>that guy who asks to play the top shelf guitars but never buys them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TTXXcMxNQuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That guy who shops at guitar center

FPBP

>shredding neckbeards
>12 year olds showing off

>that big nig who thinks that slapping your hand on to the bass strings really hard and fast= slap bass

>Guy that shreds off tempo and the guy that plays sweet B.B.King blues licks. In other words, 99.5% of the people that come to guitar center.

>tfw the 7/10 girl that works at every guitar center starts talking to you at checkout
Just let me buy my strings and fucking leave

>super cool salesman guy who calls everyone dude

That's all i've got. I haven't been to a brick and mortar guitar store to do anything but buy strings in a long time.

>that guy who just wanders the fuck around, asks about the keyboards and various obscure instruments they don't even own

youtu.be/TTXXcMxNQuQ

The last time I went, they were getting in back stock from some small instrument place that wasn't price or anything.
I got three full sets of finger picks and about a dozen sets of banjo strings for 5 bucks, just so the manager didn't have to fuck with finding a barcode and pricing them.

Former GC-AM here; you know when climb up the ladder and pull the tier three guitar down for a teenager, you're selling that kid a dream. He's gonna come back and talk to you, and buy all his shit from you. As long as you're not a dickhead to him.

oh fucc that's me, I only go when I'm really high though

I work part-time at Guitar center actually
>That one Sup Forums guy who weekly visits Guitar center and line chains 4 Distortion petals and puts screwdriver near the pickups to make it sound like a thousand bees are fucking
We told him to stop visiting our store or we would call the cops

Sorry about that btw I just wanted to test it out

That's Thurston Moore

>the kid and their rich dad picking out an acoustic that he can't play

>pls

But.... How will he learn if he never gets a guitar and it's arguable that learning on a nicer guitar would cause you to generally be more skilled

>That fat 50 year old black guy that only comes in to show off

Holy crap this guy's guitar is special. I demand a high res picture of it!

get outta here rich kid

>that one lanky dude who sits by the effects pedals droning out 3 notes over the span of an hour
>that one awkward kid who's too scared to raise the volume of his amp so he gets drowned out by that mid-life crisis guy noodling half-assed blooze trash

you guys are dicks. I always high five that guy and ask if wants to chain it into a dl4.

You know I gotta make rent too, that kid can come buy expensive ass guitars from me everyday of the week.

guilty as charged bro.

>In acoustic room fucking around with mandos/ukes
>Soccer mom and her kid (11 or 12) come in
>"I want that one!"
>She takes a fucking Gibson Hummingbird off the wall
>Kid grabs it
>Drops it

>that guy who comes into the store with a synthesizer instead of a guitar and asks to demo some pedals in the demo room to basically turn it into an ambience chamber
>tfw that guy is me

Shit that sounds fucking great.

Hop off, I'll shoegaze if I fucking feel like it
>get asked to turn it down
>they never ask the blues lawyer playing earsplittingly twangy clean notes to turn it down

That second guy is me oh god
I cannot play very well so I feel bad turning it up but there's always someone playing some bullshit blues rock riff really loud

>you're gonna be playing "More Than a Feeling" but you're purposely gonna play everything one string down
I'm in tears

I was projecting, I do both of those things all the time

lul'ed

There's a time and a place to perform regardless of your skill level. It's one thing to try out the equipment and another to host your own GC concert.

It's fucking genius.