Dunno if I should take this to /adv/ or wherever, but I'm getting desperate and Sup Forums is probably better informed

dunno if I should take this to /adv/ or wherever, but I'm getting desperate and Sup Forums is probably better informed

is it normal for americans to be disgusting all the time or is my roommate the exception?

his dirty clothes are all over the floor
he wipes his nose with his hand and rubs it all over his jeans
then he sits on my bed in those jeans
he will lick his fingers and his entire fucking hand and then he won't even wash it EVER
he licks the PLATE after he's done eating, like a dog would
he sleeps like 11 hours a day on average
he keeps bitching about never getting anything done
he keeps accusing other people/things/outside factors when things don't go the way he wants

I'm "okay" with him being a pedophile, but I can't stand it when he goes "幼女!" every fucking time he sees a little girl outside. It makes me sick to my stomach. I'm broke and I'm at my wit's end. I came to Japan because he offered to pay for it (well, his parents are paying but you get the idea), but this is much worse than I expected. I can't even say anything without him throwing a bitchfit. I don't know what to do.

not sure if this is b8

what is your nationality and why would an american pay for you to live in japan?

>why would an american pay for you to live in japan?

I knew him from online stuff, going back a few years. There was a thing we both wanted to go to, so he offered to help with most expenses... then we decided to extend the stay. This is not bait.

what is your nationality and are you enjoying japan?

either be honest with the guy or go back if you don't like it in japan. regardless you tell him that you find his cleaning habits repulsive.

>what is your nationality

my nationality is "broke as shit"

>go back if you don't like it in japan

I don't have the means to do so at the moment.

>regardless you tell him that you find his cleaning habits repulsive.

Today was the third time I asked him to wash his hands, it's like his brain can't comprehend the concept of hand washing. He didn't wash his hands.

He's in the room right now, he keeps touching his mouth. Like pic related but 18~19 years older.

you really seem to be avoiding my question regarding your origin but that's ok. dude are you working in japan? I mean you must understand this sounds like a really weird scenario for anyone who doesn't know you.

have you overstayed on your tourist visa or are you resident there?
what do you do there?
do you like it, or do you want to go back?

>he offered to pay for it
how to get someone like this? I can stand the bullshit. I just want to experience living in some other country.

>dude are you working in japan?

I'm not working, I don't have the skills/means to actually stay in Japan as a normal resident at the moment.

>I mean you must understand this sounds like a really weird scenario for anyone who doesn't know you.

I do. It is weird. I feel like I'm getting a little taste of what life is like for a mail-order bride.

I'm here on a tourist visa. I guess the right term might be "visa-exempt"? Whatever, I'm legally a tourist.

>what do you do there?

Literally nothing.

>do you like it, or do you want to go back?

There's a thing I really wanna go to in a few weeks, but generally I'd say I'm not having fun.

By the way, his hand is in his mouth again. I legitimately want to know if this shit is okay in the US. What the fuck.

ちなみに日本語ができるほうなので、アドバイスなどあったらよろしくお願いします

G mate, I hope you aren't his prostitute or something if you meant that by the mail order bride.

That is not ok in the u.s, he's probably a bit slow or have mild retardation. But if you aren't his whore then I guess you should be grateful 2bh.

Will you be back home any time soon? you don't want to overstay in your visa, remember that.

I don't think it's only an American thing, he is just a piece of shit, an end result of his parent's failures.

>I hope you aren't his prostitute or something if you meant that by the mail order bride.

No, nothing of the sort. Mail-order friend I guess?
As I said in the OP, he's a pedophile. I generally try not to judge, because it's not like pedos chose to be pedos but... it's different in real life. When we go places and I see him staring at little girls, I feel sick. I remember him saying he'd never touch a child, but I'm not sure he actually meant it. The guy has zero impulse control. He sleeps more because he feels like sleeping more. He spends money on things then asks where the money went. He says he'll study, then he doesn't. His entire personality can be boiled down to zero impulse control. He's like a toddler.

>Will you be back home any time soon? you don't want to overstay in your visa, remember that.

I've got a plane ticket, but the flight isn't until late February. It's within my visa allowance.

>I don't think it's only an American thing, he is just a piece of shit, an end result of his parent's failures.

I think that might be it too. It feels like both of his parents were busy with their lucrative careers and completely forgot to parent him. I think he stopped going to school when he was like 14 or 15.

Until a few weeks ago I didn't even know plate-lickers existed outside shitholes like India. Actually I'm not sure even Indians do that. It's disgusting.

>I didn't even know plate-lickers existed outside shitholes like India
Well, I actually do lick my plate sometimes, but only when alone because I know it doesn't look good to other people. The guy probably never learned to take things like that in account and that's the reason why he is the way he is.

How do you know the guy? Why are you there with him? Where are you from yourself? Are you guys just tourists?

Oh nevermind the questions you already answered earlier in the thread, I read up on it.

I might lick (a tiny part of) my plate like once a year, but only when I'm completely alone, and then I wash it immediately because the human mouth is riddled with bacteria. That's common sense.
This guy will lick the plate every fucking time and he will take his time doing it too. He licks the whole plate, repeatedly. It feels like a century. Then he puts it in the sink just like that. I do all the dish-washing because he obviously has no idea of proper hygiene. The other day I saw him lick ketchup out of a container like in the picture. At a fast food restaurant. In public. Then he proceeded to lick all ten of his digits instead of using the fucking napkin. Visibly and audibly.

I have lost count of how many times he put his hand in his mouth since I started this thread. It has to be over 300 times. He's fucking his own mouth with his thumb right now.

like, he's penetrating his mouth with his thumb over and over and over and over and over

now he's licking a bottle cup that he found on the table, he's putting it in his mouth

he dropped it on the carpet and now it's back in his mouth again

this is happening like 4ft away from me right now

I don't know what to do, I'm losing my mind

Go for a walk or something. He is quite litterally a man child and there is nothing you can do about it.

What a bullshit thread. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>a fucking leaf
Every time.

Other things that I failed to mention.
He gets pissed off when he sees other non-Asian-looking people on the street or anywhere for that matter. He's white himself. Yeah.
He randomly talks shit about Korea. I think he thinks hating Korea will make him Japanese.
He hasn't had an actual conversation with a Japanese person since we got here. It's been weeks. He leaves all the talking to me even though he should be able to string together enough words to make small talk. I think he's terrified of actually interacting with Japanese people.

I think I'll take a long shower for now, but yeah I think I'll start going on long walks from now on.

Make like your flag and leave.

It sounds like you're both animu otaku shutins. Literally par for the course. Have you eaten each others semens yet?

Sounds like he has literally lived all his life through animu and doesn't have any of the skills you could expect of a human being. Unless he wants to improve himself, there is nothing you can do about him except doing something yourself to cope with him. Like going on long walks or murdering him.

I'm a shut-in but I have no particular attachment to animu. I watch like 30 minutes of animu per week. 20 minutes if you don't count the commercials. I don't think there's anything wrong with people that watch lots of shows if their viewing habits don't interfere with their studies/work.

>Unless he wants to improve himself, there is nothing you can do about him except doing something yourself to cope with him. Like going on long walks or murdering him.

Improving himself is apparently something he'll do "someday". A few days ago I asked him how he'd get his dream job that he kept talking about when he wouldn't even get out of bed in the morning. He said he'd learn to wake up after getting the job.

I think I might visit my country's embassy and ask them about homestay options in a couple of weeks. It's kinda close, so I can afford the trip. I'll go take that shower now.

damn I was going to say just tolerate the guy until you go back but the pedo shit really sucks. Yeah try the embassy m8 or talk to the airline and see if they can change the date. Last time I had to pay like 150 bucks but they allowed me to.

poor chinaman. if only he is back in china.

The pedo thing is really stressing me out, yeah. It's the whole picture. You have this pedophile with zero social skills and zero impulse control. I don't want to think he'd do something weird but that's a bad combination. I don't think I can change the date, it was booked through a stupid travel agency that is based in the US. It's not a direct flight either, making things more complicated.

串は英語できるようになってからにしよう
ていうか何をどう勘違いしてこのスレにネトウヨ丸出しの書き込みしたのだろう?