Ask an Underpaid stagehand for Beyonce anything

Ask an Underpaid stagehand for Beyonce anything.

How much do you get paid?

Ever take creep shots of Bey?

Do you hate your job?

about 4,250 - 4,550 every 15th of the month, but between transpiration costs it dwindles greatly

rarely come's close to me but quite a few thigh shots via the nikon d3000, will have to share soon

Approx number of times you've heard of the smell of her feces?

for the most part yes because head boss is a faggot

zero but did steal one of her perfume bottles + worn shirts

Mmmmm mmm! What does Bey's sweaty sweat smell of? Does it stank? How do you preserve the stank if it stinky stank?

vacuum sealed plastic + plenty of pics of her wearing it so i can sell it to neck beards on ebay after the tour is over. She's actually crazy hygienic, 3 showers a day type of chick,

How many of those semis are in your convoy?

Mm as I expect. I wonder what perfume you obtained from Béy? Is it made of dreams? How many times you think she spray breast with spray for stinkles?

7 tour bus's converted to holding sound equipment since trailers always seem to fuck them up + 4 semi's for stage + pyro shit

it was nearly empty so i'd imagine quite often.

So where is her bus?

Transportation you uneducated fuck.

secluded as anyone would expect, shit is a mini mobile mansion. But we're always ahead of her so rarely see it,

You must preserve both item so when my country releases cloning machines I may swab spray and shirt to create my own Beyoncé who I will not teach English and feed fry chicken skin off my man horn er day until I run out of fry chicken then feed her my own special self sustaining mechanism.. Beyoncé 3, the mouth of Beyoncé 3 shall adapt to B2's recto and vice versa, the two shall live in my Beyoncé aquarium, with the rest of my special pets.

head boss as in beyonce? lol

>tired

Do you ever call her nigger?

head of setup/takedown

How many bitcoin would one have to provide you with in order for you to be willing to dose her with L.S.D. just before a show?

ever talk to her? who gives a shit honestly, she's a dumb idiot

no but i've always wanted to call Jay one

lmao if it was the superbowl

why havent you shot that nigger?

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

What exactly do you mean about costs for transportation?

Really any televised performance would be ideal

$100 taco bell gift card and you've got yourself a deal.

what is she like? bitch? nice person? boring/bland?

between renting cars when we're in a certain state for a few days + hotel, gas, lost/damaged stuff it gets pretty bad.

Can't do taco Bell, but I can do McDonalds, and Starbucks, $75 each, what is your home address, and social security number?

don't wanna be anyone's bitch in prison

she has her nice days, for instance my first day there she was on a rampage but on the second day you would think she was easily the sweetest person in the world. I won't say bi-polar but if anything a diva for sure.

not today, fbi

So what you are saying is that when it Bois down to it, the real pay is in gayboy ass

honestly, yes

on a legit note she does have a couple of FBI handlers, get's death threats out the ass daily, Not talking the typical thread/social media stuff..letters to her home and everything, kek

why dont you do something smart, like use your connection to invent shit niggers would love, then pitch her your idea asking for her investment, and make $$$$?

make a drink, like vitamin grape drank. its grape soda, but with vitamins

got a 4/10 cousin with 10/10 vocals, showed her a video of her covering "irreplaceable" she's got a meeting with Columbia records in august so maybe at most she can be the next lorde or something, other than that i have been stealing a shit ton of personal basic stuff that's been left out + extra backstage autographed 8x10's for people who bought VIP but never came, plan to sell soon.