LeBron won for the land

10 Eastern / ESPN2

Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7PlAXguWOY
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bayless shoots Stephen A. in the head then kills himself

Skip will cry and say Kyrie should've won FMVP because of his clutch shot to "win the game" even though LeBron stopping Warriors scoring and hitting that last clutch free throw would've won the game anyways . The 3 was just a cherry not that impactful tbqh

>Skip rambling why Kyrie deserved FMVP and how HIS SPURS would have beaten the Cavaliers while Stephen Ayyy sits there all smug

Who is replacing Skip? Does anyone have the patience to work with Smith?

Skip will say "You know nobody loves Lebron more than me! ... But here's why he's an overrated fuck!" or some variation of that at least 8-9 times.

HERE WE GO

EVERY WORD GREAT

is there a stream

Skip Bayless finally gets to say "NIGGGGGGAAA" as loud as he wants

>LEBRON DOES NOT DESERVE FINALS MVP
god why

Where is Skip off to next?

youtube.com/watch?v=D7PlAXguWOY

live stream of First Take

Some mid 30s conservative jew apparently.

Fox Sports

ESPN is bleeding money

thanks

>skip falls on the ground crying

>Skip debating Lebron against Cowherd on The Herd

I think I might kill someone out of rage if this ever happened

Lol can someone shop a crying Jordan on skip?

Lebron just led all categories and he's trying to argue lebron isn't mvp

>here we go

>LeBron isn't good, GSW just sucks

Skip's hate is never ending.

the thing is Skip isnt self aware enough to realize hes a hater

>colin cowherd, jason whitlock, and skip bayless all on the same tv show debating

It's his schtike

He's piggy backed a career by pandering to lebron haters

Skip, the regular season shit don't matter. Curry is a fucking cuck and so is Klay. Soft as vanilla ice cream

CRASH BROTHERS

I CANT HANDLE THESE MEMES

steph curry exposed

THANK YOU SCREAMIN A SMITH

Lol he's made him sound so much worse than I initially though he played

why do they call each other by name so often?
>"Skip, i tell you Skip, you're not wrong in saying that Skip"
>"But listen to this Stephen A Smith, Step Curry missed the rim twice in the fourth quarter. This is the unanymous MVP were talking about, Stephen A"

At work so thankfully can't watch but figured Skip would go out with more derp LeBron isn't that good herp derp and by the sounds of it I'm not dissaponted.

>he doesn't call his bros by their names after every sentence

SATANIC RIGGING

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE

my nigga kyrie was clutch as fuck but lelbron got the numbers and blocks

kek Skip is such a fucking legend

Kyrie was saying how he's practices that shot most of his life. It's the exact same spot where he got that buzzer beater last years playoff

he mad

Who gave this slave nigga permission to yell like that?

Zip it

>lebron wins one for da land, silencing critics
>skip's last day on first take
pottery

>it's like tripfags in real life

what about lebron's fat white stalker? what was his name again?

I was expecting Skip to be a bit reconciliatory but he is going all out

That makes me want to kill myself, man.

Skip going full contrarian like Sup Forums kek.

He believes in meme magic confirmed.

prediction? the show will continue to be as obnoxious as a three year old throwing a tantrum on an airplane. i don't know how anyone can watch or listen to them or that Lebatard guy or that Pardon the Interruption abortion. i guess ESPN needs to break up the monotony of endless blocks of SportsCenter. idea: how about airing actual sports during the day that get little to no coverage instead of fucking talk shows? /rant

>Curry rep
>Wife talk shit
>Bogut dead again and adding another year
>Harrison Barnes might leave

I guess Memestate is done unless KD jumps in the hole Barnes left.

pti is great you faggot

>KD bringing the curse to the Memoirs

>Hurrrrr Kyrie should've been MVP

If LeBron was absent from the series they would've lost. If leBron didn't put up 41 pts again in Game 6, they would've lost the series. LeBron's block had a larger impact than Kyrie's shot since we won by fucking 4 pts. LeBron's block and icing that free throw sealed the deal

they seem to forget the plays before the kyrie 3, were lebron 6 points and a block and gsw 2 points

think its just because kyries 3 sealed the deal

Just confirms that Curry is an SG

>PTI
a show that explores nothing about sports, instead focuses on soundbite chunks of information under the guise of a debate.

nah, guy, it sucks. the entire show's like watching two kids at the local rec park argue about who is the better team or better athlete.

Maybe, but I see LeBron's block knocked the air out of GS offense. Kyrie has a great shot but we could've won without it. Not without Kyrie but without that shot. Skip hypes those non game winning shots lol

Windhorst?

>skips last episode
>not apologizing to legod

not sure what else I was expecting desu. he's not even going to admit he was wrong about curry

kyries shot was literally the game winning shot, there was something retarded like 7 missed shots and 2+mins between 89-89 and 92-89

I don't even know why you're upset, Bayless is a well known retard and a cheatriots bandwagoner

Of Kyrie didn't play they would have lost as well. Dude had a huge series as well. But Lebron clearly deserved MVP. I do agree that Kyrie isn't getting enough credit. Lebron didn't win that title by himself like the media is claiming he did.

You gotta go out making people say your name. If he was quiet and contrite it'd be easier for people to forget about him as he moves over to FSN.

TOP 5 ALL TIME
GREATEST FORWARD EVER

he's #1

he'd fucking destroy in any previous era's with their rules

Nah its early to judge Kyrie because Curry is a nobody but a chucker, if it was Westbrook, Kyrie going to get killed defensively.

Nobody doubts his offense which is one of the greatest, even better than LeBron but his defense is not close Wade's level and team is hiding him most of the time to the weakest guy.

>my Spurs

He never fucking stops.

>watching First Kek

You should all kys

Reminder that Skip is exactly how all Spuredditors are irl

>did the cavs win the series or did GSW lose it

WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT, bro what are you talking about

>Skip called LeBron a star stuffer

I guess you can't play well without getting criticism that you played well

Skip has made his money as a troll but he honestly should not be allowed to talk basketball, regardless of whether he's covered it or not.

I'll extend that ban to SAS considering how bias he is most of the time anyway.

>B-B-But Larry Bird.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Larry Bird was a beast and maybe if he didn't fuck up his back his legacy would be even better but he's not LeBron level.

>did GSW lose or cavs win
>GS lost because they made lebron mad

kek

>you'll never unleash a thick, ropey load on Molly's face

wat?

It's a legitimate question, even if Skip's being annoyingly contrarian:
>up 3-1
>Draymond picking up a suspension
>the unanimous MVP averages 22 ppg in the Finals (iirc), but still fucks up repeatedly + can't even shake Kevin Love
>that fucking final 4:30

>if LeBron leaves

He's literally, 100%, unequivocally not going anywhere.

I fucking hate SAS for pulling this garbage.

muh sources

>he's gonna get one for da town

>Yfw Lebron wins a title for every team in the league before retiring

Kek

>28 teams left
>needs two tries each time
>56 more years of Lelbron

>rapturds
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

Butthurt

But I'm a cavs fan (19 years)

>Kyrie's 3 was literally the GW shot
>We could have won without it

Huh?

They won by 4.
His three literally meant nothing.

>take away the 3
>lebron still makes a FT to win by 1

assuming everything else plays out the same (it obviously wouldn't) if Kyrie missed the shot the Cavs win by 1 anyhow.

Lebron's free throw is equally as unimportant by the same logic, admittedly.

Was that really his last episode?

how many hours is this show or just a replay

>kyrie's shot fondled over
>no mention of lebron's block

yeah, lebron had a mediocre game (lots of TOs, pretty poor shooting) but he was by far the most important player of the entire series. led both teams in like 5 or 6 stats. nuts.

>Dunk attempt was created by a brick by Steph and quick transition offense by Kyrie and LeBron
>Thinking that LeBron even gets that Dunk attempt that gets him to the line if Kyrie doesn't hit that 3
>Think that Steph forces that shit 3 that lead to the dunk attempt had the game been tied

Anybody moved over to Lebatard? He just spent 5 minutes ripping Skip Bayless, he really hates that guy.

link?

just lel

Bird > LBJ and it's not even close, dude was amazing

>bird's best season is slightly better than lebron's worse season

wew lad

Bird's career was done the year before LeBron's last two NBA Finals, and he's still the best player in the league. Paying people to do your paving and taking care of your body in the off season pays off.

not to mention Bird at 30 had less mileage on his body due to Lebron being drafted right out of High School and having more deep playoff runs

how does it feel to be absolutely brain dead?

>Bird
>Having less Deep playoff runs then Bird
>what?
>He went to the Finals every single year until they lost to the Pistons lol.

>didn't watch his last episode
>didn't watch his first episode
>have never watched First Take in my entire life

feels good man

Apparently tomorrow is actually Skips last day