is showing

delete system32 worked for me

K

user sprachs from the heart.

hey fuck you im arab

Only newfags call newfags newfags

cripple chan is the fuckign worst its got nothing to do with free speech because anybody can own a board Sup Forums on there is literally reverse tumblr, a hug box for stormfags.

i mean the other good chans not influenced by new faggotry

fuck off jim

it's prevalent because people bump and share (Not oc) also this is a good shit post exercise
I'm not going to make you do shit. Just remember you could have helped and didn't. So no complaints when the government take your waifu

You're fucking stupid if you think the Republicans are the authoritarians. The "tax more, spend more, regulate more, criminalize fucking WORDS we don't like" Democrats don't give a single wet fucking shit about liberty.

They're all onboard the petty bullshit that doesn't matter, but attracts attention: trans lunatics showering with little girls? They're all about that. Love it.

But being able to criticize the government? Hire who you want? Live where you want? Keep your money? Eat what you want? Be armed?

Nope. They want subjects, not citizens.

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER OURSELVES TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

WE'RE GONNA WIN

WE'RE GONNA WIN BIG

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

>Thestupiditburns.jpg

no

Are you fucking retarded? Of course either political party is corrupt as fuck, but fucking pick your poison, Trump or the kike train? Damn.

/thread

I find it hilarious that the 'anti-sjw' types whiiiine just as much as sjws. Fucking dumb kids have no clue.

No. You can't post audio webms on Sup Forums

please prove me wrong

Fuck off, Info wars is not a news site. It's ran in that faggots basement. He's just some fag with a fake newsroom and some mouth breather like yourself.

fuck you al quesa.Sand mexican.Go back to killing babies and dring pus urine in iraq.
or post tits and pussy then gtfo

Bernie/Shillary: USA = Iraq
Trump: probably still bad but definitely better

get it, retard?

>They make decisions solely on the basis of the bottom line

You don't ACTUALLY pay attention to corporate affairs, do you?

>Brendan Eich

But,ur right

>being this completely unfamiliar with authoritarianism

Do go on.

You've no fucking idea, I doubt you're even old enough to vote.

I'm Republican and there's no way that greasy illegal immigrant hiring cocksucker is getting my vote so he can raise taxes and fill his pockets with my tax dollars.

>I'm Republican
So you're a retard. Gotcha.

And are you implying taxes wouldn't be at an alltime nationwide high with fucking BERNIE?

Lad...

aptly put.
they are as bad as a meme.trend surfers no longer statesmen and peeps like jefferson knew shit would fuck up.he wanted the church to stay a check and balance against runaway govt corruption.Within his lifetime he saw it already being corrupted by personal interests....hamilton was same way he saw huge potential for banking system he helped devise be ripped to pieces by greedy fucktards.

>huurrr you're stupid if you think Republicans are the authoritarians

Who brought in the DHS? Who kept the Patriot act?
Do you even understand the term 'authoritarianism'? Doubtful.

Yeah, because Bernie has a chance of getting in, you're clearly a spastic. Kill yourself.

Not sure what you're trying to imply here.

The only thing I can make out of this is that you're voting Hillary because you think Trump will raise taxes to high.

LOL

>trans lunatics showering with little girls

Funny, it was Republicans creating crazy authoritarian laws that made it an issue, the dems are fighting it because it's frankly fucking ridiculous to tell people by law to use a men's bathroom if they present as a woman.

Also, amazing how insecure all the anti-trans fags are but sure 'it's about protecting the kiiiids!' Via authoritarian, unconstitutional horseshit laws that are as laughable as Jim Crow laws.

If you think there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans, you are a fucking retard.

How many centuries of literally the same bullshit does it take before you people understand. They both make government larger and more powerful. They both take from you and give to their rich supporters.

Why the fuck do you still act like it's left vs. right when it's them against us?

You can cut off your cock and put on a dress, but you're still a man regardless of your feewings.

>trying to make sense of basic english
>failing this hard

I repeat, kill yourself.

This guy gets it.

>Bernie has a chance of getting in
This was sarcasm.
>I'm not voting for Trump
Which leaves one option: Shillary.

And you can pretend it's about 'protecting the kids' rather than 'punishing trannies because you're opposed to the idea of them' but that doesn't make it any truer you insecure crybaby faggot.

because they both have large personal armies

>who are the 3rd party candidates?
>what is a spoiled ballot?
>what is not voting?

Huuurrrrrr s-m-r-t.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

It's Trump vs Hillary. There will be no other legitimate candidates.

That's exactly it. I'm against the idea of trannies. You should not be legally recognized as the opposite sex because you don't want to be the one you are.

Fuck trump hillary will be the next president and bill the first lady boy kek

Oh I see, you're a literal child who thinks it's about 'picking a winning team'.

You are part of the reason Billary is going to win by a landslide, but hey by all means keep propping up the 2 party system you dumb faggot.

Not in the least, you presumptuous fag.

I'll definitely vote Trump though because that's what we have to work with. Pick your poison, etc.

Not voting isn't going to affect anything.

Be 'against it' all you like, but legislating where they can shit is so fucking beyond stupid, you authoritarian wannabe fags are on the wrong side of history as always.

fucking hell, there goes true freedom

>authoritarian wannabe fags
Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

Shit, I forgot I'm posting on Sup Forums

Girl in pic looks like fuckin' Uma Kompton

I thought I told you not to share that picture KUUUUNNNTTT

>thinks Trump losing will do anything other than rubbishing Republican chances for at least 8 years.

There's no way you're old enough to vote, your 'reasoning' is straight up middle-school kek.

>you still not understanding the basics of 'authoritarianism'

Kys.