Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that even a contest?

australia

it isn't gay

New Zealand. Because it's not Australia

New sea land like.
because New sea land living in people good and have good temperature. adding many sheeps near man

Which one has cuter boys?

:3c

t. Sione Sheepshagger

Stop fishing for (you)s with your engrish David-san

{UK, Australia, Japan} > {Ireland, New Zealand, Korea}

Former array contains prime movers of culture, latter contains butthurt losers

I totally agree

Australia because of memes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

literally who

Fuck you shit

its the same country xd

Austtalia. NZ is a meme.

t. Brandon Walker of Tuscaloosa: 5'10" English teacher in Busan

We are geo wise extremely close to NZ.

Half of our country is NZ, but we love Australia, they are our favorite tourists, they get drunk, banter, are nice, they don't act like idiots, they also try to integrate, they always say "i dont drink wine" and then when drunk they always say "i looooove wine". so they are cool.

But also, half of the anglo-chileans have family in Australia, ou guys are so integrated that they don't even know that we are there so that's cool.

We really want to like NZ, but in the realworldand especially in Sup Forums, Australia is one of the countries we always think is close to us. We are not close to anyone, and we don't like anyone, but if we want to be asses to south americans we will pretend Australia are our bros. Also their asshole sense of humor is close to ours. They are nice people, and they always pretend to like us, so we have to pretend we are close just to make other mad, they get it, they stay in their part of the world and they understand that northern scum isnt welcome in the end of the world. Fuck off yuros, fuck off murricanadians, and fuck off anyone that doesnt have penguins in their country.

Also, food bros.

New Zealand because I don't exist there

greatest ally

I do have to go to chile sometime

>New Zealand

Both

New sealand
>Frodo and those rugby bois