Tell my why this isn't a great gun for concealed carry

tell my why this isn't a great gun for concealed carry.

Inb4 Tupperware

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
midwayusa.com/product/533458/buffalo-bore-ammunition-40-s-and-w-p-155-grain-jacketed-hollow-point-box-of-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it won't make enough of a mess when you end up using it on yourself, faggot.

Ergos/control surfaces are blocky

Trigger is eh

Check out the fns9c, it's what I've been using.

its alright.
not my personal choice.
i have big hands, so a heavier round isnt too uncomfortable for me, so i tend to gravitate towards .45 or any .40 S&W that isnt glock,
but theres nothing inherently wrong with 9mm.
plus having an extra round or two is nice.

wouldnt trust a glocknade, but they make perfectly good 9mm pistols.

What sells me over the stats is I grew up shooting them so I'm proficient and so easy to clear malfunctions if any ever happen

Shield is better

Them as in glocks

I have thin hands so I feel I get better control for the size

Liberal cuck faggot detected

I get you're probably just poking fun at glock, but just to clarify for those who don't know, the glocknade thing isn't an issue anymore.

It was that their gen 2 .40 cal handguns didn't have barrels built for +p ammo and people went and shot with it anyways. Newer models are perfectly capable, although it will cause extra wear, so you'd probably not want to make a habit of shooting +p every range trip.

Low mag capacity, otherwise a decent gun. /k/ would have more to say on it though

I'll take my xdm over this glock ne day

>G R I P Z O N E

dumbfuck, .40 doesnt have p, +p+, etc...

I'd rather just carry a 19 as the bigger grip feels better in my hand

the 43 is still a completely fantastic carry piece

The only glock I want is a kel Tec sin 2000

conceal carry a deagle faggot. That one guy did it in Snatch and you can own noobs just like in counterstrike. Just remember to bunnyhop.

right, thanks user. i actually wasnt aware of what the actual issue was.
hollowpoint is illegal here for pistol shooting anyways (no CC, no OC, pistols can only be shot at the range, you have to be part of an association, and go to the range twice a week to keep you pistol licence... welcome to new zealand, no fun allowed)

If you are considering this, you need to seriously look at the G26 as well.

I bought one and it's my favorite gun, concealment or otherwise.

Get a .50 cal Desert Eagle. One shot, one kill.

>That one guy did it in Snatch

yeah and look how he ended up

It's fine

I'll take this ruger lc9s over your glock

But why, if you know what you're doing a .45 acp will do the job just as well.

Enjoy CoD while school's out, I know I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

guns kill kids.

Caliber means dick, it's all on shot placement

Wait until you have to send it back to them when it breaks

Yes, that's why I like the gun, actually. Call of duty sucks, CS 1.6 and Source.

...I'm just going to have to pretend I didn't read that

NO,NO,NO,NO! Guns don't kill kids jackasses with guns kill kids

find me some .40 +p then...

Hasn't broken yet

Only downside is single stack

Its fine. I don't have crazy large hands, but I find the G43 to be way too thin to shoot well. I can never get a natural trigger finger placement. I find myself having to move my finger back to the center of the trigger with my pad.

If you don't have to carry every day or in tight clothes/summer attire, go with something bigger.

That said, the G43 is awesome for easy carry in the summer with just a T-shirt.

And carry appendix if you're not a fat fuck.

midwayusa.com/product/533458/buffalo-bore-ammunition-40-s-and-w-p-155-grain-jacketed-hollow-point-box-of-20

more kids die from drowning in pools than accidental gun deaths every year

Buy what you want, but most glocks just feel light and plasticity in my hand. I bought a ruger p89 because it was cheap and felt nice and weighty.

I've gone back to carrying my shield. But I have both and they're both good

still, guns kill kids.

Anons pls.

Don't reply to libcucks.

Also guns don't kill people, the government does.

if im going to spend money on a gun i would want it to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing

glocks are FUGLY

Go big or go home mine can launch grenades

Because a double action pistol is better and safer, also walther pp is sexier

/k/ is terrible and everyone here knows it, just let us have our moment of peace.

It might. The range I worked at went through two of them until getting one that didn't have any function issues.

I don't like to suck Glock's dick, but the Glocks never had any problems. They took a hell of a lot more punishment than any Ruger product.

I'll add this:

Two LC9S broke,
Our SR22 broke
Our LCP broke,
Our American .45 ACP broke,
And no one touches the SR9 or SR9C

Now, that doesn't mean that your gun will break, or that the LC9S is a bad gun. In fact, I somewhat like the LC9S for the trigger, but not much else. I have just personally run into many more issues with Rugers than any other modern production guns.

So do pools. More often, actually. Ban them.

so do soda machines, and cars.
in fact, lots of things kill kids.
kids die of suffocation on small parts all the time.
does that mean we'll ban cars? or anything thats too small?
or pools?

That isn't great for carry. I don't want a thick, 2lb handgun to carry everyday.

Life kills kids

Ban life

Lc9s is my pocket, I prefer xdm 3.8 or px4 storm

No gp25 or grenade spigot, gtfo

guns kill kids. deal with it and stop trying to change the subject.

The XDs are nice. The PX4 is not appealing to me. I personally feel that the only thing Beretta is good for is the M9A3 now. And even then. who really cares about the 92 series any more.

yes. i know they do.
great job. you can state a fact.
many things kill kids.
its not changing subject.
its continuing the conversation and debate.
saying "guns kill kids" over and over isnt a debate.
its a sign of brain damage.

No manual safety limits the ways in which you can carry it.

just accepting that guns kill kids and not doing anything about it is brain damage.

Pic
You don't like constant 9vs 40 threads?

Safeties are for people who can't follow gun safety rules.

Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.

That said, the only gun that should have a safety is a 1911. Because John. M. Browning is god and his design is perfect.

And I don't own a 1911.

youre right im not going to do anything about it.
just like im not going to do anything about pools killing kids.
or soda machines.

if we go around and "do something" about everything that has ever killed a child, there would be nothing left.
there is suffering and bad things in the word. if your delicate sensibilities cant handle that, feel free to remove yourself from the world.

you cant insulate everyone from all the possible dangers in this world

death will save the kids from shit parenting

by banning guns you are not solving anything and taking freedoms away from responsible users

lol gunfags are so easy to make mad

"Safeties are for people who can't follow gun safety rules."

That's dumb. Your finger isn't the only thing that can put a few pounds of force on a trigger.

The only safe way to carry it is essentially to either not keep one chambered or keep it in some awful plastic shitty holster to protect the trigger area.

Generally don't like glocks for personal defense. Would rather have a safety and the sturdiness of all metal parts. Ruger is where it's at for reliability, great design, and ease of use.

>i dont own any guns

So would you want a holster that doesn't cover your trigger guard? Just have a hole for shit to get in the trigger guard?

The way I see it, the only way to carry is with one in the chamber, whether its a Glock or a 1911. Just keep one in the chamber.

That's just me, anyone else is free to carry the way they want. I'm just glad they carry.

Whatever gun feels good to you is the gun you should CC.

I am not a fan of glocks but the ones i have shot have been ok. i just was not a fan.

For me i like my little colt mustang pocket.

Pic is not mine. i do not have the laser but i am thinking about getting one.

Ruger mini 14, Ruger mk 2, Ruger sr22, Winchester model 1400 mk 2. Faggot. All of my guns have safeties, like any good firearm should

>mini 14
why?

It's not a p320

Chambers any .223, is horrendously easy to use, lightweight, and reliable. Sorry I'm not another faggot bushmaster ar fanboy

>i hate things ive never tried

I've fired other ars before. Still sticking with my mini-14. Only thing I need now is a nice high caliber revolver.

This might surprise you, but not every scenario puts you in a position where you just leave it in a holster, or often can even wear a holster.

EX: any contractor whos in and out of gun free zones all day. It's just simply not safe to have a firearm without a safety in and out of the holster over and over. Or when people have dess codes where a standard holster can't be worn and a small pocket holster is the only option. All it takes is a bad angle on a pen. Or even if you're in a scenario where someone reached for your gun, it's pretty god damn likely you're getting shot in the leg immediately if there's not safety.

omg i know right!??! cause that happens all the time!!!

pew pew pew. 3 dead kids. rip rip rip

Kids were noobs, didnt level up before boss fight.

Yes, these things do.

The comment was Not having a safety limits the methods in which you can carry.

Then several reasons were provided as to why.

So if you want to act like you're not limited in way ways in which you can carry compared to firearms with a safety, start checking to see if you're loaded by looking down the barrel, because it's important the likelihood of this problem solving itself increases.

>Then several reasons were provided as to why.
several shit reasons that werent even worth posting

"I cant look beyond my experiences because I have autism"

The post.

Try traveling more places than your shitty bedroom and the range, and you might understand that whether you like it or not, you can't carry everywhere.

Concealed carry exists for a reason. And you should DEFINITELY have a safety on something that you're pocketing

Work gun range 5+ years
Shitty gun, I hate the small grips
Glocks over rated my dudes

Now this is what I like, won't melt in 100 degree weather

thereis no such thing as concealed carry with a gun unless it's a walter ppk

Or anything else you can successfully conceal...