The toughest sport you've never heard of

the toughest sport you've never heard of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Te4Vqat2HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPmxXt47XJU
youtube.com/watch?v=7s-svmrQR1o&list=PLRJRczIdVmFQAw5JDJ1Oh2qH5suWexRuv&index=10
youtu.be/kK5TQSKmS3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck is this guy doing?

You mean underwater rugby?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Te4Vqat2HQ

What about canoe polo?

>canoe polo
I've read that 'cancer polo'.
Now that's a sport I'd like to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPmxXt47XJU

It's actually wrestling. The real one, although the fake one isn't easy either.

gasping for air just watching that

Holy shit this is intense

people play it at my uni and its fucking cool. I would do it if i wasnt thin

actually,motorcycle racing might be the hardest,all forms from enduro/motocross to road racing

underwater basket weaving

Will this eventually evolve into blitzball?

Most likely not, but Square probably got the idea of Blitzball from underwater rugby. youtube.com/watch?v=7s-svmrQR1o&list=PLRJRczIdVmFQAw5JDJ1Oh2qH5suWexRuv&index=10

Seen Colombians play IRL, they are top shit. Fast and doing magic with the ball. It's unlike any European style.

He likes turtles!

the same person who made this comic is probably still waiting for Phelps and other swimmers to drown at a pool - just because it's tough it's not dangerous at all

>Chess boxing
youtu.be/kK5TQSKmS3o

Wut? That's from 8bit theater and was made years ago and was meant to poke fun at blitz ball, a minigame from final fantasy 10 that involved players swimming around a sphere of water with no way apparent to breath, not some obscure niche sport he probably didn't and still doesn't know exists.

I think the guys form my uni have traveled to tournaments of that shit, ive saw them play here and its crazy. The sport is fucking cool

If it's not even on this channel, I don't give a fuck.

is the fucking goalie literally just shoving himself inside his tiny ass goal?
this shit is hilarious

but those are kayaks

the fuck

Being alive

talking to a girl

Is that Blitzball?

Underwater hockey was semi-almost popular in my town when I was in high school. A couple of guys from a university nearby came to my school and started a short lived team. I remember at the first officils match almost everyone watched but by the end of the year there were like 3 people still playing.

Weirdest sport I've ever seen first hand.

But the halves were only 5 minutes long desu!

Lots of hepcats can hold their breathe for 5 minutes no problem!

I understand this reference