So, Warriors fans, do you know that this historical choke will NEVER be forgotten, right?

So, Warriors fans, do you know that this historical choke will NEVER be forgotten, right?

>73-9
>Lose finals after being up 3-1

TOPPEST OF KEKS

>Go Steph goooo
>Go Steph goooo
>Hey Steph Curry what do you say?
>Golden's gonna win today

Well I remember people saying they would never forget the mavs playoff/final chokes. I never hear about it now.

Mavs didn't have the best regular season record ever. Also the Mavs players weren't huge cunts that acted like the league was cheating if they ever lost a game.

How many of you thought you actually had a chance to save the choke here?

thats unfair because lebron james is a fucking huge dick too, we all actin like lebron is a hero for ending the meme, but that nigga is a huge fucking crybaby, he literally thinks every single game he should have 0 fouls and every single play people drop flag 2s on his ass

trips of truth

I dont even watch apehoop but the tears of GSW bandwaggoning fags are delicious. I live in miami and every pick-up ball playing bro suddenly became a steph curry fan last year.

The new 18-1

Warriors wish they had

>the power to turn back tiiiime

Nah, the Cavs D was playing well enough I tthought that the game was over as long as they made one of the free throws

I'm just glad Steph's awful shot selection finally got exposed. When they triples aren't falling it really fucking shows.

>Calling other people dicks when Draymond Green is playing
The worst part for Curry is that for the rest of his career everytime he's up 3-1 in the playoffs and loses it'll be referenced.

the warrior bandwagon is emptying faster than the seahawks one did and it's great

>implying warriors fans
the majority of "fans" on this site were just lebron haters/curry spammers/advanced stats fags and thankfully they all committed suicide after last night

Bigger choke than the Pats 18-1

Tbh I'm pretty sad about it. Ill admit I only started following them when they won last year but their rise is what got me ibto the nba. Ill still support them and might still pick up a jersey but this is a shitty pill to swallow after the season they had. It made it better though when I saw lebron crying and how much this win meant to him. I just hope gsw comes back with a vengeance next year. FeelsBadMan

fuck u goldenstate bandwagon bitch

>73-9
>Blow 3-1 lead
>Never been done before in the finals
>2 of those games are in Oracle
>Steph a no show
>Choke so hard you cement LeBron as T2

b-b-but muh injuries!

Yeah, don't chase a stupid ass regular season record after you clinch homecourt faggots. LMAO

>T2
What does that mean? Tied for 2nd?