Quintessentially American

>quintessentially American

He voted Trump. Good lad.

Sikhs are good people.
Australians most certainly are not.

>what is taqqiya

America is American. Doesn't matter where you come from. As long as you love this country and are a good citizen then that's all that matters.

>What are things Democrats will never understand

What?

>Doesn't matter where you come from. As long as you love this country and are a good citizen then that's all that matters.

I'm agreeing with you, lad. Democrats think you have every right to come to America and demand that everything changes to suit you.

They also don't have a concept of love of country or good citizenship.

>taqqiya
>sikhs

Let's not speak in generalizations. This is why I don't like labels because it always gets you grouped in with others who, more often than not, don't even share your worldview.

I'm left-leaning in most cases, but I also have a lot of conservative values. I think that my belief that anyone, regardless of race, is just a given.

Sure, you have some democrats that think the way you described. But most don't.
On the other side of the spectrum, you have **some** republicans who think that only White people can be American. But of course, I'm sure that's not the main line of thinking either.

BROTIER
R
O
T
I
E
R

>taqqiya
Sikhism =/= Shia Islam.

Get your nuance off my Sup Forums

Get your nuance off my Sup Forums

What do they call a Big Mac in Macau?

RARE
A
R
E

巨無霸

What is the american quintessence

bro tier

He's not even Muslim but that's irrelevant because taqqiya doesn't mean what you think it means

Muslims aren't encouraged to deceive non-Muslims, but Shia Muslims are encouraged to pretend to be Sunni in countries ruled by Sunnis.

Sikhs are bros