You fit into one of the following categories:

You fit into one of the following categories:

Cavs fans
GSW fans
Fans of another NBA team rooting for the Cavs
Fans of another NBA team rooting for the GSW
Non-NBA fans rooting for the Cavs
Non-NBA fans rooting for the Warriors

Which are/were you? How do you feel about last night's game?

Pic unrelated.

Bulls fan rooting for neither

I feel happy the nba season is finally all over and can now start focusing on how the Bulls FO will fix this mess of a team.

Nuggets fan rooting for da LAN.

Non NBA for cavs
I've been a Browns and Indians fan my whole life, but apehoop was never my thing, didn't follow it. Feels amazing that Cleveland has something to be proud of.

I'm a non NBA fan who doesn't give a shit

>Fans of another NBA team rooting for the Cavs
this one. fuck the memeiors

LeBron fan rooting for Cleveland. I've always followed players since my city doesn't have a team.

Before LeBron, I liked Shaq.

NBA fan not really rooting for anyone special rooting for Cavs.

Bucks fan rooting for the Cavs. Glad to see Lebron finally getting some respect. He is the greatest player in history and people pretend like he is garbage.
Drop him on any team and they are instant finals favorites. Even dropping him on the Bucks would still leave him at least in the NBA finals. Guys like curry, Kobe or even MJ would never be able to do that to crummy teams like the bucks

I have been a Cavs supporter since 2007

>Cavs fan Native to the State

Fucking incredible

Born and raised in Cleveland. Was down town last night. You ask have no idea how big this was for us as a city.

Nuggets fan rooting for da land too

Die hard Cleveland fan my entire life. Seeing how thrilled the entire city was, and seeing the Cavs crying tears of joy, actually got me a little emotional.

I don't care that I'm a crybaby bitch.

same

you would be weird if you didnt cry

Spurs fan rooting for the Cavs

>73-9
>your first unanimous mvp
>3-1
>home advantage
>no ring

Enough to make me fucking happy

diehard cavs fan since the beginning of june

unbelievable feeling

non-Nba Cavs. no idea why

>Non-NBA fans rooting for the Cavs
This. I dont know dick about basketball but L. James seems pretty cool.

Because they are the good guys

Hello where is the category for white people?

Cavs fan. I still can't believe it.

Downtown was insane last night. I've never heard a place so loud as that rooftop bar. Everyone was hugging everyone. I have a bruise on my hand from high fives

>Fans of another NBA team rooting for the Cavs
winning one for da land

I'm so glad LeBron James won that game last night. It's amazing how one man beat an entire basketball team single handedly. I hope the other Cavs players had fun on the bench while LeBron did all the work.

Cavs fan since the 80's. Fucking feels great.

Pretty cringy
>i saw a youtube video of a random guy burning a jersey so obviously everyone in cleveland did it!

Sixers fan living in OH rooting for the Cavs. Feels good seeing how it feels to have the curse lifted. Can't wait til LeBron joins Philly and validates the Process.

Nah, you guys will draft Simmons and go through years of pain while he develops into the next once in a generation player.

Just don't fuck it up. Get a solid coach and develop the young talent you have.

Seriously, Philly has a lot of potential talent but it's like letting the inmates run the asylum. There is no leadership, no sense of cohesion or long term plan. It's just a mish-mash of young wayward untapped talent that just needs some guidance.

I'm a die hard Cleveland fan. Been a Cleveland fan since the Daugherty, Nance, Price era. I remember when they drafted LeBron and the struggles that followed and how long it took for him to break the curse here.

Have patience, it won't be overnight, but I do believe Philly can do something great. Just don't fuck it up.

Some guys in the public were wearing burned jersey

sixers fan rooting for cavs

Pretty much the same, I liked the Cavs of Price, Dougherty, Nance, Elho, etc growing up but eventually stopped caring about Cavs. Was hoping the Indians would end the curse but glad it is over.

>Was hoping the Indians would end the curse but glad it is over.
Same here, but now the curse has been lifted.

ROLL TRIBE