How to not be a lonely depressed faggot pls

how to not be a lonely depressed faggot pls.

socialize

1. Get off Sup Forums
2. Go outside
3. Socialize
4. ???
5. Kill yourself

I try, but I don't have much opportunity to get out. long story but am stuck at home with 5 year old everyday all day. lost my car, yadda yadda. 7/10 face so Ive been told, but i think 0. I hate everything about myself, literally even my voice, and still turn to self harm to relieve depression every so many months. no one would want to be with me. I'm funny sometimes. thats about it.

How'd you end up staying at home with a 5 year old?
If it ain't yours it's not your responsibility.

ok listen fucker
what you are
>lonely
>self diagnosed depressant
>faggot
>father ?
>self harming
>poor
>a fucking man
you are a man with a what you told not so bad face
so you get your life together right now
what you want to be
>not lonely
>no faggot
>not poor
basically this
get out and get a job!
getting money will start your life again, you will be able to sort your life better
work out!
working out will not make you look better, but will make a single dad look sexy af
and then find your strategy to socialize
you should be a good looking, wealthy man then and maybe you found someone already at that point but if not
ey a sexy single father is not long on the market
always keep good attitude my friend

Thanks man. I just started working out about 3 weeks ago, instead of self harming I put the energy into that. been going strong at it ever since. I've been trying hard to stay positive, it's just fucking difficult when your alone for so long. especially for me. My self esteem is 1/10, I'm only happy when I have someone to be happy with. I sound corny as fuck but honestly I need to find someone, I can't love myself. I literally cannot.

i got you, been there
take your energy and put it to productive things
no thinking about anything ever again that could lower your self esteem
you dont have the energy for that
or the time
focus on things in life
you can do it youre not stupid man
you will find someone to be happy with when the time is right trust me
it doesnt have to do with your attitude
because at this moment your attitude means nothing
only really thing you should do is that what is neccessary now, that was really has to be done
nothing else is important you'll make it

Things to do today (or tomorrow if it's late where you are):

Shower
Shave.
Get a good haircut (i.e., one that costs more than $12).
Buy clothes that fit and aren't shitty. Go to a store and ask a sales associate.

Lifestyle changes:

Go to the gym. Hire a trainer if you need one, or start going to /fit/
Drink a gallon of water every day.
Stop drinking coffee and alcohol.
Stop smoking and doing drugs of any kind (weed included)
Cook for yourself.
Eat fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.

Will change how you feel within two months.

Be active.. I'm about to go be a camp counselor. Think it should help my depression.

start lifting.

Thanks guys, I'll keep this stuff in mind. I definently want to live healthier. any tips for depression? I don't eat at all, haven't for almost 2 years now. been self harming for close to 6

How?

No one knows I do it, god forbid anyone finds out. It makes me feel so pathetic

you pick up some weight then you set it down, keep repeating that.

come to /fit/ bb

>Buy clothes that fit and aren't shitty. Go to a store and ask a sales associate.

make sure you ask the fag associate, fags know this shit. girls are hired to be pretty.

>Stop smoking and doing drugs of any kind (weed included)

not smoking weed is probably the most important thing. weed kills ambition. nothing wrong with a weekend joint or 2 but donĀ“t smoke during the week.

Talking about muscle groups, wiseguy.

start lifting, hunger will come in no time.

very wise trips senpai

check'd

Therapy works if you can be honest with yourself.

Otherwise start lifting and running. Endorphins released during exercise really help with depression.

My opinion.. don't feel pity for yourself, cause no one else will in this world. The only person that can control your mood is you when it comes down to it.

Thank you both.

why are you thanking me faggot? because you got 3 matching numbers? Go think about what you are doing with your life now and feel bad.