Why does everyone here hate black people? They aren't that bad. Never got that about Sup Forums. Pic unrelated

Why does everyone here hate black people? They aren't that bad. Never got that about Sup Forums. Pic unrelated.

youre right, however, you must have never been to an impoverished neighborhood where they have no choice but to rob liquor stores and kill police officers.

there are no good, upstanding ghetto ones

well maybe if they'd stop acting like niggers, but that's not going to happen any time this millennium now is it?
Putting idiots like Brown in the spotlight as some innocent victim, when he literally robbed a store that same fucking day, Maybe you should re evaluate your values you nigger.

I actually have. I live in Compton. That's absurd. Every race has its bad apples.

Just wait until that kid gets a black eye by Travonlashawn in third grade just because he has a dad. That'll change his world view.

Thank you for your well thought out, and articulate counter argument.

but...he's right.

We don't hate black people. We hate niggers.

I'm not wrong.
And just because I use the word nigger doesn't mean my point is inarticulate you faggot. I'm sorry you get your feelings so hurt by a word that my entire post is then invalidated, Great counter-argument yourself nigger. Come back when you have a legitimate argument, not:
>muh feelings

Alls he did was call black people niggers.

no, I believe I suggested you STOP being niggers.

There he goes again with the intellectual counter arguments. Sup Forums must be full of intelligent individuals such as this guy.

I always just assumed most people on Sup Forums are trolls.

I'm not black.

sure is summer in here...

yeah, but you're being a nigger

True story
> live in college apartment complex with some niggers, mostly keep to myself
> parking lot always 50% empty
> nigger with a gold early 2000's Cadillac parks in handicapped spot every day
> not handicapped
> other spots are closer to his apartment
> nigger feels entitled to park in a spot where no one can park next to his niggermobile

Define nigger.

Let me dig up this oldie but goody.

Cool story bro.

>asking me to do his research for him

Indeed, I think it goes to say most sunmerfags are underage as well.

black people are cool
niggers are bad

Pic is related, the hat is black thus I hate it.

Sup Forums does not hate blacks. In fact we Sup Forumsros have been known to recieve Sup Forumslack up from friendly blacks. It is the nigges we detest.

If you can't define a word you always use them maybe you should stop saying it yeah? Otherwise you'll look photosynthesis.

well, no shit. They are out of school so they can bargain with their mommy to let them stay up later

kek
>can't come up with a good argument
>this guy must be a summer fag hurrdurr

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were too retarded to find out for yourself.

It's even more laughable that you think I should have to justify my understanding of a word to you, on an anonymous message board.

No I want you to define what you think a nigger is. Everyone has a different definition of the word.

>find out the general consensus of the definition
>stop acting in the lines of that general consensus
there. Go get em' tiger.

Trolling the trolls is more fun than trolling the regulars. It's like anti trolling.