They shot the wrong gorilla

They shot the wrong gorilla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfuz7cTDNeI
heavy.com/news/2016/05/alexandria-vera-texas-teacher-sex-student-instagram-facebook-photos-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtGL5yKdSCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black lives matter :(

The kid just wanted to meet his father for the first time

they forgotted to shot the little gorilla

What's this now?

>literally living in a rock

The parents needs to be charged for child endangerment. They needed to kill the gorilla, but the parents needs to get in trouble.

Literally busy with non gorilla shit

how did you know I'm Patrick

Somebody post webm

You right! People heard the kid saying how he wanted to go into the cage and swim in the water with it! Those dumb fucking gorilla parents need to be shot still. Any takers?

unfortunately nothing will happen to the mom because the zoo is in a lose/lose situation.

zoo tries to go after mom, mom plays the race card

zoo didnt act in time, kid died, bc kid was black

leftists group suing the zoo bc kid was able to get in, zoo cannot be like "it's not our fault, the kid was persistent", they will still lose.

although this is insignificant, media doesnt want to report race because it'll throw a huge riot.

zoo probably wants this issue to get gone asap without mentioning race, however, it backfired into a huge outcry for endangered species vs human child.

i guarantee you that the mom will get off scott free because she is black, america has been defeated by the race card. black ppl will be all butthurt if she didnt get off free, they will be like, "you owe use reparations because of slavery" even though this generation of blacks did not suffer through slavery.

a baby nig crawled into the big nig habitat and the hite man had to shoot the bignig. in Ohio

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfuz7cTDNeI
I just realized it has 5 million views in just 1 day.

cops just love shooting niggers

/thread

lol the Gorilla just played with the kid doing surfing. why killing him.

agreed

It's the zoo's fault. Absolute liability. Zoo goers are not supposed to be able to get into the animal enclosures just as the animals are not supposed to get out.

Boring

>implying animals wouldnt do drugs if they could

kek

>Nig garage

What did he mean by this?

nigga rage

are you fucking autistic

Niggarage*

It's used for storage

thanks you fucking idiot.

i suppose the lion area has to be shut off too because if I wanted to i can get in too.

what about the elephants area? oh i can get in there. how are you gonna stop me from getting in there?

the bear enclosure? it's easy just like the lions.

so are you going to seal every fucking one of the animals in the zoo in a glass dome? gtfo

This is the only thing everyone should take away from this incident but logic is not mankind's strong point.

I know what he said, I was explaining what he meant by separating the 2 words for the dude who didnt understand

>not knowing the difference between a gorilla and a chimpanzee

and to add,

race tracks ppl arent suppose to get hurt by flying car debris or killed.
amusement parks arent suppose to malfunction, or kids arent suppose to die on the rides.
the roads are suppose to be safe, it's the governments fault for not making it safe for me. i might just die if someone collides with me.

niggarage is increasing nigga antics to dangerous levels. In this case it involved dragging his son by the leg

>Zoo goers are not supposed to be able to get into the animal enclosures

they cant unless they actually put in some effort to do so. I think the zoo just assumes that no grown person is going to be that retarded and that little children will actually be monitored by their fucking parents.

did you see the barrier the silverback exibit had?

I was three lines about 1.5ft apart.

and no, they don't need to be in domes, you short sighted fuck, they can still be in enclosures higher fences and shit.

Fucken McThink outside of the box, dipshit.

yeah and when you're in an office building planes arent supposed to fucking hit you, but you know what? shit happens

If anything place all humans in a dome and let the animals be free

stuck my dick in a toaster.

its the toaster companies fault for not warning me that its dangerous.

Any other ideas for text to add to the picture?

"dont shoot me or my son ever again"

Its always a nigger fucking shit up, why is that?

yuup.fucking entitlement niggers.Swear to god i would call her a dumb nigger to her cace and demand she pay for rescue effort and imprint that therre are now 299 gorillas left in world because of the turd she shit out of her dirty asshole.
im with kurtz man.

if obama had a son, he would look like this.

Dad? Thot u left 2 got cideretts

truth, son, truth

the same reason why you never see any white 3rd world countries.

because we actually have our fucking shit together rather than fucking ourselves up then blaming other races and shit that happened 200 years ago

Instead we have 3rd world cities

we dont have any primarily white cities that even come close to being as shitty as 3rd world countries or "da hood"

nukes

asain has made same progress.
its niggers,always.Only ones that cant evolve up.

Guys is there a video of him getting shot.

I laughed at the video alot more than I should have

Despicably underrated

Do they have video of the gorilla getting shot

You sound like the type of person who would sue McDonald's for making them fat

Thank you and here is something from me to you

Now think for a minute, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of children have went to zoos and this very very rarely happens. But this one little niglet got in when he told the mother his desire to go into the cage and she turns a blind eye on him. Considering how rare this is this sounds less like the zoos fault and more like a negligent parent, and did you read all the barriers he had to go through? The parent was not paying attention to a child for a very long period of time, plus no matter what if a child trys hard enough it is going to get in.

I've met a lot of black folks in my time, a few have been quality people... Paying bills, responsible, logical. There's a huge difference in their race. I wonder though what would happen if the nigs that nig and chimp out were exterminated in a days time, and the rest of the level headed blacks remained... What would the world be like? What would America be like?

I believe the crime rate, poverty rate, homeless rate would crash. Welfare rates would bottom out, murder, assault, rape, and prison population would do so as well. I'm fuckin serious. I would like to see these stats done over a week or month. Things would really change.

This generetion of nigs is here only beacause of slavery, otherwise they would be rotting in africa. If anything they should be grateful for that.

It was either the gorrila or the monkey

Can someone please get up off their ass and post a webm?

lol

Harambe the gorilla was 17 years old, unarmed and gunned down by raycist whites.

You can be sure there were Skittles lying around the enclosure.

Kid is obviously white.

>le 2edgy5me amirite? xD

That's a great idea! All we have to do is round up all the "niggers that chimp out" and shoot them, then everything would be great! You're really on to something.

why would the gorilla want to degenerate into a nigger?

What in the world

We have third world cities created by second world countries and neglected by first world governments

This was before the video was released by one of the witnesses, and before the pictures of the parents were released.

obvious photoshop kid is white proof is in the tweets from the fine young unbiased nonracist negrolivesmatter activists which has gotten a lot of their rethoric from the black panters which everyone knows wasnt a racist movement.

If Sup Forums wasn't such a total bundle of faggotry nowadays, we would play this shit up to the nth degree and convince ALL the niggers that this was a race thing.

I think they all know by now that the child was a little nignog, but we could just convince them that by shooting the gorilla, whitey was putting the child in danger but they don't care coz he's black.

Or something. I don't know, but blacks will believe anything when it comes to them being victims of oppression by big bad whitey.

Black people keep embarrassing themselves

Yeah. Not like there is a shitton of plants with similar effects in rainforests ans jungles so anyimals could eat them. Shit like mushrooms. Some monkeys and elephants even eat bad fruits to get drunk. Nature is full of drugs.

Leave it to a nigger not to watch their child... so an innocent gorilla had to die because of a nigger. Niggers fucking ruin EVERYTHING!!!!!!

I am unable to adjust the colors enough to make the kid look white

Millenial, go wrap the world in nerf so you can't be held accountable for your own actions

heavy.com/news/2016/05/alexandria-vera-texas-teacher-sex-student-instagram-facebook-photos-pictures/

winrar

Something about rustling Jimmies. We need more of that

for fucks sakes user, my fucking sides

youtube.com/watch?v=UtGL5yKdSCk

This is so underrated

Fuck me

said the 13yo