Meek Mill - DC4

Thoughts on this?

get out

ass like everything he's ever done

Look At This Nigga Lips Lmaoooo

>"Music discussion"

try listening to this shit then its godawful

Obviously lyrically wise he's not the best, but you can't deny he's got some pretty good instrumentals.

Meek is extremely underrated.

ROLLIE

L

Nevermind you're right, this is pretty shit

>Listening to a Greek milk

>ft. Lil Uzi Vert and Nicki Minaj

fucking kill me

>implying I listen to garbage

I never thought I'd see an album cover as bad as The Hybrid but I stand corrected.

>Drake stans on suicide watch

Dick Chasers 4 isn't too bad but compared to DWMTM, it's a let down

im liking it so far

His actual album shits on this entirely. This goes back, a little better than DC3.

About halfway through, so far it's shitting all over VIEWS, though since it's a bunch of almost-mumble loud ass trap music it won't be as big. No major singles, nothing even close to 'standard' (A.K.A. Legend) territory.

This shit definitely feels like close to the top of trap music's potential tho, this nigga's concerts must be insane. If you wanna judge trap music this is a good piece of work to get a solid lens of the state of it all in this day and age.

>that intro track
Fucking insane nod to Watch the Throne desu, might be the best track

The fucking production on this whole thing is insane btw, the mixing is satisfying as fuuuu-, fuckin loud as shit
I've never listened to anything but Meek's diss tracks. His cadences are fuckin lit, perfect add of syncopation to the high hats and heavy ass kicks n 808s. Lyrics in trap are generally shit tho so eh idk

link please?

Check the archive, the last thread had a zippy.

i just dont like the way he raps. always yelling and shit

>they be makin memes
>i be makin millions

>he said with autotune turned up xInfinity